Illusion

Crying of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun get ready to attend their schedule today. Sehun wear his favourite cap and Izro brand shirt with jeans. He already get ready when he heard someone called his name. "Sehunnie~" he turned around but no one is there.. The voice called him once more. "Sehunnie~~" Sehun started to look after that voice all over his room. But he found none. 'Maybe it's just my feeling' thought  Sehun. Then he turn around and see someone at the door saying, "Sehun-ah! Are you ready? Let's go! We will be late."said the man. "Luhan hyung~,"said Sehun with teary eyes. "Why? What's wrong? Is something wrong happen? " asked Luhan. "Luhan hyung~,please.. Don't leave me. " beg Sehun. Suddenly Luhan approach him with smile on his face. "Sehun-ah, I'm sorry.. " told Luhan.. When Sehun tried to grab his hand, he suddenly missing.. He lost out of Sehun sight. Sehun started to call his name but no replied. Sehun crying and kneeling.. He can't believe it yet.. 'He's gone.. ' said Sehun.. Xiumin who heard him crying headed to his room. "Sehun-ah? Are you alright? " asked Xiumin worriedly.. Sehun look at him and hug him tightly.. Xiumin try to calm him. 

They leave their dorm after Xiumin manage to calm Sehun down. Sehun and Xiumin last to arrive at the parking lot. When they arrived, Sehun stop in front of the car. 'Luhan hyung... " said Sehun when he saw Luhan sit in the car whilst smiling at him.. "Sehun? What are you doing? Let's go! We gonna be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter