Flashback

Missing.

As he scurried down the halls, glancing and opening all the closed doors and walking into every room that he passed. Walking into each room and searching under every table and behind every speaker and curtain as if Seulgi could be hiding there. It was worth a shot in his mind as he kept on searching.

"Kang Seulgi, where are you pabo..."

I was late like thunder.
I’m looking for you now.

2013: 

His eyes wandered through the practice level of the company building as he ran his hands through his freshly dyed blonde hair. He finally had a break from his rehearsals and luckily, he heard that one of his closest friends were actually at the company practicing and preparing herself for yet another monthly evaluation. Eyes twinkling, he excused himself from the group as he half ran and half walked down the stairs and searched every room until he found a petite dark haired beauty. 

"Kang Seulgi" He breathed out softly as he tiptoed in-- as sneaky as he could possibly can into the mirrored room. 

She had her arms stretched out and toes tapping the floor as she switches to the fourth position. One arm raised and one arm in second. Right foot moving to the front and the other was in the back as she lifts her left arm up into the air. Eyes closed, she was trying her best to remember all the ballet steps. Often using these as warm-ups, Seulgi would use them before and after her practices. Loose ponytail, strands falling in front of her face, she groaned quietly as she couldn't remember exactly how the pose was exactly. 

"This is stupid..."

"Not really, you're just forgetful." He chuckled as he whispered into her ear, causing the girl to snap her eyes open as she stumbles forward or at least she thought it was forward when really, she took a step back into his chest. Jongin gazed down at the female before chuckling even more, realizing how the blush spread evenly across her cheek. How it made her look so much more youthful and adorable even though he could see the dark circles and her skin seem to be off-- probably due to her sleep schedule, her non-existing one. 

"You need more sleep, Kang. You're not even an idol yet and you're already like this..." He teased even though he knew exactly what she was going through. As he spoke, he corrected the girl's position. "Right foot moves front at the same time as you lift this arm, got it?" 

Before she could reply or even respond with actions (usually a slap to his chest), Jongin had his arms around the girl's waist. Lifting her up and over his shoulder, he then walked out of the room at a fast pace. Looking around if there was anyone was around. Last thing he wanted at that moment was to get scolded and have his break wasted. 

"Yah, KIM JONGIN, LET GO OF ME."

"Oh shh, you need this break and frankly, I'm taking a break because I wanted to see this dork. So shush and enjoy it. Oh and while you're at it... stop flailing. You're going to hurt me and I'm going to tell everyone it's your fault that I'm injured. Do you want that?" He raised an eyebrow as he patted her back lightly before setting her down onto her feet and grabbing her hand. "Now come on, let's use this as your exercise for today. Stairs."

As she glanced up at the taller male, her eyes widened as she felt his hand tighten around hers and that twinkle in his eyes. And that smile. That smile that everyone seem to fall for. More things to add to the list of why Kim Jongin or Kim Kai to others, was such an ideal man to everyone. Understandable. She thought as she followed him up the stairs-- wanting to question but the thoughts that crossed her mind. 

They all had to do with him

She pursed her lips as she finally asked the important question.

"Pabo! Where are we going even... ugh. Don't you know I have an evaluation?! You're probably the reason why I can't debut yet. Hmph..."

"Stop right there." He literally made them stop near the top of the stairs as he turned so he was facing Seulgi. "Relax, trust me when I say you need this..."

Sighing, she nodded and zipped for the time being. The only thought that went through her mind that would give her a good reason to 'stop' was that he knew better, he was her sunbae after all. Scrunching her nose up at the thought, she laughed to herself causing the male in front to squeeze her hand. "Weirdo."

And there the surprise was. Or at least that was what she thought of it as. Pushing the heavy door open, he pulled her through and closed it shut. Letting go of her hand, he ran to the middle and spread his arms open (as if he was a God; though he very much should be) with a stupid smile on his face.

"Welcome to paradise!" He paused as he laughed, tilting his head back, allowing himself to soak in the warmth and the sunshine. 

She rubbed her arms a little before shaking her head. She did need to let go and have some fun here and there and as strict as Jongin can be with practices and such-- he knew better. Why not? And there she went. Running into the male with her arms open and a smile that could blind the sun itself...

I need you, girl.

"Why do you have to be so difficult, Kang Seulgi? The girl who doesn't like conflict and all...

you're going to get some conflict when I find you..."