I've decided!!!!

Dream melody

* The hate of singing doesn't mean, you also hate music*

 

those words of him echoed on my mind and keeps repeating almost all of the time. come to think of it, he has a point.

I DO LOVE MUSIC 'cause i used it everytime i dance but... is it ok to accept his offer? should i open-up myself  again for singing?

can i do it all by myse-oh! yeah stupid me, i forgot that the lost boy is going to help me. but still, im going to stood up on stage alone, knowing that he is not around anymore to support and give strength to me. oppa!! i miss you already >.< even though i know that appa treasured and love you more than me T.T

 

"were here miss"

 

a voice snap me back to reality. i look around and sigh *im back to this suffocating place again.*

i entered the house with a heavy heart. every time i step in into this house, i feel like as if  im running out of air to breathe in.

the joyful memories that i once have in this house suddenly vanish in just a flash. how coud that happen?

 

since im still confused about the upcoming evaluation. i decided not to eat dinner and go straight into my room. but before i could reach the stairs, the voice that i dislike hearing the most appoach me.

 

"i believe you are already informed about the upcoming evaluation, didn't you?" 

 

i let out a heavy sigh before facing him..

 

"why should i have to be a part of it? you know that i already hate singing don't you?"

 

he smirk

"isn't that a part of you pathetic dream?"

 

"i already throw that dream ever since you slap into my face that i can't be better like oppa, that you can't love me nor look at me the way you do to him" *be strong jiyeon, you cant cry rght now..*

 

his face harden and became expressionless

"that's true, you cant be better than him. Having you sing is just a forced decision of mine, due to the insistment of the clients, thinking that you are as good as your oppa" he paused to let out  a chuckle then continue

 

"what a joke! anyway, since that already the case. i believe you wouldn't embarass me infornt of them, am i right my dear daughter? whahaha"

i glared at him fiercely

"dont worry, you dont need to work hard for me. i already know that you can't go far with that ugly husky voice of yours"

after saying those, he walkout and laugh annoyingly..

 

*as if im going to work hard for you! wait and see, i'll make sure that this ugly husky voice of mine will lead me to sucess. when that day comes, your gonna take back your words and ask for my forgiveness*

 

after our conversation, my mind set itself up for a decision. and its final!

 

------------

 

=Hongki POV=

 

im standing in front of my locker staring at the music sheet that i need to sing *i wonder where to start changing it*

i guess i've been there for almost 30minutes until...

BANG!!!!!

 

a loud thud came from the other side of my locker makes me jump in fright

"oh! you scared me" i complained and turn to look at the person who did that slammy thing next to my locker!

and that person is no other than Jiyeon.

 

she chuckle and smile at me brightly

 

*i know there's something behind that smile* "w-what do you want?" i stutter.

her sudden attitude confused me. 

 

she then shapen her gaze... "I'VE DECIDED!!"

 

"decided on what?"  *im not dumb. i know she's referring to what i ask her last time, but i just wanted to make sure*

 

"what else, of course on your offer!"

 

"really? so what's your decision?" i held my breathe while waitng for her answer

 

"i-its..." she paused and looked down with an uneasy face

 

"it...is...a...... a YES! so you better teach me well you lost head!"

 

that's it! after saying that, her expression turn brighter, same goes with me.. im so happy at the fact that she agreed to help me and i to help her.

i guess its the start of something new :) an unusual smile formed on my lips.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

author's note:

 

as promised! i updated this story.. i know you waited long enaugh :)

so, how's this chapter? sorry if its kinda boring.. anyway have a nice day!!!

 

dont forget to comment and subscribe ^-^ love U