I think I fell in love again

Favorite Record

Chapter 1:


"So... Wonshik, why are we here again?"
It was 16:29 on a Monday and Hongbin didn't look amused at all to sit in this coffe shop with me. Such a grumpy cat. I sighed. "Calm down bro. If I would have known you would be in such a bad mood, I wouldn't have invited you." Hongbin only rolled his eyes. "My exams are getting closer and if it wouldn't be for you, I would be in my room right now, learning. But whatever. So what's the reason for all this?" He rested his head on his hands as suddenly his eyes became wider. "Don't tell me... You have a crush on someone or what?" Dimples as deep as the Grand Canyon began to form on the cheeks of the brown-haired boy as he grinned widely. I grinded my teeth. Sometimes I asked myself why we even were friends.
Before I could answer, I heard someone clear their throat.
"Um..."

I looked up to a girl with a notepad in her hands who seemed a bit nervous. Hongbin opposite me beamed at her. "Ah, hello! I would like a cappuccino, please~"
The order was followed a shy nod from the waitress. She smiled back, I could hear her heart thumping faster.
And again, someone fell for my sort-of-best friend. 90% of all the people he met were totally captivated by the big round eyes and his dimpled smile. Few of them knew that Hongbin was secretly a satan. Oh well.
Now her gaze was fixed on me.
"I'd like an espresso, please." She nodded again and disappeared quickly behind the counter. The buzzing of the coffee machine started.
"Where were we?", Hongbin asked innocently after she left.
"No Hongbin, this is not about a crush.", I said annoyed. "There... Is this contest in the town next to us. About singing, songwriting, composing and such stuff. You can win some money there." "Ah, really? And you want to participate." You don't say. "Hmh."

From somewhere I could hear footsteps coming closer.
"I want to write a song for it, y'know." was what I said while looking up.
"But I never have inspiratio-.."
I saw the waiter.
Skin like milk coffee. Eyes like indian summer. And a smile that could presumably stop wars.

My breath caught.
And suddenly, my head was filled with ideas for all kinds of songs.
What the...

"Here's your order, gentlemen~" The man, Hakyeon said his name tag, parked the drinks on our table. He had a melodious voice, which made the whole human being even more attractive. "T... Thank you...", I stuttered, completely overwhelmed by his pure existence. (I swore I heard Hongbin chuckle, this little bastard.) "You're welcome. Have a nice date!", he smiled, winked once and turned around to go back again, leaving a small trace of men shampoo behind. You know, those with herbs and such stuff.
And so, the moment was gone. As well as all of the inspiration I had had. Oh, and my bones.

Wait. DATE?!
"No, this isn't-!" But it was already too late.
And even worse: Hongbin bursted out in laughter. Seriously, this guy had a nerve.
"A date~" Oh god, no. "My starliiight~" Hongbin bent over our table to pinch in my left cheek. "What the , Hongbin?!" I slapped his hand away. "This is not funny." "Oh, yes it is!", my counterpart said, as he fell back in his seat and grinned. "You obviously like this guy, huh."
"What."
"Wonshik, do you think I'm blind or something."
"He's just... kinda good looking."
"Kinda? Well, the look in your eyes said more hella y than kinda good looking."
"Shut up, Lee Hongbin."

___________________________________________________________________________
So, here's my first chapter.
Can you guess where the title of this chapter is from~? If yes, you rock.

I hope you like it! It would be nice if you could subscribe and comment~
Have a nice day!