The Following Morning - Part II

Outbreak- The Journey To Danger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi guys! Thank you so much for all the love and comments, y'all melted my heart! Some of you guessed right! <3 I hope you'll enjoy the next update :) Sorry, for the delay! The Following Morning   

 

‘’My name is Luhan.’’ Luhan said as he extended his hand again.

Seoyoon snorted. ‘’Didn’t we already shake hands, Luhan-sshi?’’

‘’Ah, that’s right.’’

Seoyoon smiled and turned around. She grabbed her basket and left the pipe on the ground. She felt better knowing that there was no immediate threat present, though her heart was still beating twice as fast as normal.

 

‘’Are you alone, Seoyoon-sshi?’’

 

The question was simple but it made the cells in Seoyoon's body tremble.

She forgot about Akira. She couldn’t let Luhan near him since she didn’t know if Luhan was good-willed or not. What if he would hold them hostage? Or exploit them?

Maybe even kill them?

What if he would use Akira to make her do things?

No.

She had to be careful.

‘’Are you?’’ Seoyoon her heel and stared straight into those honey-brown eyes.

Luhan chuckled. ‘’I see. You don’t trust me yet. That’s okay, well not precisely okay since it’s hindering me right now. But, I guess I can understand your defensiveness.’’

Seoyoon narrowed her eyes. He was pretty easy going and he seemed to blurt out whatever he thought. Or he could simply be a good actor, pretending to be trustworthy while he was planning sinister things inside of that pretty head of his.

‘’You’re avoiding my questions, Luhan-sshi.’’

‘’Call me Luhan, and I’ll call you Seoyoon?’’

‘’Sure, Luhan. Still no answers, though.’’

Luhan clicked his tongue and then locked his jaw. He ruffled his hair while looking around him.

‘’You see, Seoyoon. I don’t trust you either, not yet at least—‘’

 

‘’NOONA!’’

 

Seoyoon felt her chest tighten. She turned into the direction of the sound. She could recognize that voice out of thousands. Akira was running towards her, his eyes were about to pop out of his skull as he practically jumped on Seoyoon.

 

‘’Noona! We- n-need- to, w-we, noona!’’

‘’Akira, calm down! What’s wrong?’’

 

‘’Seoyoon, drop the basket and follow me. Quick!’’

 

Luhan grabbed Seoyoon's wrist and grabbed Akira by his shirt. He pulled them with all his might as he ran towards a door in the back of the market. The sounds of their shoes squeaking on the shiny floor made Seoyoon more nervous.

They reached a huge swing door, a grey one. Luhan pushed it with his shoulder and held the door open for Seoyoon and Akira. As they both stepped through- they stopped and gaped. They were in the storeroom of the supermarket.

Everywhere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter