Final

BORN TO MAKE YOU HAPPY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maybe the ending is not like what you expected. I'm sorry but I can't find another scenario >.< Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNGGYU OPPA... *_*

 

“Woohyun hyung! Woohyun hyung! I know you’re in there.”

Myungsoo glared at Woohyun.

“Okay, okay. I’ll get it.” Woohyun put both of his hands up.

He opened the door and someone tall burst in.

“Here! Sungjong found this in your room. He asked me to bring it for you because he said you wanted to start a new life. You couldn’t propose someone without a ring, right?”

“P-propose?” the Kim brothers shouted unison.

“Y-yeah… It’s a long story. But could I do it now? I don’t want to lose you ever again.” Woohyun took Sunggyu’s hands.

Sunggyu blushed.

“Kim Sunggyu. I thought I was the one who know you the most. But today I realize that I don’t know you that well. Someone opens my eyes that you’re worth more than I deserve. You said you were born to make me happy. But what I do is always the opposite. Today, I want to start two things. First, I want to make myself deserves to have you. And last one, let me take your role. I will be the one to make you happy… for the rest of our life. I’ll make you the happiest person in the world.”

Woohyun opened the velvet box, revealed the ring in it.

“Gyu, would you be mine?”

A lone tear fell to their hands. “I do…”

Woohyun put the ring on Sunggyu’s finger.

“Thank you so much, Gyu. I lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter