Make It Up To You

Had Enough

Yoongi was taking his time and it felt unsettling to Taehyung. He knew Yoongi had promised and Yoongi always kept his promises. He curled into his side, he was just being silly. Yoongi would come back, he wouldn't just leave him like this. He heard the door open and clung onto Yoongi once he saw it was him. "What took you so long?" Yoongi chuckled, gently caressing Taehyung's wild bed hair. "I wasn't that long baby. Jin hyung offered breakfast which I was going to bring to you but Namjoon said schedules cancelled today. So I've decided to take you out for breakfast." Yoongi smiled. Taehyung smile dropped a little.
"Is this you making it upto me?"
"If you want it to be," Yoongi chuckled.
"But hyung its raining. We'll get all wet."
"That's never stopped you before. Come on we'll go to that Americano coffee place you like." Taehyung brightened up at the mention of the coffee house it was his favourite. He grinned running off in excitement to tell the others. Yoongi took it as a yes to his invitation.

The younger of the two was quick to get dressed and was bouncing all over the place with anticipation. Yoongi had stopped the other reminded him to put a coat on so he offered him his camouflage jacket. It had a nice little hood that fit cutely on Taehyung. Yoongi just smiled at the sight. It was better than the hurt boy that was in the studio the night prior. He was excited to spend the day with Taehyung too, the last time he'd taken his boyfriend out was a few months ago now, just before Christmas. Yoongi was surprised when he felt pressure on his back and legs wrap around him. He struggled to quickly grip onto the younger. "Tae..you know I'm too old for this." he grunted. Taehyung just laughed to him.
"Don't be silly hyung. You've carried me before, the coffee house is only down the road." Yoongi struggled and hitched the boy higher. It was harder since Taehyung was a little taller than him.
"Piggyback's are... different. I can't carry you..all the way to the.. coffee place." he heard Taehyung huff.
"Will you carry me to the front door." Yoongi couldn't resist this, Taehyung sounded too cute in his tiny voice with his head resting against his shoulder. With all that Yoongi had he silently carried the boy out their bedroom into the hallway.
"Taehyung has got you wiped!" they looked to see the other members sat around the tv. They laughed and grinned at the sight of Yoongi, the swag filled min suga, carrying his boyfriend.
"Shut up Hoseok..I'm just a good boyfriend." Yoongi let Taehyung slid off once they were at the front door of their dorm so they could put their shoes on. Yoongi took longer, getting his breath back. He really did need to start working out again.

The pair walked close together so no one would see their joined hands. It was a good thing it was raining since hardly anyone was out and with their hoods up no one would recognise them. Yoongi looked to Taehyung and loved the sight before him. He was smiling though it was raining. Taehyung glowed no matter what the weather was like. Yoongi gave his hand a small squeeze. "Hmmm?"
"Nothing," Yoongi  smiled. He had always been used to Taehyung being in his own little world. He didn't mind the silence it was comfortable for both of them. It was nice to have alongside Taehyungs louder moments. He didn't mind them either, he just found it cute and admired Taehyung for it. He was full of energy and it always brightened the mood whenever they were tired or frustrated from work. Him and Hoseok both had that quality about them. Yoongi admired the way Taehyungs mind worked. He was known as the 4D alien but beside that, Taehyung was smarter than what people credited him for. It amazed Yoongi that such a person existed, even more that such a person chose to be with him.

"Hyung," Yoongi looked to Taehyung, noticing they'd stopped. "We're here."
"Oh right yeah," he smiled. He took his hood down replacing his hair with his signature beanie. They both went in smiling to the ajhumma behind the counter. It was a good thing Taehyung had taken such a liking to the place since they could go without having people finding them there. They were always given the secret little corner. Even when the whole group came, she looked after them like a mother. They'd ordered their regular coffees with some pancakes that Taehyung had wanted.
"What were you thinking about before hyung?" they were sat close together. It was another thing that they loved about the coffee house, the ajhumma had found out about them. It was a day Yoongi couldn't resist himself and had to kiss Taehyung. Luckily she was accepting. They could be themselves here. "About you," Taehyung blushed. Yoongi took his hand in his own, giving it a small squeeze, " I was thinking of how lucky I am to have you." Taehyung  just blushed hiding his eyes behind his fringe. "Cute," Yoongi softly kissed Taehyung's temple. 
Taehyung was quick to dig into his food hiding his blush. Yoongi just sipped on his caramel macchiato. He couldn't deny how cute Taehyung was but he did have to tell the younger to slow down before he choked. Taehyung began to slowly drink his mocha. He wasn't a big fan of coffee but he loved mochas. Yoongi remembered when Taehyung pestered Yoongi to try his caramel macchiato, he had warned the younger he wouldn't like it but Tae was persistent. The face his made was one Yoongi would never forget. It was priceless.

"What do you wanna do since we've got the day off?" Yoongi asked. He could see the younger thinking about it in his mind. "Can we just watch a movie?"
"Sure," Yoongi could do that. Yoongi had paid pretending to go to the mens room. He seemed it to be right since he was making it up to the younger. Once they'd finished Yoongi held Taehyung's hand again as they walked. The rain had simmered to spitting and the sun was slightly out. They walked talking about which movie they wanted to watch. Yoongi didn't mind so it was upto Taehyung. Yoongi wasn't surprised when Taehyung picked the Digimon movie, the kid loved anime.
"A pigeon!" Yoongi watched stunned to the spot as Taehyung ran after the bird. The kid had gone from talking enthusiastically about the new season of Digimon and how it was the original kids with some guys named Tai and Matt or Mark..Yoongi didn't know. And now he was running after a pigeon. Yoongi had to catch up with him and stop him before he went too far.
"Come on you, lets go home before it starts to tip it down," Taehyung nodded moving closer so they were holding hands as they walked. Taehyung carried on talking about these digi-destined kids, Yoongi hadn't ever watched this show with Taehyung but it sounded interested. He'd only watched Deathnote or Attack on Titan with Taehyung. He didn't pay attention though, he was too focused on the boy before him.
"Taehyung," Yoongi interrupted. They were in the dorm building now, getting into the elevator. Taehyungs mumbling stopped once he realised. "Sorry hyung. I didn't mean to ramble on about it."
"Thats okay Tae, i like it. You're cute when you get into all of this." Taehyung didn't ignore how close they were though the elevator was empty. Yoongi took the opportunity to softly peck the side of Taehyung's mouth, before slowly kissing him properly. Taehyung's loose hand went around Yoongi's neck as Yoongi held him closer. It was innocent and soft. They didn't need to press any further and well they couldn't after hearing the doorbell ding.
Taehyung was grinning to himself with a blush as they carried on walking.

Yoongi opened the dorm door and noticed that Namjoon was still sat infront of the tv. Jungkook was reading some anime and apparently Hoseok, Jin and Jimin had gone to the company building to dance and work out. "Guess we'll watch it in our room then." Yoongi said. He could just play it on his laptop.
"Okay! I'll get snacks,"
"You just ate." Taehyung shrugged moving towards the kitchen. Yoongi let it slide seeing as they'd be working out soon enough the next day and he'd burn it off. He grabbed his laptop and settled into their bed. Well it was the two single beds they'd pushed together. He got a couple of more pillows from Jin's bed, he knew the older wouldn't mind. He put the disc into the laptop and got it prepared for when Taehyung came back. Which actually didn't take too long. The younger came in with his arm full of packets and a bubble tea. But then he went back out confusing Yoongi. When he came back he was holding mug with caution. Taehyung handed him the cup, "I made you coffee," Yoongi saw his attempt at a cappuccino. It was sweeter than he liked but he knew the younger would want to take some sips.

Yoongi was laying down and Taehyung layed with his back on Yoongi's chest. His head slightly under Yoongi's and the laptop on his lap. Straight away he pulled a chocolate and began munching onto it. The movie wasn't too long and every now and then Yoongi would question him of the virus digimon. And how it couldn't just delete it. He didn't completely understand it all but he stayed quiet so Taehyung could enjoy it. He played with the younger's soft brown hair. Taehyung would lean into his touch, softly sighing. When the second part of the movie started with some kid named Davis, Taehyung started wriggling trying to get a better position. Yoongi tried to control himself as Taehyung's brushed against him. He softly kissed the warm skin behind Taehyung's ear. Wrapping his arms around the younger as the movie progressed. He left a few more pecks at Taehyung's neck before the younger whined. Taehyung had decided to stream the second movie and it wasn't too hard to find it online.

When the movie finally finished, Taehyung stretched his body still rubbing unknowingly against Yoongi's. "What shall we do now?" Taehyung asked. Yoongi was softly caressing Taehyung's hands. "Want to see what the others are upto?" Taehyung nodded and headed out. Yoongi realised Taehyung's had left all his wrappers on the bed and bubble tea half full. He stretched standing up, he gathered it all and chucked it in the bin. It was noon now.
"No one's home. They've gone to get food," Taehyung said walking in waving about a post it note. 'Why does it take 5 people to get food. Surely  all of them didn't need to go' Yoongi thought. But he looked to the younger blushing and caught on fairly well. The dorm was empty for just them two.
"Tae.." Yoongi slowly moved toward the younger. He cupped his chin so he'd look at him. "You know why we're alone right?"
"Namjoon left a wink on it." Taehyung whispered. Yoongi chuckled at how shy the younger was. And he wasn't surprised by Namjoon either. The leader had checked on them a couple of times. Jimin had asked them what they were doing after coming back from the company building with Jin and Hoseok. He wasn't a fool or naive.

He drew Taehyung closer to him. He walked backwards so that he could sit on the bed. He pulled Taehyung so that he was seated on his lap. "This okay?" Taehyung  nodded, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck. Their faces got closer and Yoongi could feel Taehyung's warm breath against his skin. Yoongi closed the distance and brought their lips together. Taehyung turned his head pressing harder against Yoongi's lips. Yoongi on Taehyung's bottom lip, biting it as he drew back. He reconnected their lips, pulling their bodies closer together. Taehyung's breath hitched and Yoongi took the chance to slip his tongue in. It was far from the innocent kisses they'd shared in the elevator. There was a yearning for the other. Taehyung tugged lightly at his hair as he his tongue. Taehyung mewled. Yoongi moved his hands lower down Taehyung's back, moving to gently cup Taehyung's as he rolled his hips up. "Hyung.." Yoongi hummed before pressing his lips against Taehyung's. Taehyung unwinded his hands from Yoongi's hair. His hands covered Yoongi's hands on his and gently removed them.
"Tae?" Yoongi looked upto him in confusion.
"I'm sorry hyung..I thought I could..but you weren't here for a long time. I'm sorry." Taehyung hung his head. Yoongi softly tilted his head so he could see Taehyung's.
"Its okay, I understand baby. I will make it up to you. Like I said yesterday I won't let it happen again."
"I know,"
"You trust me?" Taehyung nodded. Yoongi left a soft kiss on Taehyung's lightly swollen lips. Taehyung hugged him. 
"Are you mad at me?" he whispered.
"Of course not, come on lets go and wait for the others to get home with food."
"Okay, hyung?" Yoongi turned back to the other. "I do love you."
"I know, and i love you too. Don't forget okay. I'm not mad. I'll always wait til you're ready."
"Okay," Yoongi pulled the other to him.
"Come on, lets go and feed Tae baby," Yoongi teased tickling the younger's tummy. Taehyung laughed whole heartedly and its all Yoongi could ask for.


So just a little update and it will lead to don't worry. I don't really know what i did here but I thought I'd add in digimon seeing as the trailer just came out for the new season! P.s i love digimon. I'll go now.. Love you guys! 

P.s sorry its long..