Talented

HI? (Hiatus)

“I’m suzy” she told the class. The teacher was waiting for more but Suzy said no more.

“Please take a seat next to Mark and Kris. Mark, Kris raise your hands so she can know where to sit”.

Kris enthusiastically raised his hand while Mark took his time.

“Annyeong I’m Kris its nice to meet you” kris introduced himself to the pretty new seatmate but she didn't answer back and just continued looking forward waiting for the teachers instructions. Which of course caused baekhyun and suho who were behind them to laugh.

SOme random teacher knocked on the teachers door and whispered something in her ear.

“I’m sorry class I have to go I’ll be right back” she said putting away her computer “Please have some study time for yourself” and  off she went.

The moment the teacher left both luhan and bambam ran to suzy’s desk.

“Suzy!!”<--luhan

“Noona!!”<-- Bambam

Suzy looked up her eyes still cold and she didn't even look surprised which sent a shiver down luhans back.

“Omo Noona how long has it been I missed you, I might have grown so much you can't remember me but it’s me bammie” bambam told suzy happily but suzy just stared at him.

“Su~ it’s been a long time I’ve missed you, where did you run off too?” Luhan asked but suzy still just sat there looking at the two guys infront of here no emotion showing on her face at all.

“Who are you?” she asked them. Her voice came out deep and scary.

“It’s me Bammie” Bambam said but all the excitement had left his voice.

“I’m sorry but I think you guys have the wrong suzy” She told them and went back to her studying.

“But--” Bambam started before jackson came and took him away.

“Its alright buddy, it’s alright” he told him as he guided him to his desk.

Luhan took one long look at her. “I swear it’s you” he mumbled and left but for the rest of the class his and bambam’s eyes never left her.

After about a whole hour of class the bell rung informing them its time to go to lunch.

----

As suzy made her way from the line where she got her food to an open table both luhan and bambam ran to sit next to her.

Suzy just looked at both of them and continued eating her food.

“Noona!!can you really not remember me?” Bambam asked while hugging suzy.

Got7 who usually sit with bambam sat down at the table where he was. EXO which always sat with luhan sat at the table too because the knew he wasn't going to move. But since there weren't enough seats for all of them Kris pulled over an extra table and connected them.

“Excuse me but I really dont know you” Suzy told bambam.

“You don't remember me?” luhan asked her.

“Should I” she said and with that she got up and threw her trash away.

After suzy left the table was super quiet.

On her way to the trash can she ran into her ex-friend and her group.

But suzy just threw away her food and left. But on her way out of the door she felt something on her back and when she touched it and looked at it, it was gravy.

she turned around and walked back to her (ex) friend.

“Whats your problem?” Suzy asked the girl.

“You” the girl answered.

Suzy walked up to her and wiped the gravy in her plate. “You shouldn't waste food like this”.

Suzy walked away but krystal followed her and poured all the food from her tray on suzy.

“I was done with my food anyways. So I was looking for a trash can but I couldn't find one, but now I know why… It grew legs and walked away” krystals group laughed behind her.

Suzy lightly shoved krystal back because she was a bit too close. “Yah, what's your problem” but at the moment suzy did that the teacher saw them and of course misunderstood.

“Whats going on here? she asked but suzy already knew she was in trouble. Teachers never listen to what children say they only listen to the connection of what they saw and heard.

“Songsaengnim I was trying to eat lunch when she called me out she told me she had something to tell me but then she started pushing me and pulling my hair so I threw my lunch on her to see if I could get away but then she started touching me again”.

“yah you make me sound like a ”<-- suzy

The teacher looked at krystal and then her group. “Is that true ladies

“Yes teacher we saw it all and krystals not lying they lied.

“Suzy follow me the teacher told her and she followed. Suzy has never really had a voice of her own so thats why she was so quiet because even if she did talk and explain... nobody listened to her… Nobody.

 

--Mark’s POV--

 

The teacher asked me and Kai to stay after class so that we could talk about the class me and kai were teaching so I was kinda late for lunch. But on my way to lunch I ran into the new girl she was walking out when Krystal came out of the lunch room with a plate full of food and dumped it on suzy. Suzy didnt seem affected by it though she didn't even look mad. She just turned around and lightly pushed krystal. The teacher came out of no where and I could see krystal explaining something and the teacher took Suzy away.

“ Well that just happened I said to myself.

 

--Suzy--

 

Once I got to the principal's office all she did was scold me but she also told me that I have to take extra class’ for the rest of the year. They told me the good thing was that I’ll get to pick my extra classes and they watched me do it.

“Great, your classes will start today hurry out” the principle shooed me.

I looked down at my schedule. I really wanted to go home early so that I could take care of my grandma. Guess I can't anymore.

  1. Home room

  2. Art

  3. Theater

  4. Music

  5. Dance

As I made my way to my art class I ran into Kris. He gave me a warm smile and waved.

“Hey are you in art?” he asked me as I entered the classroom.

I pointed to the  board which said ART CLASS.

“Of course you'll be in art class if you enter the art room” he mumbled and sat beside me.

“Today I want to test your art skills so far,” the teacher explained “SO just create anything with the time you have today”.

I wanted to do something simple but it led to something bigger and more beautiful.

5ZOCyc6KC2jeu5wgJEf7apeO6wcBvADDsVXedFGE(credits to the owner and artist)

“Oh my god suzy did you draw that?” Kris asked “in just 2 hours?”.

This guy is acting a bit stupid to be honest. I have the paintbrush in my hands and I've been standing here this whole entire time. WHat do you think I was doing?.

The teacher praised me for my art work and the bell rang.

I checked my schedule again and left to go to the theater room.

“Yah are you following me?” kris asked me. I didn't notice I was going in the same direction as him.

“No I’m going to theater” I told him but I soon regretted it.

“Really your going to be in my class?!?!” he asked me surprised.

“You have a class?” I asked him “Aren't you a student”.

“Yup, I teach theatre though with JB,” he said proudly “You've met him right?”.

I just nodded.

“Since the top teens, which is our clas, only have one period of class”. He opened the door for me “The rest of the day we can either teach, or take any other class we want” he gave a me a piece of paper.

“Were also allowed to go home”.

The theatre room was huge and beautiful. ANd in the center of it all was a piano.