Chapter 3 - too late

There were two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yejin pov

I looked for the clock on my bedside table . I faced two pictures of me and Yongbae. Sigh. So that's what waking up on the wrong side of the bed means . I rolled to the other side staring at pictures of me and hyun instead . He's coming back today . My face pulled into a smile .

2.30 pm looked like the jet lag has gotten to me . I'm not 19 anymore like I left , I'm 24 now. 

I got out of bed and freshened up . Clad in an oversized shirt and shorts , i tied my hair into a messy bun . 

Hyun would land at 3.00 pm he would reach here at about 3.30 pm . 

I walked to the living room turning on the 55 inch tv . News . There it is . 

I left it on to make the house seem less empty . 

I began to make lunch for hyun. Kimchi stew , egg rolls and rice . Good enough . 

I began to take the ingredients out of the fridge . Washing and cutting the ingredients . 

45 minutes later I was done . All the food was ready on the table . Waiting to be eaten .

3.15 fifteen more minutes . I sighed sitting on the sofa hoping time would fly by . 

Suddenly I heard the front door open . Smiling I shouted 

" hyun is it you ? "

I jumped off the sofa and faced the front door .

" yo..yong.. Bae ...."

I stammered . I front of me was my best friend . The one who always supported me . I left him without a goodbye . 

I stared at him . Speechless .

" you're back ."

Was all he said . I missed his voice . I missed this idiot. 

I tried to read his face . There was anger and .....pain .I could feel the tears threatening to fall. 

" why ? "
Was his next word .

Suddenly the front door opened again.

"OMMA OMMA !!! TAEHYUN MISSES YOU OMMA OMMA IM BACK !!DID YOU MISS TAEHYUN??"

Yongbae POV 
 
I stood outside her penthouse . It felt different . There was sounds from on the other said not a deafening Silence .

The reality hit me she's ...... She's back . 

I punched in the passcode . Both our birthdays . *beep * 
With a soft buzz the door opened . 

" hyun is it you ? "

Hyun ? Who's that . Is she dating . Is it her boyfriend . .....husband ? 

She turned around . Facing me her face changed . Her brown eyes were filled with sadness. 

" yo..yong.. Bae ...."

I wanted to hug her . For all the times I missed her voice her hugs . Her presence . But something stopped me . 

It was anger . I missed her so much I hated myse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter