Tiffany Hwang

Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm having a really bad bad day, my car got bumped then I'm late in office. I almost puke in the court while speaking my pledge because of hangover last night from my cousin's birthday party.

 

I went to my little brother from kinder school, he's 6, super handsome like me *winks*. Well, he knows I like girls, I told him my uality a year ago and I don't expect that he will understand me, sometimes I think he's gifted because of his behaviour. I'm so proud that I have him in my life. 

 

Coco forcing me this afternoon to come in a park but I have a ton of papers to fill up, he's still nagging me while I'm driving. "Please, noona..just a half hour. I'll behave, promise" he hug me and holding my arm, while showing his puppy eyes. Ugh, my brother is too cute. "Do you want me to get mad?" I said.

 

He removed his hand on my hand,"I just want to see her" he whispered then pout. Did I heard it right? "Who? Oh my god Coco. You have a crush? Who is it?" he shocked when I asked it on him.

 

He looked at me with a shock,still not uttering a word. Then abruptly avoid my eyes that looking on him."I will wait for your answer Coco, no secrets right?" I said smiling. It's gladdening that my little brother is now have a crush even he's only six years old.

 

"Is that the reason why you always want to park, to see your crush? Oh well I want to meet her" then finally he looked on me, "But noona..it's just a crush. You don't need to know about her"

 

"We're on our way to the park. Introduce me to her, I'm not gonna tell to her that you have crush on her"

 

 

"But noona we don't know each other. She's just my classmate but we don't know each other, I just heard eariler that she and her mommy will go to park" he reasoned. "That's why you want to ge there right? To see her. But, why don't you introduce yourself to her? She's your classmate, It'll be fine Coco"

 

 

"I can't. Everyone has a crush on her" he pouted. I bet the kid is so beautiful. "Everyone, that includes you. You should impress to her, everyone will jealous on you if she notice you" then my cute little brother give me a smile.

 

**

//Park//

 

There's a lot of kiddos playing right now, almost of them still wearing a uniform. "Noona, don't do anything okay? I just want to see her, that's all" he said excitedly. I nodded, "Of course brother, just only thirty minutes okay?" he kissed me in the cheeks then he quickly left and run to the playground.

 

 

I saw him take a seat on a seesaw, I take a seat from bench that not too far from him, I saw my brother smiling while looking at the girl. "Wow, the girl is pretty" I didn't notice that a girl seat next to me, because my eyes are glued on my brother. I look at the girl beside me and my eyes got widened "T-taeyeon..?"

 

"I miss you, Fany" she said and hold my hand. I quickly removed her hands on me, "What are you doing here?"

 

 

"We need to talk, I will explain. I know that you're mad on me ,just hear me out Fany" I saw her eyes starts to teary-eyed. After three years, I don't idea she will show on me after she leave me. "Leave me alone Taeyeon, you no have idea how hurt it on me after you leave me"

 

 

She hold my hand again,"Tiffany, please. I will explain, give me a chance, I will fix everything" I stood up and walk to my car, but she pulled me to her, I shove her as I spoke "Chance? You want another chance? For what? To continue our relationship because of you're being SELFISH?!!" I shout her, can't control my anger.

 

She let go of me and she grab something, a white envelope,, on her bag and handed on me, "Here, that is the reason why I left, Tiffany. I don't leave you because I want, but I need to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter