Cheat

Love

I spent the rest of the day with being sort of on a date with Jimin, we went together hand in hand and he paid for my food and everything. I know it's not really a date but it kinda feels like it, right? Besides, I can just enjoy it meanwhile, not like there's anything wrong with it. He told me a lot about him, like when he started dancing and singing, what he likes to eat, how he became a top student and I listened carefully, he was interesting. Every word he said was like magic, even if it was the most casual thing like his favorite colors, which were blue and black. I also liked black. 

"Hey, what's your zodiac sign?" Jimin suddenly asked. 

"Virgo, why?"

"Oh, I'm a libra. Do you know what that means?"

"No...?" 

"It means our zodiac signs match! It's destiny."

I stared at him dumbfounded before I began to laugh hysterically. "What is it with you and your stupid comments? I really don't understand you sometimes." I wiped the tears of laughter and smiled at him. 

"Wow, it's the first time I've actually seen you laughing." He looked shocked.

"Yeah, so?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No, nothing, you have a beautiful laugh." He smiled and my face were tinted red, making me let go of his hand. I mumbled a small 'shut up' but he just chuckled and grabbed my hand back. "Okay I'm sorry, can I still hold your hand?" Why does he make me so flustered? I hate it. I just nodded shyly and didn't look at him. We walked past a restaurant and I saw someone familiar. "Oh, wait, stop." I stopped walking and took my phone out of my pocket. 

To:Yoongi My Idiot

Hey, are you still busy? Text me back soon

sent at:13:08 

"There," I said and looked past the glass window. Yoongi was sitting in the corner of that place so I thought I'd text him. He took his phone out, checked his messgaes and - nothing. He just closed it and ignored me. Why would he do that? Is he really that mad at me? Why is he acting like that? So many questions that I want to ask him but I can't. 

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked, bringing me back to reality.

"Totally fine, let's go." I dragged him away from that place and Yoongi, pacing faster.

"What has gotten into you suddenly?" Jimin asked, but still followed. 

"Nothing," I stopped and made Jimin bump into me. "Really nothing. It's just that-" I turned around to face him but he was closer than I expected, much closer. His chest was almost touching mine. "Just that..." What was I going to say again? 

"Just what, Jungkook?" He breathed out my name, probably feeling our closeness as well since somehow he decided to step a bit forward, our noses now touching.

My heart is beating way too fast, I can't breath. Or am I breathing too hard? Somebody help me, not that I need help. No, I can just back away, right? Haha, come on legs, joke's over, move back now. 'Nope, you're alone in this one.' you brain, ing you. 

Before we could be even closer, someone pulled Jimin away. I sighed in relief, looking over to see Jin smiling at us. "You guys weren't doing anything inappropriate, right?" Something about him felt so mother-like.

"Come on hyung, you're not his mom." Jimin replied, clearly irritated.

Jin flashed him such a bittersweet smile that I wish I didn't see it. I'll have nightmares until forever. "So what?" Jimin just gulped and closed his mouth. "Now then, why are you guys not at school?"

"Why aren't you at school?" Jimin shot right back, still sounding pissed.

"Are you being disrespectful?" Jimin shook his head. "Good. My two last hours got canceled so I went home earlier than usual. What about you?"

Jimin and I shared looks, as if to confirm something. To confirm that he can tell Jin about Taehyung or not. It's not like I can trust Jin, even if he's nice. "Jungkook had something personal and well, I sort of... helped him."

"That sounds wrong, don't ever say that again." Jin looked unamused.

"Why? What's wrong with that-oh." My eyes widened in understanding. I coughed awkwardly. "I think I'll go home now," but before I could turn around, Jimin grabbed my hand and pulled me closer.

"Wait, you said we'll hang out together after school, are you not going to keep your promise?" He had a small pout and I couldn't leave like that.

"Oh right," I released my hand from his grip, it was awkward with Jin next to us. 

"Great, do you want to go to my house?" 

"Is it okay if we go to mine instead?" I asked, feeling a bit shy since my room probably looks like a mess but still, I feel safer at home.

"Sure, I'll just text Hoseok and Namjoon your address and tell them to come over." Jin took his phone out and texted while we started walking towards my house, that wasn't so far away. 

When we came inside, I heard a bunch of 'wow's and 'amazing' but I guess it's normal, my house is pretty big since my parents were rich. "Your house is so cool," Jimin smiled. 

"Thank you, let's go to my room, okay?" they both nodded and followed as I opened the door to my room. It was mostly black and white with a king sized bed, Big Bang posters on my wall, my own TV, a computer and a shelf full of video games and books. Oh, and also my XBOX and PS3. 

"What the , how did you get all of those games?" Jimin looked at them with wide eyes. "They'er all extremely old and limited!"

"My dad used to work with those stuff, I'm not even sure I remember his job but he used to give me a lot of those games. After he died, I recieved a lot more games because I was the only one in his will." I don't even cry when I talk about it anymore, in some way, it's even sadder. 

"Oh," Jimin scratched his back awkwardly, he looked like he didn't mean to say it in that sort of tone. "I'm sorry, I didn't know he-"

"It's fine, it happened a long time ago." I smiled and sat on the bed just as someone knocked on the door. "Can someone else open it? I'm too lazy."

Jin sighed and went to open the door for Hoseok and Namjoon had the same reaction but this time, Jimin answered them. 

"Say, do you have any cards?" Namjoon asked, looking around.

"Yeah, why?" I got up and took them from the top shelf, handing it to him.

"Great, let's play Cheat!" He said happily.

"Oh, that's a great idea!" Hoseok jumped happily. 

"What's Cheat?" I asked but still sat in a circle on the floor with them.

"It's a card game. Each player gets 7 cards and tries to get rid of them all." Jimin shortly explained.

"How?" This game sounds weird.

"There's an opening card and each player at his turn puts a card that his number is either higher by one or lower by one. For exmaple, if the opening card is 9 then you can put either 8 or 10." Hoseok added and gave each their cards.

"What if I don't have that card?"

"That's the fun part, you can always lie." 

"What if I don't want to lie?"

"Then you take a card from the pack of cards. Also, if someone thinks you're lying, he has to say Cheat. If you turn around the card and they're right, and you did lie, you take all of the cards under the last card. If they're wrong, then they take the cards. Understood?" Namjoon said and placed the opening card, it was 4. "Clear," I added and waited for them to start.

Hoseok was first, "five."

Namjoon next, "six."

"He, that's such a lie, Cheat." Jimin said while smirking. Namjoon groaned and took all of the cards. "Knew it." I looked at him with amazement. They took a new card from the pack of cards and placed it. It was an Ace. 

"Two," Jin placed the card slowly. 

"Cheat," Jimin said again. 

"Are you sure?" Jin questioned him, but Jimin insisted. Jin turned over his card and it was a seven. With a groan, Jin took the two cards. 

"How did you know?" I asked Jimin, surprised from how skilled he is.

"I read a lot of books about body language, psychology and stuff like that. Also, my mom is a psychologist, she taught me so much about how poeple act when they lie, even if it's the smallest things." He whispered, not wanting others to know, making me shiver. He was so close again. 

"Jungkook, your turn," Namjoon said, the new card was already in the middle, it was eight. Crap, I didn't have anything that matches. I took one of my cards and hesistantly placed it. "Seven?" It was more of a question rather than a statement. 

"Oh, Jungkookie..." Jimin face palmed himself, looking at me amused. "You can't even lie, that's so cute."

"Shut up, I'm not used to lying."

"Are you saying I am?" 

"No, what I'm saying is that I never played the game nor lied before so it's sort of awkward."

"You never lied before?" Jin looked at me amazed. 

"I had nothing to lie about," I coughed awkwardly.

"Either way, Cheat. You ," Namjoon said and practially shoved the cards in my face. "Play more and maybe you'll get the hang of it."

I didn't. We played for about half an hour and I still . Hard. "Jungkook, relax, you're too nervous when you lie." Jimin put his hand on my shoulder and tried to make me calm down. 

"I'm not!" I snapped and yelled at him. "Sorry, I really am not."

"Alright, let me help you," he placed his hand around my shoulder and whispered in my ear. "Whenever Namjoon lies, he looks away from Jin since he doesn't want to feel like he's lying to his crush and scratches his left leg."

"Woah, how did you notice that?" I was dazzled, he's really good.

"I've noticed it once when I was younger and he still does that, I find it somewhat cute." He leaned even closer, my whole body felt hot. "When Jin lies, he plays with his hair for about three seconds and moves the cards to his other hand unconsciously. When Hoseok lies, his smile widens and he blinks twice, really fast. It's hard to notice but if you'll look close enough, you'll know."

"And when do you lie?"

"That's a secret," he whispered really low in my ear and let go of me.

Jimin's advices were helpful, I didn't lose that much anymore. I mean, I did at lying but at least I could tell when the others were lying. After a while of Jimin winning, we decided to stop playing. Hoseok and Namjoon started playing some game with my PS3 while Jin played some princesses game on the computer. From time to time, Namjoon would look up at Jin, so sweet.

"Do you want me to help you practice your lying skills?" Jimin sat on the bed next to me, mixing the cards in his hands. 

"Yes please," he gave each of use seven cards.

"Now, when you lie, don't think of it as a lie, think of it as if you're telling a story."

"What do you mean?"

"Think of it as a fairy tale, when people tell it, they don't think of it as lying, even though it didn't really happen." He smiled, "so when you don't have the right card, just create a story. If the card in the middle is six, make up something in your mind. For example," he took a random card and put it over. "Eight." 

"It looks so natural when you do it."

"That's because I thought of a story in my mind but only said the number out loud."

"What did you think?"

"I thought about the day I broke eight plates when I tried to help my friend waiter. Needless to say, he basically kicked me out."

"And I thought you're good at eveything," he laughed. 

"I at many things, it's only because I mostly do things that I'm good that I don't look like I'm bad at anything."

"What are you bad at?" 

"Are you trying to find flaws in me?"

"Well, there are a lot."

"What? Excuse you, what flaws exactly do I have?"

"You're cocky, short, you talk a lot, you're immature, too nice-"

"Isn't too nice a compliment?"

"No, it's annoying sometimes since you're sickening."

"Then do you want me to act like a bad boy?"

"Maybe, I guess it'll suit your behavior more." Before I could react, he had pinned me to the bed  with my hands above my head and stared deeply into my eyes. 

"Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it." 

"Did you just quote a Pussycat Dolls song?"

"Did you just recognize a Pussycat Dolls song?"

We stared at each other and as soon as he let go of me, we both started laughing. "You are being too loud and it's distracting, get out or be quiet," Namjoon hissed at us.

I found it kinda ironic since they were basically in my room, with my P3. "Come with me," I said to Jimin and grabbed his arm, dragging him out of the room.

"Where are we going?" He wondered but still followed.

"I have a basement that is actually like my guest room. It also has my writing room and my dance practice room."

"You have your own dance practice room in your house? You're so filthy rich."

I chuckled, "maybe." I opened the door to the room and we went downstairs. 

"It's so cool in here," Jimin commented, looking at the clean room. "Where do you write? I want to read it." 

"It's more where I write my books rather than my songs, but feel free to buy the first copy when I publish it."

"You're writing a book?"

"Books," I corrected him. "Gotta have one as a backup if the first one isn't good enough, right?" 

His laugh was so precious, "so where is your dancing room?" I smiled and took off my necklace, my key was attached to it. I opened the door to a big, red room with mirror and a stereo. "It's so cool and big," his eyes widened in shock.

"It is," I smiled and got in as well.

"What is the lastest song you've listened to?" he asked but before I could answer, he the stereo and All Night by f(x) started to play. "Oh, it's a slow song." He smiled and walked over to me.

"W-what?" I asked when he leaned closer. 

"Let's dance, shall we?" he grabbed my hand and his other hand held my waist tightly. Out of instinct, I placed my free hand on his shoulder. "Good," he started to lead the dance. 

'In your eyes, there's a twinkling of blue
Your secret submarine is yellow, it's you
You dye the orange sunset purple
I want to be alone with you at the dark night'

The chorus repeated itself and we just danced in circles, holding our hands. I started to feel like all of my troubles were fading away, like I didn't care anymore. My stepmother didn't bother me, my grades didn't bother me and even Yoongi didn't bother me, all that mattered now was Jimin in front of me.

'I feel so high when our eyes meet
I feel so hot when our hands are tightly held
Voice melodic, always making my heart pound'

Yes, this can describe perfectly how I feel right now. My head is in the clouds and my heart is beating fast, making my face turn into a light shade of red.

He pulled me closer, no space is left between of us, I could feel his hot breath on my lips. It seems as if he feels like I feel right now.

'One by one, your hand pops up
Your feet, little by little
Come into your heart
Come into my time'

His lips ghosted over mine almost touching.

'Your hand pops up
Your feet, little by little
Come into your heart
Come into my time'

If it wasn't for the noise of someone walking in, I would've leaned in further more. "I see you two got yourself quite the set up," Jin chuckled. "Oh no, don't let me bother you, do whatever you planned to do." He went over to the stereo and replayed the song. 

"Why are you doing this, hyung?" Jimin sighed in frustration. "It's the second time today you scare us like that."

"Maybe I just have the wrong timing, who knows." Jin looked scary. "Come on, let's go back up." I nodded and followed, so did Jimin, even though he looked annoyed. We went back up and sat on the bed. 

"Oh, look what I found!" Jin showed a small box of peppero. "Do you guys want to play?" I shook my head. "Come on, it'll be fun!"

"I don't know, I'm not good at it."

"There's nothing to be good at, all you need to do is to nibble at the peppero until you kiss someone, what's so hard?"

"The kissing part," I mumbled.

"Right, I forgot you're a good boy." Jin scoffed. "Does someome else want to play?" Jimin got up and sat with them, I just sighed and watched. 

"Then, who's with who?" Namjoon asked, though it was obvious he's looking at Jin. 

"I don't know, how do we decide?" Jin said and looked at me. "Jungkook, you choose since you're not playing." 

"Ugh, fine," it was pointless to argue. "You do it with Namjoon and Jimin should do it with Hoseok." I disliked the idea of Jimin kissing someone in front of me but I really didn't want to make Namjoon sad. 

"Fine by me," Jin basically shoved it into Namjoon's mouth, grabbed his chin and nibbled until their lips touched, they continued to kiss some more after but stopped when we all coughed awkwardly. "What? It's part of the game."

"Yeah, okay, our turn," Hoseok said and gently placed the peppero into Jimin's mouth, nibbling at it slowly. My heart was going to explode like this.

Don't kiss, don't kiss, don't kiss! I screamed in my mind and after a second, Jimin bit the peppro too hard and it fell, right before they kissed. I somewhat sighed in relief. "Oops," Jimin said, but he didn't sound so sorry. He went back to sitting on the bed next to me and smiled, patting my head. 

All of a sudden, my stepmother opened the door. "Jungkook, why weren't you at school to-oh?" She began yelling but stopped when she saw all of the others in my room. "Since when do you bring people over?"

"It's a one time thing, what did you want?" I was so annoyed just seeing her.

"I want to know why I had to get a call from your teacher and hear that you didn't go to school today."

As if reading the situation, Jimin immadietly apologized. "It's my fault, I'm sorry." He said. "The truth is that Jungkook sort of saved me from a car. I didn't notice it but before I was hit, he pulled me back a bit too hard that I hit my head. I said I'm okay but he insisted to go to the hospital with me. It's really nothing to blame him for, I am sincerely sorry, ma'am." He even got up and bowed. I really need to step up my game to match on his level.

"Well, if that's the reason then I guess I can't be too mad. You kids have fun but don't be too loud." Was all she said before she left and closed the door.

"Phew, that was close," Jimin sat back down, "she's nice."

"That's only because you're here, she's usually a ."