Information

Adopted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Yoona woke up to her alarm. After she turned off her alarm, she realised that she just received a message from one of her juniors saying that her shift has been switched to the night shift. After she replied the message, she went to face Taeyeon’s adorable sleeping face and kiss her wife’s lips.

Taeyeon stirred and open her eyes to see Yoona smiling at her.

 


“Morning, Taeng.”


“Morning, Yoong.”


Yoona got up and drag Taeyeon with her to the bathroom. They had a nice shower together. Yoona wore her casual clothes as she have to do night shift for today later and Taeyeon wore a blazer as she will have to attend a meeting later this morning at 10 sharp.

 


“Why are you still here? I thought you have morning shift today?” Taeyeon asked as she looked at Yoona quizzically.


“They just messaged me this morning that my shift got switch.” Yoona said as she folded their blanket that was left messily on the bed.


“Oh, then you can send the kids to school and pick them up later?” Taeyeon asked as she help Yoona to put the blanket on the bed neatly.


“Yes and we can visit _______ together and settle the adoption papers together as well.” Yoona said as she went to Taeyeon and back hugged her wife.


“As a reward, I’ll cook breakfast today.” Taeyeon said happily because she loves the idea of visiting ______ later together and she also loves it when her wife is being clingy with her. Double happiness early in the morning, that’s something.


“What are we having for breakfast today then?” Yoona asked as she face her wife.


“You.” Taeyeon said teasingly as her eyebrows moves up and down simultaneously.


“I would love that but I doubt that the kids would love it as much as I do.” Yoona said as she giggled at her wife’s playful answer.


“I was kidding baby. Oh, Tiffany was asking for French toast yesterday.”


“French toast it is then. I’ll wake the kids up.”


Then Taeyeon headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast while Yoona went to wake up her daughters starting with Tiffany since she’s the easiest little one to get up.

 


“Pinkie, wake up sweetie.” Yoona whispered at Tiffany’s ear and kiss her cheeks. Tiffany stirred and rubbed her eyes cutely. Yoona chuckled seeing her daughter waking up looking so adorable.


“Morning mommy.”


Tiffany straight away sit up and kiss Yoona’s cheek. Yoona then held Tiffany’s hand and walk her to the bathroom. Yoona then squatted down to face her daughter.


“C’mon pinkie, go shower then you can eat your French toast downstairs.” Yoona said as she her daughter’s hair lovingly.


“YAY FRENCH TOAST!” Tiffany cheered as she hugged Yoona’s neck.


“Yes, French toast today for my little pinkie. If you need help, call me alright? I need to wake up your sister now.” Yoona said as she hugged her daughter back.


“Okay mommy.” Tiffany released herself from the hug and went in the bathroom.

 


Yoona then make sure Tiffany’s okay in the bathroom and laid down her clothes on her bed before she went to wake up her other princess.

 


Yoona went to her little princess room and sit beside her and caressed her hair. Then, she bend down to Jessica’s ear and kiss it.

 


“Wake up princess.”


Jessica stirred as her ear is her most sensitive part.


“Ten more minutes mommy.”


“Princess, wake up. You have to go to school.”


“But I’m still sleepy mommy.” Jessica said groggily.


“C’mon princess, wake up now.” Yoona said as she patted Jessica’s shoulder.


“Mommy, go and wake tiff first please.” Jessica pouted but her eyes are still closed.


“I did. Tiffany is having her shower.” Yoona said as Jessica opened her eyes.


“Mommy five more minutes please.” Jessica said again as she showed her adorable puppy eyes.


“Alright, I’ll go check your sister for a sec. When I get in here later, you will have to wake up alright?” Yoona sighed in defeat as she said it.


“Mhmm…..” Jessica hummed as she drifted back to dreamland again.

 


Yoona went to check on Tiffany. Tiffany was trying to wear her uniform. Yoona then help her daughter to zip up her uniform.

 


“Is Jessi awake yet mommy?” Tiffany asked as she realized her mommy was behind her.


“Not yet.”


“Let me wake her up then.” Tiffany said as she turned to face her mommy.


“Okay, but don’t fight.” Yoona said as she caressed her daughter’s cheek.


“I won’t mommy.” Tiffany said as she smile cheekily.

 


Tiffany then ran out of her room to jump on her twin’s bed to wake her up.

 


“JESSI WAKE UP WAKE UP.”


“UGH STOP JUMPING TIFF. I MEAN IT STOP.” Jessica said with an annoyed tone.


“NOT TILL YOU WAKE UP JESSI.” Tiffany said as she was still jumping.

 

 

 


“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

 

 

 


Yoona ran to Jessica’s room after she heard the dolphin scream.


“Oh my god what happened?” Yoona asked after she took a deep breath and wipe the sweat on her forehead.


“Mommy she disturb my sleep.” Jessica pouted.


“Is everything alright?” Taeyeon asked from the kitchen.


“Yeah, everything is fine here Taeng.” Yoona answered her wife then look at her daughters.


“It’s okay princess I ask her to wake you up. C’mon, go and shower.” Yoona said as she eyed Jessica.

 


Jessica got up and went to bathroom lazily and still pouting. Yoona just shook her head while she laid her daughter’s uniform on her bed.

 


“Mommy, I’ll go downstairs first.” Tiffany said after she saw her twin g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter