xv - Hunger

Petrichor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What does he mean by special? I am in no way as special as the five boys unless he means how I am always hungry for some reason. 

Like now. My stomach growled loudly just on time. I'll get back to questioning them after I've satisfied the angry growls coming from my stomach.

I sighed and voiced my hunger, "I'm gonna head back downstairs for some food," I said checking the time on my phone as well -  12:56PM. Lunchtime, like I had thought. 

They nodded and went back to doing their tasks at hand and left me alone for the most part. Chanyeol looked at me, rubbing a finger under his nose, "Uh, I'll come with you to buy some food for these guys too." I nodded and we headed back downstairs and outside.

We were silent the whole time, me mostly because I was contemplating how to deal with superhero people. Yes, superheroes because what else am I supposed to call them? Chanyeol on the other hand looked around him while cheerfully whistling. Okay, okay, so maybe it wasn't complete silence. But we didn't talk. At all. I wondered also if meeting his superhero friends had anything to do with his experiment on me? 

Chanyeol walked up closer to me, his hands in the pockets of his jeans as he strolled along. "Well it is partly true," he said, stopping his whistling and bending over closer to my eye level. "It is very much part of your experiment. But how'd you like the guys so far?"

I shrugged because I don't really know how to even express my feelings; I was both weirded out yet fascinated at the same time. How cool is it to have powers? I want a superpower too! Chanyeol slung an arm around my shoulder and leaned in close to my ear, whispering, "Are you sure?"

His breath tickled my ear and left me with heart palpitations, and I suppose this is the part where the girl will question herself if this is... love. I already knew what it was though. These were the effects of my now very obvious crush on Chanyeol. I just hope he isn't listening to my thoughts right now!

He coughed slightly from beside me and immediately, I knew he had been listening. I felt my face blush furiously, turning a bright pink as I kept my eyes down. 

As soon a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter