Your Kisses

Kiss-aholic


Made you irresistible;

The crackling sound of the leaves and numerous babbles of the TV weren't a hindrance to Wendy's peaceful slumber. As breezy as the weather was, all Wendy could feel was the heat radiating from Irene who held her tight by the waist, not planning to let go of her so soon.

Irene slowly cracks an eye open, her lips form a curve of its own. How can she not when Son Seungwan was the first one she saw the moment she woke up.

Irene watches Wendy sleep, call her a creep and she wouldn't care. From the creases of her eyebrows, to the cute pointed nose till those luscious lips she'll never get tired of. Beautiful was a definitely understatement.

Irene took no second thoughts as she gently leans in and leaves a peck on Wendy's lips.

"Good morning to you too. " Wendy playfully mumbles whlist burying her face on the crook of Irene's neck.

Irene smiles, "I love you." she says in a hush whisper, barely audible yet Wendy heard it loud and clear, it makes her heart flutter every time Irene says it.

Wendy opens her eyes and Irene's eyes were the one's she first met, "I hate you though. I hate you for kissing me when I just woke up." Wendy cutely whines before taking the blanket and hovering it over her. Irene wonders how old Wendy really was.

"I could kiss you all I want." Irene teases by lightly tugging the end of the covers Wendy's hiding in yet Wendy doesn't budge and kicks Irene a little.

"Kiss me all day just not right now."

"And why is that?"

Wendy pauses for a moment.
Then comes out the tone she uses when she's more than embarrassed, "Morning breath." she simply says, hoping Irene didn't hear it.

Oh but Irene did.
Irene lets go of Wendy's waist and attacked her by tickling her edges.

"Irene!" Wendy squealed yet lets out the harmonious laugh Irene loved to hear and with that, Wendy accidentally pushed her bodyguard covers away.

"Gotcha!" Irene smirked as she pinned Wendy down the bed with her arms above her head.

"Hey Joohyun! Don't you dare!"

"Seungwan, as if your morning breath is going to stop me." Irene says before kissing Wendy and Wendy was reminded she loved Irene's kisses because it was something she can't ever resist, no matter what.

 


 

Made me feel Sane and loved;

Sometimes Wendy feels like tearing her hair apart when she couldn't solve a single math problem to the assigment she's about to pass tomorrow.
It was already half past midnight and she can't bring her mind on a roll at this time of day no matter how hard she tried.

It was so frustrating to the point wherein she lands her cheek straight down the wooden counter top while she taps her pen on it as she stares at the piece of paper before her, hoping it would solve itself.

She's in admist of giving up but she heard the familiar feet shuffles and chimes of keys as the door opened.

Irene greeted Wendy with a smile yet the other was pouting like a puppy and Irene wondered what happened.

She closes the door and crosses her way to Wendy before lowering her head to face her.

After noticing the open math book and empty filled papers she immediately knew, "Having trouble?" Irene chuckles and Wendy sighs before laying her head on top of Irene's shoulders.

"I'm here now. We could finish this together, okay?" Irene reassures by kissing her temple. Irene knew how Wendy loved it when she did it.

Wendy pulls back a little, the pout still evident, "Why did It took you so long to be back from the library?"

A smile couldn't help but be seen on Irene's face and she had the urge to lands a kiss on her forehead right away, "I went out with Seulgi for a bit."

"Get out."

"Just kidding!" Irene quickly says when Wendy turns her back while crossing her arms, not forgetting to puff her cheeks while she's at it.

Irene couldn't stop the tiny laughs coming out when Seungwan had her eyebrows furrowed together. Irene found it adorable.

She s her arms around Wendy, "I went to the bakeshop down the street, the newly opened one."

Wendy immediately turned to face Irene, quite taken aback, "Wasn't the line really long that it reached the other street?" Wendy worriedly asked, tangling her fingers through Irene's brown locks.

"Well yeah, it did. At first I thought it was ridiculous to line up for a pastry that's until I saw your favorite red velvet cheesecake on display outside the outlet and so I became one of those fools who eneded up being in line for hours." Irene tells Wendy as she holds up the paper bag, revealing the three slices of Red Velvet Cheesecake.

"Three slices for I love you."

Wendy was completely awed, completely moved, completely speechless. What did she even do to have Bae Joohyun in her arms. God, she loved her so much, she loved her than anything in the world combined, crushed into one.

"Irene I love --" She was cut of by Irene who captured her lips yet again and Wendy could feel the electricity running through her vains, it struck her a lot of times, especially at times like this.

With a simple kiss, Wendy remembered how it felt to be up on cloud 9.

 


 

Made me feel better;

The white walls were unfamiliar, the scent of medicines, plasters, medical equiments in general weren't pleasant and so was the sight of an Irene who seems depressed that was on a monoblock chair beside her hospital bed.

Irene swore to the heavens she should've stayed glued on the bleachers when Wendy had her practice for their cheerleading competition but no, she just had to be hungry and she just had to be on the canteen that hour. That single hour.

Irene blames herself.

"I'm sorry."

Wendy's lips tug a little to the right and cups the left cheek of Irene with her right hand, before grazing it with her thumb, "You don't need to be. It wasn't your fault, it was mine, I lost balance."

"I should've caught you in my arms."

Wendy smiles, "It's just a leg, it would heal anyways. Hey, cheer up." She says before poking Irene's cheek.

"It's not just a leg. It's your leg, everything that hurts you, hurts me even more." Irene sees the cast and she never would dare look at it again.

"When did Bae Joohyun, the once leader of the I-only-care-about-myself club, become this cheesy?"

"Ever since I met Son Seungwan." Sweetly said Irene while taking her hand in Wendy's, never forgetting to intertwine them.

"Sometimes I really wonder why I fell for a smooth talker, you say that to all your girls."

Irene shook her head, "Girls? The last time I checked there was only one Son Seungwan?" She smirked.

Wendy playfully curls her fingers as she winces,"Too much cheesiness, I cring, Irene." 

"But I still can't accept the fact that there's a cast in your leg."

"Don't get upset, I don't like it when you do. It's in a cast. We should just wait for it to heal." Wendy assured, placing her other had on top of their intertwined ones.

Irene suddenly lets go and stands up, goes towards the broken leg in a cast and kisses the ankle, the specifically dislocated one.

Wendy shook her head at how caring Irene could ever be. Needless to say, Irene's kisses could do wonders, she doubt that the leg wouldn't heal faster after Irene grazed her lips over it.
 

________________


"You're taking advantage of this state of mine, aren't you?"

Unlike most patients with a cast on either side of their leg, Wendy had her personal crutches of her own.

Irene defended that she was definetely better than those and there they are on the way to the dorm with Wendy riding on Irene's back.

Oh, it was not only that, but Irene stole at least 3 kisses on the cheek from Wendy.

"You like it anyways." Irene cheekily said, still keeping her eyes on the hallways yet peeking at Wendy from time to time.

Wendy shifts a snicker, "Only if they come from you, I guess." Wendy immediately says yet covers her face since the redness would probably toll over her.

Irene's steps were getting softer as they reached their dorm, "Adorable." She teases.

Wendy wasn't used to saying anything sweet to Irene but the words just slipped this time and Irene would be lying if she said she wasn't feeling really giddy.

In all honesty, Irene's arms were already limp and tired, ready to drop, yet every kiss she gets from Wendy made her forget about being tired in the first place.

 

 



Made me feel carefree;

Wendy’s head was on Irene’s shoulder by the time the bus stops at a block and an ice cream parlor, Irene’s favorite, could be seen from afar.

They hopped of the bus and hastily enters the shop before a single droplet could stain their shirts. Irene mentally scolded herself, she should’ve brought an umbrella, or a large jacket at least. She gently slipped Wendy’s hand into hers and they made their way onto the counter.

Irene was the always the one to order at every circumstance yet Wendy snooped in and insisted she should order this time around, “One medium tropical blast smooth ice cream and one kid size strawberry yogurt, no cherries and additional toppings.” Wendy simply said as she could feel the glaring and blazing eyes of Bae Joohyun as if boring holes to her sides.

“Would that be all?”

“Pretty much it, keep the change.” Said Wendy who gave a fair amount to the cashier. Wendy latched her arm around the grumpy Irene who was still glaring and dragged her onto one of the comfortable sofas.

Irene was still holding her glare and Wendy wasn’t intimidated one bit.

“Kid Size? No toppings?”

Wendy lets out a snigger, “You have a cold, Irene.”

Without even less than 10 minutes the waitress called out Wendy’s name and the treats were on the tray. Wendy made her way to the counter top to get the order and Irene could only snort at the puny strawberry yogurt Wendy got for her.

Wendy took her Ice cream and she handed Irene hers, “Well, it’s better than having no yogurt at all.” Wendy defended.

Irene took her spoon and enjoyed the yogurt while it lasts, it was still her favorite anyways, “Stupid cold.” She complains, but it comes out as a whine.

Wendy pinches her nose in response, Irene could be such a kid at times, “It’s either you get the biggest size of strawberry yogurt and you don’t ever get to kiss me for a week, not even a peck, because your cold would probably worsen or you have that kid size one and you get to kiss me by approximately tomorrow or the day after that. “

“I’d gladly choose the latter.” Irene says after taking in a spoonful of the dairy treat. Simple moments like this with Wendy were what she already considered special, no scratch that, everything she did with Seungwan was out of the ordinary, “Hey, the rain seems to be pouring really hard.”

Wendy takes a glance at the weather after biting the cone and Irene was right, “Hopefully it would clear out, I knew I should’ve looked up before leaving. Oh! This is random but by the way. Joy invited us over to her girlfriend’s party tomorrow, you know Yeri right?”

Irene was hardly paying attention to what Oblivious Wendy was talking about. As cliché as it sounds, her eyes were focus on Wendy’s upper lips that had a light smear of ice cream. Oh, she wouldn’t simply graze it off with her thumb as to how those prince charmings do it. She wasn’t that basic.

Wendy was supposed to flick Irene on the arm when the girl wasn’t responding but Irene unexpectedly scooted closer and captured Wendy’s lips, tasting the mix of sweet and tangy flavor of the ice cream left.

Wendy remembered Irene had a cold, but no, she would stop Irene because of a cold, whatever, she didn’t care.

Wendy wasn’t dumbfounded, Irene had this habit and it was surely on the list where everything she loved was wrote on.
Wendy couldn’t get enough of Irene, vice versa.


 


 

Made me feel Safe;

The loud booming of thunder and the terrifying sight lightning mashed into one cannot be left ignored by Son Seungwan. Her heart raced with every sound, she was scared to death. Irene was sleeping with no interference.

Wendy winced, she scooted a little more closely to Irene.

Wendy’s murmurs and sudden rather unusual grip on her waist caused Irene ato stir and lift her eyelids to see Wendy having a hard time sleeping, judging by her expression that is.

“Are you alr—“ Irene was cut off by the loud thunderstorm and Wendy was startled.

Irene didn’t think of second thoughts, she swiftly took Wendy onto her arms, “It’s okay Wendy, I’m here, I won’t leave you.” She softly said, Wendy’s hair, soothing her down.

Irene placed a kiss on Wendy’s crown, “You’re safe.”
 

Irene was right, she was safe, she had her own haven and it was when she was with Irene, nowhere else.

Irene’s kiss proved it all, she had no doubts, she had no worries.
She was Irene’s and Irene’s was hers.


 

Words weren’t even needed.

 

 



Author’s: I haven’t wrote a one-shot in a while, so, Hi. This is SO not my genre and style, but i decided to give it a shot, forgive me for what have I even done. I didn’t include any foul language for the first time so that non-members could read it! Huehue. Switched roles, Irene’s the guy. ; __ ;  

I cannot read this in one go, I CANNOT, I JUST CAN’T. If there are any errors/corrections tell me please. Don’t forget to upvote or comment if you liked the story! Till then! 
PS: Idk if you realized it but the title "Your Kisses" was supposed to be added to every line of the first part of every scene lmao. (the italicized ones)