Do It, Do It Chu~

Love

Falling asleep was easy, staying asleep wasn't. I kept waking up due to some nightmares that I couldn't brush off and I felt both hot and cold at the same time. I groaned in annoyance as I took my pants and shirt off, throwing them somewhere across the room, pulled the blanket over me and tried to fall asleep but now I was cold. Maybe I should sleep with a jacket and boxers. I sighed and then suddenly remembered I still haven't returned Jimin his jacket and it still had his scent since I didn't wash it (how clean of me). His scent helped me fall asleep in the tent so maybe it'll help me now as well. I lazily got up and walked to the cloest and searched for the jacket in the dark (since I didn't feel like turning on the lights and burning my eyes). I finally found it and then sniffed it before going back to the bed. My obsession with the way he smells is weird but he really does smell nice. I wore the oversized jacket while curling up on the bed and closed my eyes, letting sleep overwhelm me.


I was half awake when I felt someone covering my bare legs with the blanket. "Are you awake?" a familiar voice asked. At first I thought it was Yoongi so I pulled him down to the bed with me but the chuckle I heard later made me realize it wasn't. "Are you that happy to see me?" Jimin said with his annoying, teasing tone. I pushed him off me and off the bed while mumbling incoherent words. "What?" he said and dusted himself as he stared at me confused. "S-sorry, I thought you were Yoongi." He laughed and sat near the bed, "what are you doing here?" 

"Yoongi is getting a hug and I'm getting a 'what are you doing here?' ouch." 

"No it's not that I'm not pleased to see you but I'm used to having Yoongi here unexpectdly, you on the other hand..." I tried not to sound disappointed because I really did want to meet up with Yoongi and talk about yesterday.

"I woke up today and saw white earphones on my table, mine are black. I accidentally took yours and wanted to give them back to you. You didn't answer your phone so I assumed you were asleep then I came over, your stepmother opened the door for me and showered me with questions that I felt uncomfortable answering..." He sighed, making me blush. "Anyway, I came here and saw you sprawled on the bed half while sleeping with my jacket so I left the headphones on your dresser and covered you without the intention of waking you up because I didn't want you to catch a cold but I guess I did wake you up, sorry." I shook my head and smiled warmly at him. 

"It's okay, I'm thankful. And sorry for stealing your jacket..." I said shyly. "I'll wear some clothes and give it back to you." 

"You can keep it, obviously you like it more than I do." He smirked and I blushed, it might be true, I really do like that jacket. "By the way, how's your leg?" Oh that's right, I totally forgot I got injured. "It doesn't hurt like hell now, it still stings a little bit but I can walk." He smiled and patted my head, "That's good. Well, I have to go to my vocal training, your house was on the ways so I jumped by but I stayed more than I should have," I sat on the bed and waved at him. "Bye." "Yeah, bye." I smiled but he still stood in place. I tilted my head to the side, wondering why stayed. He fidgeted with his fingers awkwardly and maybe I was imagining but he looked a bit shy. "Bye," he said again. As he was about to leave, I grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hug. "Bye Jimin," I said with a small smile. I could feel him smiling too against my neck, "bye." he was the first to let go and then he left. I laid back down on the bed and grabbed my phone. I had like six new messages from Taehyung and two missed calls from Jimin. In the last message, Taehyung said that Hoseok had told him what happened and he asked if I'm okay. 


To:Taehyungie 

I'm as fine as I can be, I guess, it could've been worse, at least we didn't die
Can I call you?

sent at:12:05


He answered almost immediately and said yes. I called him and he answered after the first ring. "Jungkook! I'm so glad you're okay." I smiled, "Thanks, I'm more happy that Jimin is, I shouldn't have dragged him to the cliff. Now he's blaming himself because we got lost..." "It's not your fault, or his. Accidents happen, neither of you meant for this to happen, the important thing is that you're okay." I nodded even though he couldn't see me. "Hey um, if you're not busy, do you wanna meet today?" Taehyung asked, "Sure, when and where?" "Well there's this new coffee shop opening today and Hoseok invited me with him but I want to meet up with you." "But then I'll ruin your date." "You can invite Jimin too, I'm sure he'll be glad to come." "Wouldn't it be... a double date then?" "Yeah, is that bad?" I almost choked, "I don't want to go on a date with Jimin!" "Why not? he's a great guy." "He is but I don't know him well enough to go on a date with him." "Don't be ridiculous, the whole point of going on a date is getting to know someone better." "But-" I had nothing to say, Taehyung was right. "I still feel uncomfortable about it..." I heard him sighing, "then let's make it a friendly meet up, how's that?" "Sounds great." "Good, I'll text you the details! I have to go since Hoseok is calling, talk to you later, bye!" Taehyung cheerfully said and then hung up. I smell bad. I got up and slowly walked to the shower, since my leg still hurt a little bit. Good thing I didn't sprain my ankle or broke my leg. It wasn't that swollen anymore, though it had some nasty scratch marks that will probably leave a scar. I took a long, hot shower and then brushed my teeth. I got to my room, dried my hair and got dressed, an hour already passed by. I wonder when we'll meet, I'm bored. What am I supposed to do until Taehyung texts me? I'm bored, so bored and unaccomplished. I groaned and rolled around on the bed without doing anything productive. I went through some interesting videos about dancing on my phone and distracted myself for a bit.


After about another hour or so, Taehyung called instead of texting me. I answered, "hey, you're not calling to cancel right?" I heard him laughing, "of course not but I thought it'll be easier to just call you." Oh. "Anyways, are you dressed?" "Yeah, why?" He hung up the call and I heard someone ringing the bell of my house. I walked slowly to the door and opened it to see Taehyung. "Hey, are you ready to go?" "U-um yeah, how do you know where I live?" Taehyung blushed and coughed awkwardly, "the whole stalker thing, you know..." right. I forget. Sort of. "Let me get my wallet and then we'll go." I went back to my room quicly, grabbed my phone, earphones and my wallet. I also took Jimin's jacket an wrapped it around my waist just because. "Okay, let's go." I smiled, Taehyung nodded. "Jimin and Hoseok are already there so we better hurry up." "They are?" "Hmm. Hoseok's dancing lessons and Jimin's vocal lessons are at the same building, which is close to the new coffee shop. After they've finished, they went there together." Together, huh? Me and Taehyung talked about what happened while I went camping. He told me he and Hoseok were officaily dating and I was happy for him. I wanted to tell him about what happened with me and Jimin, the whole kissing and dreams and stuff but I've decided that it might be better to talk about it when we get to know each other a bit more. We arrived to the location and got inside. It smelled like chocolate and other sweets, it was nicely decorated, it was cute. We saw Jimin and Hoseok waving at us. They were siting in front of each other so I assumed Hoseok wanted to sit next to Taehyung. Jimin probably prefered sitting next to me anyway. He was still pissed at Taehyung but there's nothing much I can do about it. I sat next to Jimin and smiled at Hoseok who placed his hand around Taehyung's shoulder. It felt a bit awkward to me to look at them because they made it look like a double date. And it wasn't. Jimin shifted awkwardly too, he moved slightly away from me. "You guys do know we're here too, right?" I asked when they almost kissed. Hoseok sighed and Taehyung moved Hoseok's hand from his shoulder to his own palm and intertwined their hands, hiding them under the table. "Sorry, that way it won't be so noticeable." A nice looking waitress came to us and gave us menus. So many deserts. Eventually we all ordered pretty much the same. Me and Taehyung ordered pancakes while Hoseok and Jimin ordered belgian waffles with ice cream. SHINee's View was blasting through the speakers while our waitress served us our food and I smiled. I took one bite from the food and I swear my eyes sparkled. "What does it taste like?" Jimin asked. "Happiness." I mumbled, making all of them laugh. Great place with great music and great food. What more can I ask for? "Jungkook you have chocolate syrup all over your face," Jimin laughed warmly and cleaned the dirt off my face with a napkin. "Sorry," I mumbled, Jimin just chuckled. 

"There, now you're... sort of clean." 

"I'll go to the bathroom and wash my face," I said and got up. Taehyung got up as well, "I'll come with you, I really have to pee." I nodded and started walking with him. It was at the very end of the coffee shop. I washed my face and Taehyung... well he peed. On our way back, I accidentally bumped into someone, making him spill some of his coffee on his shirt. "Oh my God!" I said and grabbed napkins from the near counter, "I-I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to-" I heard the guy laughing. 

"It's okay kiddo, don't feel bad. You look so worried." I looked at the man, he was tall, taller than me and Taehyung. "You'll get wrinkles if you keep frowning like that, it's not so bad, just hand me the napkins." He said with a friendly smile. "R-right," I shyly handed him the napkins and he cleaned the coffee off his shirt. "I'm so sorry I bumped into you, I'll pay for your coffee. A-and for dry cleaning, I'll buy you another cup of co-"

"Calm down!" He laughed at my embarrassing situation. Meanwhile, I've noticed Taehyung kept looking at us from the side. "If you really want to make it up for me, you should call me and let me take you out to dinner." He handed me a visit card with his name and number on it. "Or, you know, breakfast or lunch, whatever you want, as long as you call." He winked and walked out of the coffee shop but not before waving goodbye to me, making Taehyung giggle. We went back to our seats. 

"What took you so long?" Hoseok asked, wrapping an arm around Taehyung. "Jungkook bumped into this really cute, tall and attractive guy and made him spill his coffee all over his shirt and the guy flirted with him and offered to take Jungkook to dinner!" 

"Tae!" I yelled embarrassed and hid my face behind my hands. "He didn't flirt with me!" 

"He so did! He even said it doesn't matter if you want to meet up for lunch or breakfast, he just wants you to call! He even gave you a visit card!" I groaned and blushed. Jimin raised an eyebrow questiongly at me, "Are you going to call him?" I shook my head. "Of course not, I'm not interested and I don't know him at all." "Jungkook, like I said, dates are to get to know the person better!" Taehyung said again. "It's not a date! And I'm not going anyway." Taehyung sighed and nodded. I put the card in my pocket since the trash can was far away from our seat. Jimin glanced at me. "What?" I asked.

"No, nothing. You said you're not interested yet you still keep his number. Is there a reason?"

"The trash can is too far away."

"Yeah well but still, are you sure you're not going to call him?"

"No, of course not." 

"One hundred percent?"

"Jim-"

"No I'm just asking. You know, I'm only worried since you don't know him and you don't know what kind of a guy he is and-"

"Fine!" I said and got up, throwing the visit card in the trash can. "Are you happy now?" I asked when I sat back down.

"I mean, I guess. You didn't have to throw it away, it was your choice." I chuckled at how ridiculous Jimin is. "Yeah, my choice. You know, I might've actually called him if you haven't pestered me about it, he was pretty attractive... and tall. Unlike someone else that I know."

"Yah!" Jimin yelled and flicked my forehead. "Ouch!" "You deserve it. What's so great about being tall anyway?" "Well firstly the air is cleaner. And everyone look smaller.  But you wouldn't know, would you?" I grinned, earning a pout from him and giggles from Taehyung and Hoseok. Suddenly my phone rang, I answered without looking and my eyes widened when I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey," Yoongi's quiet voice said. I got up immediately and went outside of the coffee shop where the music wasn't as loud. "Hey, I just got out of the coffee shop to hear you better, how are you?" I asked him shyly, worried that he might be really mad. "I'm fine, how is your leg? Do you feel better? Of course you do if you are outside, what a stupid question." He mumbled and I laughed, "I feel better, thank you for worrying." I hope he can hear how happy I am through the phone. "Listen so... I called to ask if you want to come to my new studio next Friday." "New?" I asked excitedly. "Yeah, we moved to a different building, a bigger one. I have much more stuff and I've met a lot of new celebrities too." "Woah hyung, you're really living the life." He chuckled, "I guess, I just thought I'd give you the tour and maybe spend the whole day together. You'll finish school early since it's Friday so we'll have more time than usual, how's that?" I jumped around and smiled like an idiot. "I'd love to! I can't wait." "Great so it's a date." My heart thumped. Before I could answer he spoke, "Anyway, I don't want to steal you away from your friends, talk to you later Jungkookie." And then hung up. I sighed, a date huh... I walked back inside and sat down. "Where did Jimin go to?" I asked when I didn't see him. "Bathroom." Hoseok said and Taehyung eyed me, "Who called you?" I smiled, "Yoongi. I'm going to come over to his studio next Friday." "Wait, next Friday?" Hoseok almost jumped off his chair. "That's Jimin's birthday party!" I face-palmed myself. ", how could I forget? I'm so sorry, I'll give him cake the next day, I promise! I hope he won't get mad..." "He can never get mad at you," Hoseok said and winked at me, making me blush. That exact moment Jimin came back and sat down, making me blush even more. My heart started beating too fast. "Are you okay? You look really red." He caressed my cheek gently. I was shocked from the surprising, affectionate act but leaned to his touch, his hand was warm and comforting. "N-no, I'm f-fine." Great, I'm stuttering. "We should pay the check now." I said and they all nodded. "After that, let's go to the mall, it's not that far away." Taehyung offered and we all agreed. Each of us paid for himself even though Jimin and Hoseok insisted they'll pay. Me and Taehyung refused, it was only fair. 

On our way to the mall, Hoseok and Taehyung went in front of us while holding hands, hugging, giggling and kissing. I sighed, "they said it's a friendly meet up but they're totally ditching us to be super gay with each other." 

Jimin laughed, "At least they're cute, that's the only reason I don't hit them." I smiled, "I guess they are, I'm happy for them, it's good that among all the people in the pool, they found each other." I said and Jimin looked at me, he smiled but his eyes were somewhat sad. "Is something wrong?" I asked and looked at him with worry. 

"No, no it's fine. I am happy that Hoseok found someone he likes, and I'm also happy Taehyung stopped with the drugs and alcohol but I'm just sad it didn't happen before what he did to you, I can't forgive him." 

"I can." "But I can't." He sighed, "I really want to forget what happened, I really want to be a supportiive best friend for Hoseok and I really want Taehyung to be happy too but every time I look at him, I remember your face on that day and I just... I feel like hitting him again." I grabbed Jimin's hand and squeezed it, looking at him shyly. "I'm not saying I'm happy it happened but this whole incident with Taehyung brought us closer so it's not as bad as you make it sound like... you saved me and I'm grateful, that's all I remember." He held my hand tightly and pulled me closer. "Ah why are you so kind and forgiving?" He asked and ruffled my hair with his other hand. "My mom always told me that if I'll be kind to others, the world will be kind to me." I mumbled quietly, earning a warm smile from Jimin. "Well the world gave you me." I blushed and kept walking toawrds the mall. We arrived there, still holding hands, earning stares from both Taehyung and Hoseok. "Why are you two taking so long?" They didn't give us a chance to answer before they just walked inside. "Those two... I want to him them." I said and glared at their backs. 

"You're not the ony one." We followed them to a small store with a lot of useless but cute stuff. "Oh, Jungkook come here for a second!" Jimin said to me. "Put this!" He handed me bunny ears. "Why?" "Remember I said you had a bunny like smile? I can't get it out of my head, now wear it." "I refuse." "Oh come on!" Jimin pouted and stared at me with his big eyes. "Please?" I groaned, "Fine." I put it on my hand and Jimin looked more than pleased. "Woah, you're so cute. Now smile!" He said and put his phone in front of my face. "I want to take a picture." I shook my head violently at that. "Come on Jungkookie, for hyung! For your beloved hyung that the world gave you as a present!" I blushed and sighed, smiling shyly. I heard the click of the camera. "You're too cute for this world," he said and snatched the bunny ears off my head. "I'm buying this for you!" He ran to the checkout and I couldn't catch up to him. "Wait, no!" I arrived three seconds after him but he already paid. "Too late, I bought this already." He put it back on my head and I pouted. "I don't you want to waste your money on stupid things like this." "Stupid? Since when making you look even cuter than usual is a waste of my money?" 

I blushed again, "you're so annoying." "But you're saying that with such a smile, it doesn't look like you're mad." We both heard the cashier chuckling. 

"You two are such a great couple, how long have you two been dating?" She asked and my face turned so red. 

Jimin was a bit flustered as well, "We're not together." 

"Oh, really?" She said and looked shocked. "You could've totally fooled me." 

At the same moment,Taehyung and Hoseok came back, buying couple shirts. So lame. "Jungkook, you look really cute with the bunny ears!" Taehyung said, earning another shy smile from me. "Did you buy this?" Hoseok asked and paid for the shirts. "N-no, Jimin bought it for me..." I said in embarrassment. 

"That's so nice of you, Jiminnie." Hoseok said and patted his back. "Well anyway, we thought we could go and look around in some shops, are you two coming with us?" 

"Only if you promise to stop being a disgusting couple." I said firmly and they laughed but agreed. There were many people there and somehow I felt a bit nervous again. "Are you okay?" Jimin asked. I wonder how knows when I'm not completely okay. "Yeah it's just... there's a lot of people, and I feel like they're staring at me..." 

Jimin patted my back and linked our arms. "Don't worry, I'm with you." I was so thankful to him again but I couldn't express it. "I-I... it's... thank you..." I mumbled quietly and felt less nervous about the people but felt more nervous about the fact that Jimin is so close to me. Taehyung and Hoseok walked into a clothing store and I couldn't concentrate on the clothes or anything because of Jimin. I felt like I couldn't breathe. "Jungkook you look a bit pale." 

"I think I need some fresh air," I said and looked around, trying to find the exit. 

"We can always go to the roof, they leave it unlocked and other people don't usually go there." I nodded. "Let's leave Taehyung and Hoseok here, they seem to be having fun and I think they want some time alone." Jimin said and I nodded again, walking with him while our arms are linked. "There are quite a lot of stairs so bear with it," he said with a grin. It really was a lot of stairs. He opened the door for me. I thanked him and walked inside, he followed. The wind was blowing, my hair was getting messy and the bunny ears almost fell off but Jimin grabbed them and kept them on my head. "Thank you," I said and heard him chuckle. 

"You're thanking me too much lately." He faced me so that the wind was blowing on him instead. 

"Because I'm thankful to you." "You shouldn'e be." "But I am, thank you." He smiled, one of his hands reached out to caress my cheek. "You're too cute, really. No wonder people hit on you all the time." I felt embarrassed when he mentioned it. "It makes me feel a bit jealous, you know?" My eyes widened and I think my heart skipped a beat. "That they can talk so carelessly like that to you, it's unfair. They don't even know you yet they give you their number like it's nothing... just because you look good." I felt flustered. "And you really do look good, but they have no right to come to you like that." His other hand was now at my waist, pulling me closer. His breath ghosted over my lips. "Oh Jungkook, what are you doing to me..." He closed his eyes and sighed. I can ask him the same question. This time without anyone to bother us, with no bell that can ring and no phone that can make an annoying noise after someone gets a message, he closed the distance between us with a kiss on my lips. It was longer than the last one but it was still gentle, his lips were so soft and plump and I felt my stomach tighten. His hand moved from my cheek to my neck and pulled me closer than before, my heart was beating like crazy and the wind was still blowing strongly, making it even messier than it already is. I felt like I'm in a daze, I felt happy but also sad and desperate, like something is wrong,  yet also very right. But more than anything, I was scared. Scared and worried about what will happen when someone will pull away.