Special Chapter

Hold Me Tight

Special Chapter: Deleted/Unused Scenes

 

Lock screen photo— this didn’t really have a chapter to go into, it was just a scenario idea.

I look over Hoseok’s shoulder as he picks up his phone. I hum softly, placing my chin on his shoulder.

“You still haven’t changed your lock code,” I murmur though I was meant to have only said it in my head.

Hoseok turns around, his nose coming close to mine. His eyes grow. I abruptly jump back, covering my face as it immediately begins to heat up.

“I-it’s easy to remember,” he stammers to admit. He bites his bottom lip, his eyes wandering away as he explains it meant he wouldn’t forget my birthday next year either.

I press my lips together to hold back a smile—something about how he brushes his fingers through his hair and muffles his laugh with his palm is so heartfelt and genuine.

“The photo though—” I add shyly.

It was the photo we had taken on my birthday, the one on the couch after he had given me the necklace and we were supposed to be watching a movie.

Hoseok flashes a dimpled smile, laughing at my embarrassed face. “You look good in it,” he reassures. He pauses for a minute then quickly scrolls through his phone. I watch him quietly as he swiftly navigates through the device, finally accustomed to modern technology. He lifts the phone towards his chest defensively as a cheeky grin creeps up his face.

“How about this one?” he says as he turns the screen to me.

My eyes widen in shock. “When did you get that—? How—??” I gasp. It was a photo of me asleep on his shoulder, a situation I can’t clearly remember.

Hoseok grins, blacks the screen then turns it back on, the original photo of the two of us back on. “I’ll keep this one then,” he says while wiggling the device.

“Delete the other!” I blurt as I hastily reach out to steal his phone. Hoseok easily dodges, laughing off my failed attempt.

 

***

 

Killing bug—this was meant for the 2nd Special Chapter where Ahri goes to visit Hoseok’s family

I scream, jumping up from Hoseok’s bed. He stares up at me in dumbfounded shock.

“What’s wrong?” he stutters in concern, thinking he had done something wrong.

I take a few steps back, pointing at a space on his duvets next to where I was sitting. He turns his head to find a large hairy spider creeping beside the bedframe.

He lets out a horrified scream, louder and of a pitch higher than mine. He jolts up and, grabbing my arm, frantically bolts out of the room.

 

***

 

Massagethis was supposed to be part of the studio visit.

Hoseok grumbles sleepily as he hunches over the desk. The monitor screen spills over his drooping body.

“Are you okay?” I ask softly as if I’d be scolded by the silence for breaking it.

He groans in response, shaking his head whilst not lifting it up. “My back’s killing me,” he complains as his body finally lifts to stretch.

I frown in worry at the apparent strain in his muscles. I get up from the studio’s couch as quietly approach him, hesitating slightly to place my hands on his shoulders.

Hoseok flinches slightly as I begin massaging his shoulders. He twists his head to look up at me. Unsure of how to respond I just smile and in return he does the same. His shoulders relax as he hums in satisfaction.   

 

***

 

Sleep—this was also supposed to be part of the studio visit.

I sit next to Hoseok as he continues to work into the wee hours. I check the time once more—three o’clock in the morning. I unintentionally let out a soft groan as the numbers begin to blur together, I feel my lids become heavier and my head begin to drop. I jolt back awake just before my vision hits black.

Hoseok glances down at me. I give his a weary smile. He purses his lips, let’s go of the mouse, reaches over my shoulders, and placing a hand on my head gently presses my head down on his shoulder.

I glance up at him from this position, he tenses lightly before chuckling as I snuggle into the nook of his neck, his sweater cosy against my cheek. His hand finds it way comfortably around my waist as I gradually drift into sleep. Sometime during my nap, I could have sworn he kissed my forehead—or maybe it was just a dream?

 


A/N: As you can see, the studio visit was supposed to be fluff but I thought it was about time to start closing the story since I have a habbit of dragging the plot for too long. I'm just adding this chapter as a thank you for reading this story and since I had planned them I might as well drop them here.