" 2 / 4 "

What happened?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Turning over on his side, the male let out a rough exhale. Scrunching his nose slightly, his eyes opened and he stared at the white sheets in front of him. His bed-sheets weren't white. Brushing his fingertips over it, a frown etched itself onto his mouth. Neither were Byungjoo's. Shifting to sit up, he ran his fingers through his hair, his eyes half lidded as he took a glance around.

Oh. He thought. I'm at the hospital. What's wrong with me?

The door on the far right side opened, and he watched as the tall framed doctor walked in, his eyes on Hansol as he smiled gently.

"Ah, Hansol you're up. Please don't be alarmed, you're okay." He murmured, wandering over and touching his palm to his forehead, he remembered that happened earlier,and the memories of the practice room came into his mind. Sighing loudly, he let the doctor do his job. Apparently he wasn't eating enough, getting enough sleep and was working too much. Guess he missed out the parts of how he was really feeling. Like a crumpled up autumn leaf on the side of the street. Though he was relieved to know he could leave anytime he needed to, though he needed supervision. In his head he went down the list of who he wanted to come get him, but of course he wondered why Byungjoo wasn't already here. So, he turned away from the doctor, and began crying in his cold, uncomfortable hospital bed. He heard the door click shut, and once again he was alone.

Wiping at his eyes slowly, he laid back on it, his legs gently hanging off the side as he stared up at the ceiling. It was blurry through his tears, and he wanted nothing more than comfort. Someone had to come, unless they were all too busy for Hansol. The thought made his chest hurt, and he wept again.

-

This time when he woke up, the bed-sheets were light blue. He was home now, but he didn't know how. Leaning to the side to check the time, he realized he had been sleeping the whole day, it was almost eleven at night. When he turned to look around his dorm room he saw two people. Kidoh and Hojoon sat on the floor, backs facing him as they talked. It was simple, they talked about what to say, what to do, what they have been doing, and about the weather. They were so causal together, Hansol found it amusing. Wiggling over, Hansol extended a hand and poked the back of Kidoh's head, smiling quietly. The rapper perked, tilting his head backwards to see the light haired male was up and smiling.

"Hansol! Are you feeling better?" He mused, raising an eyebrow as he tucked his phone back away in his pocket thoughtfully. The dancer just barely moved a muscle, to shrug his shoulders, then he breathed a few times and hugged a pillow he was j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter