xxxxvi - Stun

Petrichor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol paced the van, at least as much as he could while hunched over because he's so tall, occasionally glaring at Sehun and muttering something like a curse under his breath. Everyone else watched him with a sort of blank stare; after all, they knew that his pacing is a habit and it's best to leave him alone to stew in his thoughts, because last time Baekhyun tried to stop him, he received a rather unwelcome arm twist.

"That Jongin... Damn him and his tricks, how am I supposed to find her now?" He muttered, "He better be looking after her." Chanyeol couldn't help but feel this anger that his friend had taken away his girlfriend before he could even explain everything in detail. Ugh, I feel like I'm the worst, he thought as he remembered the way she had looked at him.

Sehun coughed, catching Chanyeol's attention once more. He shifted until he sat a little more comfortably and spoke up, "Are you going to untie me or what?"

With a sigh, Chanyeol told his friends to start up the van and get going, completely ignoring Sehun's request. All he knew about where Jongin had teleported to was a lush green forest and they were basically surrounded by trees anyway. So he had no clue at all. Kyungsoo will probably be able to track them down soon.

***

They made their way to a nearby abandoned warehouse, a little small but clean and clearly been used until recently with everything cleared out. Chanyeol helped everyone set up the place, making sure to keep their prisoner locked to a secure pole while they brought out sleeping bags and food they had packed for the journey. Kyungsoo remained in the van with his computers, keeping an eye out for signs of the people they were looking for - both the power-holders and Jongin and May.

However, what little peace they had right now broke when Sehun started laughing out of nowhere. "You guys are so stupid. Do you really think you can keep me locked up like this?" He called, slowly standing up from his spot bringing his hands out from behind him, the broken rope dropping to the floor. "It was fun being your prisoner but it's time I bring you back to the boss. He's expecting me you know? And I've been delayed long enough," he said, cracking his knuckles as he took step after deliberate step towards the three men.

"Should I have knocked you out then?" Chanyeol gr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter