Final

In love with my target
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah V wake up!" Taehyung felt something hit his head hard. His eyes shot up instantly.

"Jin why did you smack me?!" He glared at the older which earned him another smack from Jin.

"Yah you brat," Jin sent a death glare towards Taehyung's direction. "Learn to respect your elders!" V rolled his eyes. Just then the door opened revealing a pale man. 

"We've got a new request. It's for you V," He handed a folder to Taehyung and the latter immediately opened it. His eyes widened when he saw the picture of his new target.

"Yoongi Hyung," Taehyung started. "Are you sure it's the right photo? He's just... a kid." Taehyung started at the photo.

Yoong nodded.

"Yes I'm sure. To be honest I was also quite surprised when I got the info about our new target." Jin took the folder from Taehyung and pulled out another paper. It was the boy's personal data.

"Hm let's see," Jin started reading it out loud. "Jeon Jungkook, born on the 1st September 1997. His parents died two years ago in a car accident," Jin paused. "Doesn't his mean he's just 18 years old?" The other two looked at him with a frown.

"Does this mean I have to kill a kid?" Taehyugn frowned. Wasn't this too cruel? Why would someone want to kill such a young and innocent looking boy? The more he started at the picture of the boy the more he realized how gorgeous the teen was. Big, puppy eyes, cute nose, milky white and flawless looking skin and of course those full, plump, rosy lips. Taehyung was so mesmerized by the boy's beauty that he didn't hear his Hyungs calling him.

"-hyung, Taehyung!" Suga's shout snapped Taehyung out of his daze.

"Are you alright?," Jin asked him while looking at him with concerned eyes.

"Huh? O-Oh I'm fine," Taehyung reassured him with a smile.

"Ok if you say so," Jin replied still not fully convinced. The younger rarely spaced out unless something captured his attention, and if it did it had to be something really special.

"Ok. I already took care of the place where you're staying. Your apartment is exactly on the opposite of the boy's," Taehyung smirked. Perfect. That way he could get closer to his target and earn his trust anytime.

 

<2 DAYS LATER>

So here Taehyung was sitting in his expensive car at the parking next to his new apartment.

He took out his things and entered the building before taking the lift. 

"32, 33, 34 ah here it is," Taehyung mumbled to himself when he finally found his apartment. He opened the door. He had to admit the apartment was quite nice.

After he finally settled he decided it was time for supper.

"Aish it's too late for shopping," Taehyung mumbled to himself while glancing at his iPhone. It was 7 o'clock in the evening so he might as well order some pizza. While he was waiting for the food to arrrive he decided to think of a plan how to lure in his neighbor who was his target.

"Ok. First I have to become friends with him which shouldn't be that hard since he looks quite naive. Next I would have to sneak into his house. And the last step would be capturing him and bringing him to the base and lastly-" Someone knocked on the door. Finally the pizza arrived, Taehyung thought to himself. He stood up from the couch and opened the door. His eyes widened in surprise when instead of the pizza delivery person, in front of him was standing a boy. Jeon Jungkook.

"U-Um sorry for the bother but I think this belongs to you," Taehyung's eyes widened even more when he saw what the boy handed him. ! It was the folder Suga gave him.

"O-Oh thanks," Taehyung replied awkwardly. "How did you know it belongs to me?" he asked curious.

"Oh. Until today I was the only one living on this floor. Since you just moved in today I figured out it belongs to you," The boy shyly answered. So that's how, Taehyung thought to himself.

"Anyway I made some sweet rice cakes. Would you like some? I know we just met but since we're going to be neighbors we could as well get to know each other ehm..." 

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung," The hitman answered with a chuckle. Jungkook was quite cute. Wait! What did he just think?! Did he just think his target is cute?!

"Ah so Taehyung-shi. My name is Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook," Jungkook raised up his hand to shake Taehyung's.

"Hyung," Taehyung added.

"Huh?" Jungkook asked confused. Taehyung chuckled again.

"Call me Hyung. I'm pretty sure I'm older than you cutie," He blurted out without thinking. Jungkook's pale cheeks immediately turned rosy red when the older called him that.

"O-Ok Hyung," The younger answered still a bit flustered.

After their first meeting Jungkook invited Taehyung to his apartment and they both ate Jungkook's homemade rice cakes and Taehyung's pizza. Taehyung had to admit that the younger was an excellent cook. He had never eaten so delicious and seen so pretty looking sweet rice cakes.

"Wow cutie those rice cakes were so good! Did you ever consider working in as a patisserie?" Jungkook blushed.

"Sometimes. My mom loved to cook and she was so good at it," Jungkook answered with a broken voice. Sadness enveloped Taehyung's hand. 

"So where are they now?" Taehyung asked even though he already knew the answer.

"They passed away two years ago in a car accident," Jungkook replied. Taehyung didn't know why but something struck him to do what he did. He moved closer to the younger and brought him into a big, tight and warm hug catching Jungkook completely off guard. They stayed like this for a while until Taehyung decided it was time for him to leave.

"Thank you so much again Kookie," Taehyung said with a smile not even noticing how he called the younger. Strangely it felt so natural to call him that.

"No problem Hyung. See you tomorrow hopefully," Jungkook answered with a grin that revealed his cute bunny teeth.

Taehyung opened the door to his apartment and closed it quickly before leaning on the door. What was this? What was happening with him? Why...Why was his heart beating so fast whenever the younger smiled. Why did he find it cute? Why did he stare at his target as if Jungkook was the most precious thing on earth? H had never felt this way before. Never.

That night he couldn't fall asleep because all he could think of was Jungkook. His beautiful target.

 

"Ugh," Taehyung groaned when the ringing of his phone waked him up. He searched for the phone with his hand before grabbing it and answering it. "Hello?"

"V! You've finally answered! I've been trying to call you for almost two hours. What were you doing?" Yoongi asked him on the phone.

"Huh? Sleeping," Taehyung answered.

"Bwo?! Unti 12:00? Are you serious?" 

"Yeah I couldn't fall asleep," Taehyung answered his friend.

"Was the bed that uncomfortable?" Suga asked curious.

"Yes," Taehyung lied. He couldn't tell him that the reason was actually his target Jeon Jungkook.

"So how's it going?" 

"Good. Yesterday we kind of became friends. He invited me to his apartment and we ate dinner," Taehyung could hear a chuckle.

"Looks like you'll have this task done anytime" A knock was heard.

"Uhm sorry Hyung but I have to finish. Someone's knocking on the door. Bye," Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter