Let Me Fight It

Remember me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m home!!” She said as she come into her house.

“Victoria, finally you are home”

“Eh? Why mom?”

“I cook for you. I bet you haven’t had dinner yet” She assumed which is right.

She smiled, “You know me that well huh?” she asked the woman.

“Of course, you are my daughter. Let’s go to the dining room. Even though it’s already late” She pull Victoria’s hand to walks with her to the dining room but someone ring the bell.

“Uh, who’d that be?” Nada asked Victoria.

“Maybe it’s Kyuhyun, wait I’ll open it” She said as she walks toward the door and opens it.

“Kyu What is-“

“Hey Vic” He said over her cute expression. She stared at him disbelief.

“What the hell are you doing in here? Were you stalking me!?” She hissed at him

“Vic who is it?” Nada said as she walks to the open door, “oh, may I help you?” She asked politely.

“Aunt, is that you?” He said.

“I’m sorry who?”

“I’m Nichkhun! Do you remember me?” He said in excitement.

She gasped, “Omo! Nichkhun? Oh my god come here son! Let me hug you” She said as she pulled himself to her embrace and hug him tight, “I miss you so much! You are so big now. How are things going?”

He released her hug and smile widely, “I miss you too and everything is fine. Thank god it’s great. And I want to apologize I can pay you a visit now. I was too busy at work. I honestly want to see you the first day I arrived here but I need to settled things up first. So I’m sorry” He said as he apologizing.

“Apology accepted Khun” She said whilst her hand patted his muscular arms.

“Yeah but it’s getting late and you should go home now” Victoria said firmly.

“Vic. Don’t say that” She scolded Victoria and her eyes glued at Nichkhun again,  “Khun we’re just about to have dinner. Let’s have dinner together” She offers him.

“Ah I think I should go since Vic doesn’t want me to be here and she’s right it’s getting late. Here I got you brownies. Mom said it’s your favorite so I hope you can enjoy it with Vic” He rejected her offer politely as his hand handed her a box of chocolate brownie.

“Aish, don’t mind her. Come on just have dinner with us. I know it’s kinda late for a dinner but you just come here and you want to leave already?”

He knows he doesn’t have other choices but to accept her offers. He finally nods and he throws a gaze toward Victoria who is now pouted like a girl.

They are all now sitting and eating in the dining room. Both Nichkhun and Victoria’s mom are busy with each other and sharing their stories. Well, it’s more like Nichkhun who is the one sharing his stories through the years as she kept asking about it. but he doesn’t mind at all because this aunt, he considered her as his ‘other’ mom since he was just a little kid. Victoria just sitting there and watching them sharing stories. But instead of boring, she just listened to his stories very well. Because of that she managed to know about him more. Something that Victoria didn’t want to just asked him about those things because of her ego. She starts to understand about him more and find out how is he living in Thailand, why is he left Korea, where did he go to school, and many more.

It’s kinda getting late, Nichkhun wants to leave but Victoria’s mom insisted Nichkhun to stay a night in here. Victoria throw a gaze at her only mother like, ‘How-could-you?’ But her mom is oblivious enough to realize it. Unbeknownst, Nichkhun staring at Victoria until he said yes to her mother and that cause Victoria getting more angry at him. As he can say, her face were all red and she didn’t react.

“You can sleep in Qian’s room while she will sleep in my room” She said.

Victoria throw a sharp gaze at her mother, “Mommm” She whines, “I can’t let you let him sleep in my room. I disagreed. Did you hear me accept that idea? NO. because I want to use my room!” She said in anger.

“Okay relax, I will sleep on couch it’s alright it’s fine. I’m okay with it. So stop whining you’re not a baby” He mocked her and let out a chuckle that makes Victoria silence in anger.

“So annoying!” She murmured.

“Problem solved now, so I can get change. Thank you aunt for letting me stay in here” He said and smiled at Victoria’s mom.

“It’s not a bother Khun. You can come here as you want too. I will always welcome you. Now we better sleep. And Victoria you better too okay hun?”

Victoria just nodded, “Good Night” She said as she kissed her mom’s cheek and walks away without looking at Nichkhun and bid their good night.

 

 

Nichkhun just finished washed himself and felt so refreshing. He came out with a simple white shirt with a short and towel on his hand that busy drying his wet hair. His steps stopped when he caught Victoria’s figure in the dim light, with her crossed arms, sitting on the couch. She took a glance at him.

He smiled, “You haven’t sleep? He asked.

“I’m sorry I acted like that. I’m so childish” She drops her head because she’s so embarrassed to face him.

He chuckled, “It’s fine”  He said as he sit next to her.

She felt the weight on couch, she knew Nichkhun sit here too, she looks up at him, “It’s just like… I’m jealous you know. Mom and you, both are so in you two own world. I felt like an outsider. Mom never ignored me like that” she sighed.

He laughed, “It’s okay. I get it. It’s not like the first time you treated me cold like that. So I’ll get used to it” He said.

He surely missing her but he knows he has to be patient. More patient than this, because if he’s not, he will lose her eventually. He know it, he is nothing to her because he knew. He saw it. Kyuhyun and her, he knows she loves Kyuhyun but he doesn’t know that she is really love that guy until he saw how she’s so comfortable whenever she’s with Kyuhyun and how she doesn’t want Kyuhyun to left her side. He somehow wants to gave in and let her be happy instead of wanting her but she’s not the one that he used to know.

“What are you thinking?” She suddenly asked as she realize he’s been spacing out.

“Ah, nothing… Just thinking about work” He lied.

She nods, “Khun?”

He looks up at her, “Yeah?” He asked.

“I think you were right” She stated.

“About what?”

“I should tell him my feelings” She said.

He stayed calm, he knows what she meant, he smiled bitterly, “Then tell him if you are sure about it”

“Yeah I should’ve done that long time ago right? I mean this is not the era when women have to wait. That’s why we called

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter