''Yuki Murjio's Office''

Super Junior and Us

Micha was walking down the street,but stopped when she saw a group of Eunhyuk fan girls staring at her.She turned around to walk back,but there was so many of them that if you were there,you would've thought you rounded the corner to a circus in town!

Micha's POV:

...I'm dead...How did they even find me anyway...Stalkers...

End Of Micha's POV.

''Hey you!''

''...Hm...'' said Micha

''You look like Micha...Are you her?WELL OF COURSE SHE IS!''

''.......''

''You're dead for kissing Eunhyuk!You have no rights to be here!''

''........''

''Yeah!!!!! Let's get her!''

''....................................''

''...Is she dead?Hey girl...you're dead meat you know that right?''

''...Not unless you can catch me of course.'' said Micha smiling

''...Why are you smiling...You better tell us...''

Micha grabbed a smoke Grande out of her pocket and threw it at the ground.Everyone of those fan girls started coughing.Micha ran for her life to ''Yuki Murijo's Office'',got out the map to there and said under her breath ''I told you mom,smoke grandees come in handy sometimes!Hah!!!''Once the smoke cleared,the fan girls were very frustrated with Micha.Even one of the girls tore up her picture of Eunhyuk.

''That girl.........We'll get her next time!Don't worry!''

''YEAH!''

When Micha got to the building where ''Yuki'' works at,she was already out of her breath.

''Wow...I never knew I could fast like that in my life...I wonder why I never run like that in P.E...Hm....Since i'm here I better go inside...''

Micha walked through the front doors of the building and gasped!She saw the building was Super Junior's members/fan building.Everywhere she looked she saw Eunhyuk and all the members from Super Junior pictures on the wall.

''Wow....What stalkers...'' whispered Micha

Micha walked to the front of the desk and saw no one.She looked on the desk and saw a note that said:

If you're here for ''Yuki Murjio'' tap on the bell five times and sit down beside the desk.

Micha was confused,shrugged,tapped on the bell five times,but instead of hiding beside the desk she hid behind an enourmous plant.''Wow..these plants are huge...'' whispered Micha Micha saw someone walking toward the desk,looked around,sat down on the desk and fell asleep.''I wonder who that is...'' As soon as Micha turned around,she saw a person behind her smiling. ''She fell back onto the plant,the person by the desk got up,walked over to Micha.

Micha's POV:

...I'm so dead now....MAN where did this person came from? God...

End of Micha's POV.

''Are you the one that tapped the bell five times?'' asked the stranger

She nodded and the stranger shook his head then said ''This is what everyone does,but unlike you,you didn't actually run away from the person...'' The stranger helped up Micha and asked her,her name.Micha looked down so he couldn't see in her eyes that she was Micha.

''Her name is Micha.'' said a familiar voice

Micha turned around to see the person that was smiling was Onew from Shinee. Micha gasped,the stranger looked at Micha,came close to her and said ''Oh so you're the Micha I heard all about'' reaching out to touch her face. Micha slapped the stranger's hand away from her face and the stranger said ''Better watch what you do here...or i'll just go get Eunhyuk.'' Micha gasped at the strangers voice and backed away. ''Oh looks like you know who I am now...''Onew and Key smiled and started laughing.

''Well...aren't you going to see ''Yuki Murjio''?'' asked Key

Micha nodded,Key shrugged then said ''Follow me....Onew don't just keep staring at her...That's rude anyways that's my job...''Once they reached the door,Key pointed at the door and Micha struggled to open the door.

Micha's POV:

...If Onew and Key are here....THEN WHO'S Yuki....

End of Micha's POV.

Micha opened the door,stepped inside and stood infront of the desk then all of a sudden before she noticed no one was in there Key shut the door.Micha turned around and ran to the door.''KEY THIS ISN'T FUNNY!'' yelled Micha ''...Oh look who we have here...Hello Micha.'' said the person in the chair Micha knew that voice... ''.......Jonghyun you're Yuki Murjio?'' asked Micha Jonghyuk laughed and shook his head.''Wow,you're so adorable and no i'm not Yuki Murjio...I'm the witness.'' said Jonghyuk with a smile Micha was about to get up and punched him until he bled to death. ''Haha...you better stay here...or Yuki may never come out...'' said Jonghyuk Micha looked at a door and saw it opened.She couldn't believe it...Taemin,Key,and Onew walked out that door.

''Oh it's such a pleasure to see you...Micha.'' said Taemin

''...So...You're Yuki Murjio?!...What's going on!'' yelled Micha

Taemin and Jonghyuk laughed while Key and Onew just stood there looking at Micha.

''Well...yes Micha.'' said Taemin

''BUT I thought-I would be a girl?'' interrupted Taemin

Micha nodded and Taemin smiled.

''I guess the plan worked.'' said Taemin

''What plan?'' asked Micha

Taemin walked over to Micha and put his hand on her cheek.

''Smack my hand off and whatever you say I won't listen.'' said Taemin

Micha's face got all red from anger.''What in the world is he trying to do?!?!'' thought Micha

''Okay...so what were you going to say Micha?'' asked Taemin while taking his hand off her cheek

''I was going to ask you if you could stop writing about that story.''

Everyone from Shinee laughed,she looked confussed and wondered what was funny.

''...Hm...I'll stop for only one thing...and If you tell anyone else...then i'm just going to keep writing.'' said Taemin

''..What is it?'' asked Micha

Taemin got close to Micha's face,put his hands on her arm so she couldn't get up then smiled.She tried to turn away from him,but his grip on her was too tight. 

''You have to be my girlfriend or Onew's...''