Fragile heart

One More Chance

 

 

Seungri was pacing back and forth in his living room from last half an hour. His night outing went well. His daughter was so happy to see those fireworks and couldn’t stop talking about it all night. But he was not happy at all because he knew somewhere at the other side of city Jiyong was crying because of him. He tried to call Jiyong after getting back from dinner but Jiyong didn’t pick up his call. He understands the situation but he was worried. He knew Jiyong is very sensitive to emotions and he was afraid to think Jiyong might do something unpleasant.

It was not in the plan to reveal his daughter to Jiyong in that way. He first wanted to clear all the misunderstanding and then he wanted to meet his precious daughter but fate played with him again. But this time he will challenge his fate and make everything ok.

It was 11 o’clock and he was not getting any idea what to do. He called Daesung and learned Daesung was out on a date with Seunghyun so it means Jiyong was not with them. Then he called Taeyang but his phone was picked by his manager and said he was currently shooting some variety show. That leaves Seungri with no other option than calling Jiyong nonstop, hoping he will pick up any time soon.

He saw Dara came out from Gwihan room after reading a bedtime story to his daughter. He knew she knows him pretending to be happy the entire night with them but she didn’t say anything. He also knew that she didn’t want to make a scene in front of Gwihan. She went to the kitchen and brought two glass of water and passed one to him.

Seungri looked at her and released a big sigh and sat on the couch next to him. He gulps it in one go and gave her back the empty glass.

“So you didn’t tell him anything about Gwihan?” Dara asked him after few minutes of silence.

“No… but I was planning to tell him everything soon.” He said

“It’s bad that he got to know like that,” Dara said

“He must be crying out loud somewhere and I hate that I have no idea about where he is now.” He said and closed his eyes and leaned on the sofa for some comfort.

“You should go and look out for him. He seemed like he was in too much pain when I saw him going up to his apartment,” she said with concern. She cares for Seungri and she knows Seungri is hurting right now. So he better go to find his love one than staying here.

“I don’t even know where to go. I called our friends but he is not with them. And you know how big Seoul is. I can’t just go without any proper address to look out for him.” he said whilst still closing his eyes. He really wanted to go look out for Jiyong but he knows it’s next to impossible. Dara was leaving tomorrow and he can’t leave her alone on her last day and also he has to go to drop her at the airport in the morning.

“Did you check his apartment? He might be still here and avoiding your call.” Dara asked

“That’s the first thing I did after we came back from dinner. He was not there,” he said. Yes, that was the first thing he did. He had a little hope to find Jiyong there but he was disappointed when he found that apartment was empty.

“How did you know? He might be inside but too hurt to open the door for you.” Dara said. She was being an optimist.

“The apartment pass cord was still the same. So I could easily enter the apartment,” he said.

He dialed one more time Jiyong to hoping to be heard Jiyong’s voice. And the phone gets connected. He smiled with a relief but his smile turned to frown when he heard some other person on the other side. It was definitely not Jiyong and now he was scared to think what might happen to Jiyong. He politely asks who he was and what happened to Jiyong and to his relief he got the address where Jiyong has been wasted and asked him to come to pick him up soon.

“I’m going to pick Jiyong. That bartender said he is too drunk. You go and get some sleep. I will come back soon.” He said to Dara.

“OK. Be careful.” Dara said and bid him goodbye when Seungri rushed to get Jiyong.

He drove through the empty highway and the weather is also good. He never heard of that bar but he knows the neighborhood. It was on the other side of town. It took him about half an hour to get there.

That bar doesn’t look some high-class bar nor some cheap bar. It was a normal decent bar, probably for middle-class people or college student. Anyway, Seungri didn’t care what type of bar was that. His only focused since he enters that bar was Jiyong, who was sleeping on the table like a baby. Seungri heart hurts to see the tears stain on Jiyong’s cheek. He cares Jiyong’s sleeping face and mumbled sorry few times. He paid for Jiyong’s drink and made his way out with Jiyong on his back.

While driving back to home, Seungri kept on looking towards Jiyong who was sleeping on the other side. Jiyong mumbled few times in his sleep but it was not audible to Seungri to understand. When they reached their destination, Seungri carefully put sleeping Jiyong on his back and move to his apartment. He could take Jiyong to his old apartment but he didn’t as he had to be at home at morning for Dara’s sake as she was leaving in the morning and also he can take care of Jiyong better at his home where everything is available within arm's length.

Seungri opened his apartment door cautiously so that other wouldn’t get disturbed in this late night. He took Jiyong to his room and carefully lied down on his bed. Jiyong was mumbling something but it was not making any sense to Seungri as it was not coherent. He removed the Leather Jacket from Jiyong and placed it nicely side couch as he knows Jiyong doesn’t like when his clothes are not in proper condition. Seungri went to change himself into some comfortable clothes while leaving Jiyong sleeping on his bed. When he was done, he looked towards Jiyong and saw Jiyong was making some movement and he knew what was happening.

“Not there Jiyong” Seungri shout and rushed towards Jiyong. Apparently, Jiyong was about to vomit due to consumption of unlimited alcohol. Seungri quickly took Jiyong to the bathroom but Jiyong couldn’t make it till that. He vomits on the doorstep of bathroom leaving Seungri with an utterly horrid face, but he couldn’t do anything. He sighed and took care of his Jiyong. He dragged Jiyong to the bathroom and cleaned his face and mouth and he also took off his Jeans as it got few drops of his vomit.

Jiyong looked so fragile in that small white t-shirt and polka dotted boxer making Seungri kiss his forehead few times before carrying him bridal style to his bedroom. He wondered how much of Alcohol did Jiyong take to make him wasted like a dead people. He tugged Jiyong in his blanket and went to clean the mess that was just made by unconscious Jiyong. It took him almost an hour to clean his bathroom. He also took shower as he felt some of Jiyong’s vomit might get on his body.

It has been almost six years since he last felt Jiyong in his bed. It was always a pleasure to cuddle with Jiyong especially on a rainy and a lazy day. They used to spend a whole day in bed just because the weather was not good. When he thinks about those days he wanted to live that life all over again. He looked at Jiyong who was peacefully sleeping beside him like an infant and he felt so alive like he never felt in so many years. His heart was beating once again and this time with more force and longing. Of course h,e missed his boy over these last few years but he trained his emotion well enough not to jeopardize. But too bad his body, his mind, his everything couldn’t handle it when Jiyong was in front of him and here he was sharing his bed with Jiyong.

He took Jiyong in his embrace and it felt perfect. Over this last few years Seungri lost all his baby fat and gained all the muscles making him look masculine; certainly manlier than Jiyong. Jiyong has a famine body structure with a slim waist and thin shoulder. And right now it looks perfect for Seungri as Jiyong fits perfectly in his embrace.

Despite being a heavy sleeper Jiyong woke up although he was not fully alert, he felt someone was caressing his hair. And then he realized he was embraced by someone. He wanted to know the person but he couldn’t as he was feeling like he was home after being homeless for decades. He loves that feeling and couldn’t help but sniff the scent of his embrace.

Seungri was about to sleep when he felt Jiyong was making a sound, actually a, sniffing sound and he looks down to his chest where Jiyong’s head was and saw Jiyong was actually sniffing his T-shirt. He giggled to see that cute action and Jiyong jerked his head to see the person.

“Are you okay?” Seungri asked and Jiyong’s eyes filled with tears. Even though he was not fully awake, he could see Seungri was with him the entire time. It made him sort of protected.

“Shhh… don’t cry…” Seungri wipes his tears with his thump.  

“I’m s..s..o..rry…please don’t leave me” Jiyong was sobbing.

“I’m always here. I won’t leave you...” Seungri said and kiss Jiyong’s forehead few times.

“No… You’ll leave me again…like last time…” now Jiyong was holding Seungri like he was about to go.

“I promise I will never leave you again. Now please don’t cry... It hurts to see you in tears…” Seungri said and wipes those pouring tears. Jiyong was quite for a while and Seungri thought he might have gone back to sleep.

“Really…?” Jiyong said and looked at Seungri.

“Yes, my Jiyongie… I promise…” Seungri promised and finally claimed that pink lips which looks so tempting from last few hours.

They kissed for a while or was that only Seungri because when he realized Jiyong was not responding to his kiss; he pulled from their attached lips and saw Jiyong was actually fell asleep while they were kissing… He felt such a ert… Damn… he thought better to sleep then making himself a joke…

 

  *********************************************************************************************************************************************