Riot already?

Living with "The Romeos"

 “Hyung, I’m feeling heavy.” Taemin sighed and lay on his bed sickly with his eyes closed. Onew looked at him sleepily and yawn.

 

“You’re just tired. I’m also feeling that.” He said closing his eyes and pulled up his covers. Taemin tried to follow him and to sleep but he started to shiver even though it wasn’t that cold at that night. His body was shaking terribly and he had cold sweats. Minho saw Taemin and became anxious.

 

“Taemin-ah…” He placed his hand on Taemin’s forehead and was very astonished. He felt that Taemin was boiling up and had a high fever. He also tried to touch his other fever points and it was also very hot.

 

“H..hyung.. Taemin’s very hot!” He nagged the other members and tried to help Taemin. Key didn’t know what to do but he just called their manager and asked for a ride into the hospital. After a few minutes, a knock on their door was heard and it was their manager.

 

“Why? What happened?” Their manager consulted them. Jonghyun pointed Taemin and was very worried. Their manager placed his hand on Taemin’s forehead and cupped his cheeks.

 

He’s having a high fever…” He muttered and quickly told them to get in the car. Minho carried Taemin downstairs and get in the car. The other members also rode in and went into the hospital hurriedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

~Baby, I’m so lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely. ~” Shinyoung sang as she got her paint brush to create something. She opened her cabinet filled with vast of colours and tints. She smiled at those and at her room full of canvasses and artworks made by her. Seeing these things motivate her to start a new canvass. She moved closer to her easel to start painting a new creation.

 

Suddenly, she heard the doorbell ring as she had done her first . She stopped for a moment to look who it is and opened the door. She was surprised to see her aunt in the house tonight.

 

“Auntie!” She hugged her tightly and smiled gleefully. “It’s been a while!” She continued.

 

“Shinyoung-ah. You’re really a grown-up now!” Her aunt beamed and mentioned as she patted Shinyoung’s head. They both sat on the sofa and started conversing.

 

“I have something to tell you, Shinyoung-ah.” Her aunt said in a low tone. Shinyoung started to have a puzzled look because of the sudden change of mood.

 

“What is it?” She asked her in a polite manner, paying attention to her aunt’s answer. Her aunt inhaled deeply and sighed heavily, showing that she’s having some problems.

 

“We’re going to London tomorrow night but the problem is, your grandfather got sick. He’s in the hospital right now.” Shinyoung gasped as she heard it. She became very worried to her grandfather knowing that he’s too old by now.

 

“This is the last time we’re going to nurse him and when we’re gone, no one will look for him.” Her aunt looked down as her eyes became teary and watery. Shinyoung’s heart softened and warmed as she realized what’s happening to her relatives. She moved closer to heart aunt and held her hand.

 

“Don’t worry auntie. I’ll pay a visit to harabeoji.” She smiled happily at her aunt decided to go to the hospital and to look at her grandfather. Her aunt hugged her and was very thankful to her. Suddenly, she was handed some money by her aunt. Shinyoung was very surprised by this. She tried to refuse it but she was forced.

 

After a few minutes of conversation, her bid goodbye to Shinyoung and thanked her once again.

 

“Take good care of your grandfather, arasseo?” Her aunt smiled and waved her hand as she rode on her car.

 

“Arasseo! Have a nice trip.” Shinyoung smiled back and nodded her head. She looked at the leaving car as she smiled gleefully.

 

“Maybe harabeoji was alone tonight. Should I go now?” Shinyoung muttered and went inside her house.

 

I excitedly went into the hospital to see my grandfather. I walked towards the nurse’s station and asked what my grandfather’s room number is.

 

“The room number is 1099. It’s on the third floor to be exact.” The nurse mentioned and I thanked her. I quickly ran towards the elevator and waited. After a few seconds…

 

DING!~

 

It opened and I saw 4 boys in there. I went inside and pressed the number 3 near the door, indicating the floor number. These boys were wearing disguise as I looked in them. Are they burglars?  Aviator glasses that covered their eyes, scarfs that cover half of their face and black leather jackets that hid their body make them very scary. As if they are criminals or what.

 

“Hyung, do you think he’s okay?” The tall one asked. Just imagine how big and low his voice is. He looked so worried just by his tone.

 

“He’ll be alright. He’s just sick.“ The other one spoke up.  Wait. Their voice is familiar. I looked at them directly and stared for some seconds. Of course they also looked at me.

 

Oh nothing. Imagination

 

I mumbled those words in front of them, just right for them to hear me. They coughed and looked away from me. It’s like they were having a relieved look.  Seems like I’ve met for one time or what. I don’t know.

 

Suddenly, the door opened and it was the third floor. I stepped outside, leaving the 4 boys in the elevator. I went towards the room 1099. I knocked first and opened the door.

 

“Harabeoji?” I asked to see if someone else is on there. No one answered but a smile approached me and it was him. I walk towards him and hugged him.

 

“Harabeoji, I missed you!” I said as I sat on the chair beside.

 

“Shinyoung-ah. It’s been a while. You have changed a lot don’t you?” He complimented me as he held my hand. I didn’t know what to say and just shyly looked away.

 

“It’s good to see you here. Did your aunt mention me to you?” He asked me.

 

“Yeah. She asked if I could look on you because they are going to London tomorrow.” I explained the whole thing. He suddenly smiled and said.

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll be discharged the day after tomorrow.” He smiled and I was relieved. I thought I’ll be staying her for a long time. That’s good news.

 

~Morning~

I went downstairs to take my breakfast and bought some coffee in the near coffee shop. Suddenly, I received a text message from my auntie.

 

Shinyoung-ah! Are you at the hospital right now? Is grandfather fine? ^^ I just wanted to tell you that we’re in the airport this time. Say hi to granpa’ for me. :-)

 

Then I texted her back.

 

Yeah, I’m in the hospital right now. He’s fine anyways. Have a nice trip there! :)

 

I stood up and brought my coffee with me. I was happily walking and sipping my coffee but suddenly, someone bumped me. I saw that the guy was wet of my coffee.

 

“Oh! I’m sorry!” I pleaded and wiped his clothes. He suddenly held my hand and shoved it away harshly. He looked very irritated.

 

This careless kid…

 

I heard him mutter those words. My blood suddenly boiled up and I was very annoyed.

 

“Me? Careless? Yah! You’re the one who’s careless because you’re not looking on your way! Perhaps those sunglasses of yours blocked your sight and made you go blind. You shouldn’t be wearing those in this early in the morning coz’ the sun is not yet even coming out! And for your information, I’m not a kid! Many have said that I’m already a grown up!”

 

He looked very astonished and the others were looking at us. He removed his sunglasses and I saw his knitted eyebrows.

 

“Yah! Do you know who you are shouting to?” He asked me irritated. Aish! This guy is very bothersome. If I could just kick his out or what, I already do it.

 

“I don’t care who you are! I’m not just the one you can easily step on! I have my own pride too.” I shouted him once again and walked out. From being happy a while ago, my mood became annoyed because of him. Grandfather saw how irritated I was and asked.

 

“What’s wrong?” He looked to me.

 

“I just came across with some devil outside. He is really troublesome. He dared to blame me even though it’s his own fault.” I explained frustratingly. He just laughed at me and smiled.