The Last Two

The Mark of EXO

CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY!!! ITS PRETTY AWESOME!!! XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had an amazing breakfast, and of course it was all made by Bom Unnie.*I have to remind them to let the others visit.* I left myself a mental note. I had Lay ge lead me back to my room so I could take a shower, and get ready for my day, which took a while since a few of the boys wanted to join me. especially Tao ge. Apparently we are going to be going to start learning princess stuff, as well as dancing. Did you catch the sarcasm?

I took a quick shower and dressed into something that I would be comfortable in, but also seemed presentable.


When I finished Lay ge was waiting sitting on my bed. He noticed I had entered and a blush creeped onto his face.

"Do I look weird?" I asked once I noticed he wouldn't stop staring. He snapped out of his thoughts and smiled at me.

"No, you look beautiful." He stood up and walked over to me. He took me by the waist and hugged me tight. At first I was shocked since I was still getting used to skinship, but then I returned the hug. We stayed like that, in each others embrace, but then we heard someone yell.

"LAY HYUNG, WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG?" Obviously it was Chanyeol oppa, but there were multiple feet scuffing down the hall in a hurry. The door to my room opened and there stood said boy, plus Baekhyun oppa, Tao ge, and one of the last two boys I have yet to have met. I then realized Lay ge hasn't let go of me.

"Hey! What do you think you are doing mister?" Tao ge said probably towards Lay ge, but his back was facing them. He turned up so we could both see them, but his arm never left my hip.

"That's hyung to you Tao." Lay smiled at him. Said boy only made a pouty face and came over to me.

"Princess, can I have a hug too?" He asked, with some augio. I laughed, and somehow managed to have Lay ge let go of me. Though right when I was about to hug him I was tackled to the floor, and Tao ge's face was rubbing on my neck. Oh my god I was so embarrassed, and tried getting up, but Tao ge was way to strong. I heard a growl, and then Tao ge was lifted off me. Someone helped me up and didn't let go of my hand.

"Don't do that Tao, you could have hurt her." I realized it was the boy I haven't met who growled, and removed Tao go. Also he was currently the one holding my hand.

"Yeah what is wrong with you?" Baekhyun oppa started kicking him a bit, starting a tag team with Chanyeol oppa.

"Hey, lets be nice, and stop beating up the poor oppa." I told them. They sighed and helped Tao ge up, and he had a frown on his face, and tears threatening to come out. 

"Wow Tao, for being one of the strongest physically, you can be such a pansy sometimes." Chen oppa laughed, which made Tao ge stare at him angrily. Tao ge growled, and then went to attack Chen oppa. Chen oppa was quick, and made a dash for the door with Tao oppa chasing him. You could hear them running down the hallway. I giggled at their antics, which had the unknown boy look down at me with a smile.

"For a person who's possesses our powers, and came in looking the way they did you are actually much more girlie then what I would have imagined." He laughed. I blushed at the comment.

"Well, I've never been able to pick out my own clothes, or even own things since recently. I've only opened up to certain people, and the rest I either give a cold shoulder or act shy around. For some reason I feel really comfortable around you." I explained. The boys saddened at the fact that I hadn't own anything in the past.

"That's because you feel the bond." Lay ge smiled trying to lighten the mood, and took my free hand. Then it took a couple minutes until the unknown boy spoke,

"I don't think I have told you my name yet. I'm Xi Luhan, or Luhan, or Luhan ge, or ge," He kept going with the nicknames.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Xi Luhan (Luhan)

​Age:25 Years Old

Power: Telekinesis

Likes: Rubix Cube, Football, and Music

Dislikes: Being Called a Girl, Cleaning, and Bugs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nice to meet you Gege." I smiled at him, and he smiled back, though I could see a faint blush on his face. Lay ge also laughed at his antics.

"So, ready for your lessons?" Said boy asked. I nodded.

"Why am I doing this again?" I asked them. We had started heading our of my room going down the hall to our destination.

"To get you ready for whenever we have balls, or other events. We want you to feel like you fit in, so these lessons will fit. Also our parents would like us to teach you." Luhan ge explained. Speaking of which, * Where are their parents?*

"Luhan ge, where are your parents? I haven's seen them since I've been here." I said.

"Oh, they don't live here. It's better that way, because with all those parents comes a lot of nagging." Luhan joked, and I was confused. Lay ge gave him a look and he then realized why,

"Sorry princess, I forgot. Uh, anyway here we are." Luhan ge opened the doors to a room with a table, and soon we started learning how to eat properly. Since I take in information, and memorize things easily I had no problem learning what Luhan ge told me. Though the part that I did have problems with was dancing. Don't get me wrong I'm a great dancer, and all those years of training made me very graceful, but I was introduced to high heels. Those things , and not only a few minutes in my feet hurt like crazy. Not to mention my poor dace instructor, Lay ge, was having to go through it.

"I don't know why I have to wear these horrible things. Why cant I wear sneakers?" I asked. Le ge only laughed, and patted my head.

"Sorry, it's just something girls have to wear." He explained. We tried dancing again, and soon I got so frustrated that I ended up taking of the stupid heels and through them across the room. I then set them on fire, and gave a yell. I could hear Lay ge laughing behind me. Soon the other boys, who had probably heard me yell came running in.

"Whats wrong?" Suho oppa asked. I was still yell at the shoes, so Lay ge pointed to the fire that was across the room. A few minutes passed until I heard loud laughter that brought me out of my rant. I looked over and saw half the boys on the floor clutching there stomachs laughing. The others were holding on to the wall or each other.  

"What's so funny?" I asked. Soon they calmed down enough to explain,

"You yelling at the shoes you set on fire" Sehun oppa chuckled.

"They deserved it." I crossed my arms over my chest. Suho oppa then went and put the fire out, and the only thing left was burnt, unusable shoes. *Good riddance* I smirked.

"Dang princess. That smirk is quite y." Kai oppa flirted, coming over and putting his hands on my hips. I dropped the smirk, and a look of embarrassment crossed my face. 

"He's right princess, super hot." Chen oppa came behind me and placed his hand on my sides putting his head on my shoulder. I think I invented a new shade of red by this point.

"Someone help please." I said, and soon Chen oppa and Kai oppa were taken off of me by Suho oppa, and Xiumin oppa. Everyone settled down, and I soon returned to my lessons. We compromised by finding some flats that were way more comfortable, and I quickly learned how to dance. By the way the boys never left the room, and watched me dance. When Lay ge thought I got it I dance with each boy to make sure, since they said I would dance with no other boy. *possessive much?* I thought.

The last boy I danced with was that last one I had not met, and it seemed he was one of the most quiet. While we were dancing I took up the courage to ask,

"So, your the only one I don't know the name of yet." I informed him.

"Wu Fan, but call me Kris oppa." He said looking into my eyes, which made me shudder.

------------------------------------------------------- 


Wu Fan (Kris)

Age: 24 Years Old

Power: Flight

Likes: Basketball, Music, and Reading

Dislike: Being Wrong, Being Told Off, and Waking Up

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kris oppa, now I've met all of you." I smiled at him, which made his eyes wide, and he turned his head blushing.

"Awwww, Kris hyung is blushing!" I heard Chanyeol oppa coment, and the other boys laughed/chuckled. Kris ge turned to Chanyeol,

"Shut up, Chanyeol. Dont make fun of your hyung." He scolded him, but Chanyeol oppa only laughed.

"But Kris hyung you look so cute when your are embarrassed!" Baekhyun oppa told him. Chanyeol oppa then gave him a high five, and that even got me laughing. Though, Kris ge looked like he was about to kill them, but Suho oppa stopped them before a fight broke out (Yay Suho Appa!).

Lay ge decided that I was good, so we finished my lessons. It was around Lunch time, and the guys decided that we should eat in the glasshouse since it was snowing outside. We walked there, and Chanyeol oppa was holding one hand, and Xiumin oppa the other. We reached a door, and Sehun oppa opened it. It slowly got narrower, and I realized it was all glass.


 (The seats are a lot comfier than what's in the pic, and theres 13 chairs.)

It was beautiful, Since it was winter the water below was frozen, and the snow was falling down. It was like a winter wonderland, and I was so memorized. I snapped out of it when Xiumin oppa put me in a chair. I was sitting by Kris oppa on my left and D.O oppa on my right.

"I bet you feel amazing Xiumin hyung." Chen oppa stated.

"Like how you feel during lightning storms, only this lasts longer." Xiumin oppa said. 

"What?" I asked. It was actually a little cold, and I wished I grabbed a heavier sweater.

"My power in Frost/Ice, and Chen's power is Lightning. When we are around our power we feel amazing, and that the element is coursing through our veins. It's a good feeling." Xiumin oppa explained.

"I have all your powers, so how come I don;t feel that?" I asked.

"It;s becauseYou don;t have them individually. Not just one element to bond with like us." Suho oppa explained. *That makes sense* I thought. As the time passed by I learned who's powers were whos, and for some it fit perfectly. As time passed our food came, and I dug into it right away, and as I was finishing I heard a girls voice.

"Hello boys!" The voice spoke. I looked up, and almost choked on my food. Standing right before me was the girl that I have seen twice, but not in person.

"Hey Amber." The boys chimed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha, omg I'm in so much pain right now. I went to the pool with my family the other day, and I am now a lobster. so much sunburn!!! DX

Anyway, heres another chapter. The last one I posted me subscribers doubled, so that was awesome!!XD

So now all the boys were introduced, so I can call them all by name! Obviously the strory live will start in the next chapters, and I'm sorry for all the mistakes ive made. I went back to check previous chapters, and I'm surprised you guys still read it. I'll go back one day, and just do editing.

Anyway, I hope you like this next chapter. Since it's storming tomorrow I'll right another chapter.

Though!!! I think I might start another story. I know I've still have ways to go with this one, but I fell like I should do one fantasy, and one non fantasy to wont get super bored. The one I write with only have one love interest instead of all 12, or it might be a different group. Let me know what you think!! :)

Heres some D.O since I left him out a bit, and to say sorry for my horrible writing skills :P

Squishy!!!




 




Satansoo







I swear me angel and devil one my shoulders are Satansoo and Squishy......