Chapter 1

BORN TO MAKE YOU HAPPY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunggyu sat on his bed, looking at the picture of Woohyun and him.

“Woohyun-ah… Why are you like this? I give up everything for you all the time, but you…”

He put the picture back in his drawer. The next come a small sob from the man. He buried his face on his palms. He felt so miserable now. After his beloved boyfriend left him just because a small misunderstanding.

 

The cry was getting louder and Sunggyu started to felt difficult to breath. His body was in pain.

“W-woo… hyun…” he still hoped the man came back.

 

“Hyung!” a young guy ran to him. “Hyung, are you okay? Do you feel pain anywhere?”

*sobs* *hitched breath*

“Hyung, answer me…!”

Sunggyu closed his eyes. He couldn’t bear it anymore.

“Hyung! No! Don’t sleep! Please, hyung! Open your eyes!”

The young guy frantically searched the inhaler in the drawer beside Sunggyu’s bed.

“! Where is it?!!” he spotted a picture when he found the inhaler on the back of the drawer.

“Hyung…” he lightly slapped Sunggyu’s cheek. “Breath in!”

With so much difficulty Sunggyu managed to do it.

“Breath out… Once again, hyung. Breath in… Breath out…”

Sunggyu did what he was told.

“Finally…” the guy let out a heavy breath.

Sunggyu seemed calmer now.

“Don’t do that ever again, hyung. I don’t want to lose you…”

“Myung… I’m… tired…”

“Go to sleep. Just promise me you will dream of the happiness, okay.”

Sunggyu nodded.

Myungsoo, the guy, tucked his brother on bed.

“Sleep well, hyung…” he whispered before left the room.

 

Myungsoo was on the kitchen preparing dinner when the door of the apartment opened.

“No way. It can’t be…”

He walked toward the entrance to find the man he didn’t want to see standing there.

“What do you want?”

“What?!”

“Why are you back? Aren’t you enough hurting him, huh?!”

“I just want to take my belongings. I’m moving out.” The man answered nonchalantly.

Myungsoo realized it could woke Sunggyu if they continued to argue there.

“Come out! We need to talk!”

“There’s nothing to talk anymore.” the man said.

“Aish…!” Myungsoo dragged the man out of the apartment until they were on the emergency stair.

“Now, talk!”

“I just want to take my belongings and tell him we’re over.”

“How could you leave him like that?!”

“Like what? He has that doctor now.”

Myungsoo snorted. “What a narrow minded.”

“What did you say?!”

“You!” Myungsoo pointed at the man “You are so petty. Gyu hyung will never love anyone, but you. So sad to know that but yeah, that’s true. You even take him from me, his own brother. I know he loves me much, but he loves you more. He sacrifices everything for you. And you know what? The things you give him are the pain, sorrow, and sadness.”

The man opened his mouth to say something but Myungsoo beat him.

“No, don’t talk. Let me tell you everything you don’t know. Let me tell you everything that you will miss if you leave.”

“Maybe you never realize that YOU are the light of his life. It hurts to say this. You are the one he treasures the most. He always says to me to find someone that will make me give up everything to make that someone happy, like he does to you. He always tells me that he was born to make you happy, even the happiness leaves the pain for him. I don’t need to remind you the day when you appeared in his life, right? It’s a long…. long time ago.”

Myungsoo sat on the stair.

“I was 4 when you and your parents came to our house….”

 

Flashback

“Oh Soohyunie…! So good to see you…” Mrs. Kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter