Medication

Adopted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon dashed towards ________ and hugged her tightly, resisting her wild movements filled with kicking and punching. But as expected, knowing that the blows came from a petite little girl, Taeyeon's hug was enough to control ________'s episode. At least for a few minutes.


Dr.Bora was standing two feet away from her patient with a syringe and a hollow needle ready to be pierced through ________'s fragile pale skin to a sufficient depth for the paroxetine solution to be administered into  ________'s body. But, her moves showed hesitation as she is scared to make a mistake.


"Nurse Oh, get the mat here!" Yoona called out as soon as she saw the scene unfold in front of her.


Nurse Oh came after a few seconds with a yellow mat around her fingers and gave it to Yoona. Yoona laid down the mat wide open and looked at Taeyeon.


"Taeyeon unnie, listen to my next instructions very carefully. I want you to lay down on the mat with ________ beside you. Then, use all your might and put her at the very edge of this mat. And on the count of three, flee. Got it?" Yoona said as she made an eye contact with the struggling Taeyeon.


Taeyeon just nodded as a form of gesture that she understands Yoona's instructions due to her energy that is draining drastically. Never underestimate what a little girl's strength can do to a woman with two kids under her care. It takes a lot of determination and strength.


Taeyeon walked as she hold ________ but to no avail. ________'s constant high pitched shouting and screaming didn't help at all. It became a distraction to Taeyeon as her eardrums are suffering.


"Nurse Oh, hold the mat. Bora unnie, get the shot ready." Yoona said as she got up as soon as Nurse Oh took over her position.


Yoona then, went over to Taeyeon and carried her who is carrying _______ in her hold and laid them on the mat.


"Guys, do you need help?" Sooyoung said as she's panting heavily with Hyoyeon beside her out of nowhere. Wait, they're the slowpokes who ran with Yoona and Taeyeon earlier.


"Great, unnies hold the mat. Faster!" Yoona instructed them as they scurried off to hold the mat in place.


"Taeyeon unnie hold her hands. Nurse Oh, reposition the mat so that we can shot her left arm. I'll roll up her sleeves. While I'm counting, unnies, roll the mat and at the count on three, Taeng let go of her. Then, shot her Bora unnie." Yoona instructed to her current teammates.


Nurse Oh hurriedly went to reposition the mat. Once that's done, Yoona started to count.


"OKAY. ONE."


Sooyoung and Hyoyeon started to roll the freaking mat at ______'s side.


"TWO."


Still rolling. The mat with ______ struggling to free herself that is.


"THREE."


Taeyeon let go of ________'s hand. ________ got caught in the mat, restraining her movements. Now, Dr.Bora shot ________ the sedative on her left arm, making _________ to calm down and went to deep slumber.


Seeing this, all of them sighed in relief. On the contrary, Taeyeon was already in tears as she was so heartbroken, watching her soon-to-be child in this fragile broken state.


Yoona walked over to Taeyeon and hugged her tightly. No sound can be heard other than Taeyeon's cry on Yoona's current wet shoulder. Everyone else took their leave as they know that the couple needs some time to themselves.


"Taeng, it's fine. _______'s going to be fine." Yoona said as her hand circled Taeyeon's back to calm her wife down.


"It hurts.....it hurts me....to see her....like that Yoong....it hurts so much..." Taeyeon cried as she tighten her hug with Yoona.


"Let's go. We don't want to wake ________ up, right?" Yoona said as she broke the hug and hold Taeyeon's hand.


"Alright." Taeyeon said as she just let Yoona to drag her out of the room.

 


*****

 

 

Yoona is now at the Soshi Kindergarten front gate, waiting for her twins to showed up. It's been a week since ________'s sudden episode at the hospital happened and after that incident, luckily, ________ didn't throw any tantrums anymore. All thanks to Taeyeon and Yoona's constant presence and lullabies that took away some of her insecurities and brings calmness into her broken soul. _______ now found herself familiar around the couple.


"Yoona unnie!"


To Yoona's surprise, she didn't saw her twins first.


"Seohyun?"


"I got it!" Seohyun ran towards Yoona and beamed a smile at her.


"You got what it?" Yoona asked as she tilted her head to the side.


"The medicine for scars, it's drug free. Suitable for kids." Seohyun said as she showed Yoona a plastic she's currently holding.


"Ah, where did you get it?" Yoona asked again as Seohyun passed her a plastic containing some cylindrical bottles inside it.


"I got it from Langkawi Island, Malaysia. It's called Gamat Healing Oil. If you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter