Expect what is Unexpected

Butterflies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

 "We did all that we can do Mrs. Jung, when he brought here in E.R only 30% chance his hope to live, we tried to revive him but it's too late." I give my mom a hug tightly after heard it from him, I can't believe this is happening on us. My mom almost kneeling down the floor as she's crying so hard while me, gawk staring blankly and letting my tears flow down. Why this is happened unexpectedly? What is the cause of his death?

 

"What cause of his death?" I asked.

 

"Hmm, Mrs. Jung can I talk to you for a minute?" he confront my mom.

 

"I also need to know doc! I'm his daughter!" I interrupted. He looked at my mom and my mom nodded as she agreed that I also should know what happened.

 

Then we directly go to his office "We examine the cause of his death, I found out that it's neither suicide or murder. He is poisoined, Dimethylmercury is a slow killer, a man-made slow killer! But this is exactly what makes it all the more dangerous. Absorption of doses as low have  proven fatal; however symptoms of poisoning start showing after hours of initial exposure, which is definitely too late for any kind of treatment"

 

We look at each other (mom) "But doc, my dad has no reason to commit a suicide. The bussiness is fine, our family is happy. Everything is okay,nothing wrong" I said angry.

 

"All you can do is to hire a lawyer, I'm just a doctor Ms. Jung.. I can recommend someone, she's a good lawyer I think just like your age. She never lost in every case. I'll call her immediately."

 

"Who ever did this to my dad, I will do everything for his justice" I really angry right now, I'll promise to you dad who did this to you. Doctor Kang wrote something on a paper and gave it to me "That's her number, I bet she's busy but she's the best lawyer I know"

"Thank you doc, we will" my mom said then they shake hands. "I hope you'll find peace and justice and Mrs. Jung condolence" he lead us to the door and leave.

"Mom you should go, you need to rest I will go with Donghae later to home. I will stay in our house for the month. I'm always herefor you mom, you still have me" she hugged me "Keep safe Jessi, I love you"

"I will mom, don't tell anyone about the case of daddy's death. I should talk to the lawyer first okay? I love you too mom" she nodded and I kiss her forehead. I saw Donghae talking on a phone so I called him "Donghae.."

 

I saw him shocked after I called him and he quickly hung up the phone "Je--jessica. Hey, uhm what the doctor said?" he stuttered. "Are you okay Donghae? You look pale" 

 

"I'm fine, I just downhearted because of what happened to Uncle Jung. So what is the cause?"

"I'm not in the mood to talk right now Donghae.I need to see my dad" no one has to know what is the cause. I need to find immediately who did this to my dad, even Donghae he shouldn't know about that.

"He's on the autopsy room, no one is allowed there Jess"

"I need to see him. I have to. For the last time, please Donghae.. you have to help me" I hold his hand "Please..?"

 

Then he nodded "Just be quick okay?" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter