Beginning

Missing.

word count: 583

My sweet little pill, you bring color to my sky.

 

"What do you mean she's not here? She should be back from the pre-recording already?!"

He exclaimed as he ran his hands through his dark hair, clear irritation was running through his face as he tried his best not to show the emotion through and to the hoobae-- or rather it was Park Sooyoung. The female in front of her shuffled her feet before nodding slowly, trying to understand what he was feeling or trying to feel. He bit down on his lip as his familiar wide grin disappeared, thinking, thinking of all the spots where she could be hiding for whatever reason she was hiding for. His thoughts soon were interuppted by the voice of the girl, a soft, almost shy voice. 

"Oppa, if it makes you feel better... I'm pretty sure she's not missing though..."

A loud groan slipped out of his mouth as he closed his eyes. Frustated in an instant as he imagined her missing. What was he suppose to do if she was missing. His girlfriend or rather soon to be girlfriend. He wouldn't know what to do without that dork of his. The thought of her missing felt like a punch to his face and his stomach. Missing. Missing, Kang Seulgi. Girl from Red Velvet missing. What would people say. What would s say. What would the girls say? What should he do. Put up missing signs? No, she isn't a lost dog. Go look for her-- of course.

"I'll see you later, Sooyoung but if you hear from her... text me ASAP, you hear me?"

A single nod and there he went, pushing the frosted door open and running down the hall.

 

She was his happy little pill.

Nine years passed, almost ten since they knew each other. A rocky friendship but an amazing friendship regardless. It wasn't until a year ago he developed feelings for her. It wasn't any normal feeling, it was intense feelings. Defrosting his so called cold heart of his. It was different, she was different and whenever and wherever she was... he was there and she often made him happy. His own personal sunshine, Kang Seulgi. As soon as she adopted the nickname bear, he was always wanting to buy some sort of resemblence of her, of them for her. But it was difficult the last three years. They saw each other less but they still kept in contact. Whether it was some messaging platform or even plain text messaging, they'll try their best and with Seulgi's debut last year, it was harder to get a hold of each other.

2015 was better and they planned on making it better as time went on.

Their feelings for each other never faded. They trusted each other. They believed in each other. They were patient and even though it hurt to be away from each other, this job of theirs was their dream and they supported each other for it. Work is work. Fun is fun. Their relationship will stand up when it's the right timing and they'll spend time together when the time is right and when they both had free time. 

It was hard but they knew they could get through it. As long as they had each other, anything was possible.


"All we need is each other, Seulgi. Don't forget that."

"Just us."


"Just us. And remember, you're my girlfriend...

even if it's not official. You're mine."