Caffe Mocha Please

Favorite Record

Chapter 2:


Two days after my first visit to the coffee shop, I sat in my room and learned. Okay, it was more watching YouTube videos. But hey, my book lay next to me!
I started to study music about a year ago, by the way. To become a music artist was my goal. I knew it was kind of impossible to become someone people will
recognise, but at least I tried.

Just when I clicked on another video, my phone rang. I grunted annoyed. Great, now I had to get up from my comfortable bed. I stood up and almost fell back again. The phone didn't stop to play my favourite song, though, so I stumbled to my desk, while tripping over all the books about music history which were scattered on the floor of my small chamber. The screen showed a number I knew all too well.
Hong-I'll-never-ever-stop-to-annoy-you-Bin.
I answered the phone.
"Hey Wonshikki~!"
"Don't call me like that or I'll hang up again."
"Okay, okay, alright. I actually just wanted to tell you that our appointment for watching all the Park Hyo Shin concerts is off. My grandma just had an heart attack and I have to visit her in the hospital."
Hallelujah. I didn't want to do that in first place, but he just wouldn't have stopped talking until I would accept it. Poor grandmother though.
"Well, I hope she gets well soon."
Hongbin sighed. "Same here. Have to hang up again. See you tomorrow!"
"Bye, Bingbong."


After 45 minutes of watching random stuff I decided to go to the cafe again. I wanted to drink some good coffee, because the only thing I had in the flat I shared with 3 other students of my university was instant coffee and seriously, sometimes you should treat yourself to something with high quality. Right?
I shut down my laptop, took my jacket, put on my shoes and left my room.
"Wonshik?! You're actually leaving your room?!" I turned around and saw Tae Min leaning shocked on the doorway of his room.
"Yup, going to get a coffee in this cafe near the train station.", I said while going to the frontdoor.
"Um... You know we have a coffee machine?", Tae Min said while tilting his head slightly.
"Which isn't really useful if you want fresh brewed coffee and all you've got is instant stuff." I reached for the doorknob.
"And you know Ilhoon could buy some on his way home?"
"God dammit, what's your problem with me going to a cafe?"
"Oh, it's just that in all the 5 years I've known you so far you never ever even mentioned that you like cafe's. Just pretty out of character.", he told me and stretched.
"That's what YOU think. I actually really like them." I opened the door and stepped out of the flat.
"Bon appetite!", my roommate shouted before I closed the door with a smile and a "Thanks.".

 

The location was about 20 minutes away from my current home, so the disadvantage that I couldn't drive wasn't really a hindrance. A spring breeze ruffled my hair and I took a deep breath. Finally all the trees wore leaves again, otherwise the world always seemed pretty cold. I put my hands in my pockets and walked past some shops until I reached the shop I wanted to visit.
I opened the door, the doorbell rang and the scent of coffee and pastries streamed toward me.

The seat I chose was next to a small window with tied back cream colored curtains which matched the white walls.
The store was pretty empty except for 2 or 3 couples and a group of girls in the corner who giggled while reading one of those teenage magazines about idols.
As soon as I sat down a boy about the age of 17 hurried to my seat. The first thing I noticed was the bad acne which he had awkwardly tried to cover with make-up. He also had small, curved eyes and a baby nose (i didn't know how to describe it different. Seriously.) His name tag said 'Hyuk'. "Can I take your order?" His voice was surprisingly deep. "I'd like a Caffe Mocha, please.", I said smiling. "Thank you, sir." And so, Hyuk moved back to the counter.


I took off my jacket and looked around more. The whole furniture was pastel blue, chairs and tables. As I noticed the small door that led to a what it seemed a kitchen, someone entered through it.

And my breath caught.


__________________________________________________________
Yup, I'm already back!

The title of this chapter is a song by CLC which I thought would fit perfectly~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JONhqmymbc
I honestly didn't really like Pepe, but their other songs are just awesome *^*
I'm currently falling in love with a lot of those new girl groups...

See you~