Drama Club

Super Junior and Us

Ella's POV:

....I can't believe Eunhyuk kissed Micha! That's was unsuspecting,but she'll be mad as soon as she hears the news I have to tell her before Lynh wakes up...Lynh always make news worst than it always is...

End Of Ella's POV.

''Michaaaaa! Wake up!'' yelled Ella

''No.....1 more hour...'' said Micha

''...I have news from last night...'' said Ella

Micha opened her eyes and said ''What is it?''

''Well get your out of bed then i'll tell you of course!'' yelled Ella

Lynh walks into Micha's room and hits Ella on the back of her head.Ella screamed then fell on the carpet rubbing the back of her head.

''Why did you do that for cousin?'' asked Ella

''Because I can hear you all the way in my room!What's all the yelling for?'' asked Lynh

''...Nothing just go back to bed,cousin.'' said Ella

''Oh..Okay.'' said Lynh while walking back to her room

''Okay...Micha...you probably won't like what you hear/read,but...i'm sorry I can't do anything'' said Ella while handing the newspaper to Micha.

Micha takes the newspaper and reads it quietly,so Lynh can't hear.

''Hello,this is Yuki Murjio with news from last night at a party.We heard that Eunhyuk has kissed a girl after performing.Everyone was surpried to even hear about this ''event''.Her name is Micha,yet she isn't regurally from Korea,she has moved here.People say Eunhyuk was recently just being nice to her,but for me...I would say there's more than that between those two.We have a witness that has saw the event with their own eyes,we will not say their name.''So you say you saw them two kissing?'' ''Well...not both of them was kissing.The Super Junior has just finished singing ''Sorry Sorry'',Eunhyuk came running off the stage,hugged her then BOOM!Kissed her right there without thinking!'' ''Well thanky ou telling us this...'' I hope you guys like our news report,hopefully reporters won't bug them for the rest of their lives when they live here in,''SEOUL,KOREA''.This is Yuki Murjio signing off.''

Micha was shocked about this,ripped the newspaper up,got up from the bed,and threw it out the window.She started to cry and Ella went over and said ''I'm sorry,Micha.'' Micha just said ''I just want to be alone!'' Ella left the room and heard Lynh say ''Why is there so many reporters outside looking for Micha!'' ''I'll tell you later,just help me get rid of them!'' yelled Ella Micha walked down the stairs rubbing her eyes and said ''What's all the noise...OMFG!REPORTERS?Curse that Yuki Murjio!'' Lynh went outside to make the reporters go away while Ella went to try and hide Micha.

''OMG!Who ever told that Yuki Murjio....I'm going to hurt them until they scream HELP,but by then they'll probably be dead!'' yelled Micha

Lynh walked into the room and said ''There is no Yuki Murjio...I looked her up on the internet...She's not real!It's someone else who wants to get revenge!Oh is that cheese cake?'' Lynh walked over to Ella,Ella shared a piece of cheese cake with her until Micha made them both jump in horror by punching the wall. Micha took her hand out of the wall and said ''I'll fix that later when this problem is solved.'' Lynh and Ella looked at each other worried.

''Micha...no need to get angry about it.'' said Ella

''Yeah...I agree with Ella.'' said Lynh

Micha started to walk outside her room,turned back and said ''I'll be back...I'm going to go visit that so called Yuki Murjio!'' Ella and Lynh went to go stop her,but Micha just shook her head to signal them.

''If you stop me...then you'll just get in the way.'' said Micha while walking outside the house

Lynh and Ella looked at each other then said ''This is the worst Sunday I ever had...''

Micha's POV:

Watch out...''Yuki Murjio''! I'm coming for you...''

End of Micha's POV.

Lynh and Ella looked at a piece from the newspaper left on the floor.Ella was shocked while Lynh gasped to find a picture of the ''Witness and  the real Yuki Murjio''!

''Lynh...Lynh who are they?'' asked Ella

''.........I can't believe it...I-I-It's ....''