Bracelet

Crying of You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After three months Luhan and Kris left the group, no news about them. Their manager told them to forget about them and move on but they never gonna forget their relationship, their hyung.. Although it's hurt them a lot but no one would shout it loud because they do understand about their situation. They are prohibit from talking about them. But, when they are alone with all the members, they will said it. Express their feeling to each other. Sometimes they will cry. But no one could heard it. Sometimes they cry when they sleep, only the pillow knows how much their tears drop. Amongst the member, no one know how hurt they are. How hurt their feelings and how broke their heart. No one say anything. Just by eye contact, hand touch, holding hands, and hug can reveal their feeling. 

Sehun get ready for their concert and nonstop practicing himself. Then he get some rest. He take his phone and go through his phone. He tried to stalk Luhan in media social but found none. His instagram was deleted. He felt so disappointed. He sigh. Then he looked at his bracelet. Metal gold bracelet. Luhan has one too. He remembered they bought it together. About a years ago. 

**FLASHBACK**

Luhan take Sehun go out with him. He felt bored and he asked Sehun if he willing to accompany him to walk out. Sehun just agree immediately. They get ready and off to Ilsan. They wear some und

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter