" 1 / 4 "

What happened?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was not a good day.

Hansol was tired, he was late and he was convinced he wasn't going to look well when he got there. They were supposed to film a video today, something for fun for the fans. He loved them very dearly of course, since the fans kept him going during times he wanted to give up. Though Hansol just didn't want to get out of bed today. Moving hair from his view, he quietly made his way out the door. It was a shame no one else was here, he could have went with them. He hated being alone, especially in a dorm full of so many different boys. At times he was never left alone, and always complained, but really didn't like the silence.

Rushing down the stairs, he turned the corner and slipped into the practice room. There the rest of the group were sitting around on the ground, listening to the manager speak about upcoming things. When he walked into the room, no one really seemed to notice, so he went with it and sat alone near the door. He didn't want to interrupt, he never liked drawing unnecessary attention to himself, but it may seem like it on camera. Hansol zoned out,staring down at his worn out sneakers on his feet. He just slipped them on and tied them up this morning, he didn't even know if they were dancing or going out or what. His ears began ringing softly, and he pulled his knees to his chest, frowning slightly as he leaned his head into his knees. He dozed off for a second. No one would notice right? Wrong, as always, someone noticed.

"Oh. Hansolie." It was Kidoh who had scooted his way over to the smaller sleeping male, and judging by hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter