Cold, Aura, Angel=CAA

HI? (Hiatus)

Suzy's P.O.V

Hello my name is suzy and I go to  high school.

I really hate everybody, the whole school is stupid. Even the second most smartest kid in this school is stupid.

I am the smartest kid in this school. A couple years ago they gave me a scholarship to go to some rich college but I declined. Dont worry I won't brag about my IQ in this whole entire story I just thought you were curious to why the most smartest kid in this school was not stupid like the second smartest kid.

I dont have a crush on anybody because I don't care for boys much.

I really hate the girls in this school though ( I know hate is a strong word but its true)..

They could be smarter than me if they didn't waste their time dressing up for boy and stalking them.

My mom and dad aren't really poor or at least they won't be really poor because they are dead ( died in a car accident when I was 11).

I live with my really old grandma and I like it that way.

I don't really mind taking care of my grams cause to me she's the smartest person I've ever met.

She still remembers her husband and always tells me stories about him.

She always starts out with "Your grandpa was the most handsome man on earth," and after she says those words I always smile "he was very nice to children, and smelt very nice, oh I still remember what he smelt like”. Sometimes she would pause and think “he smelt like the breakfast I made and life” and she stopped their.

I wish love like that was real to bad it wasn't.

That day when I got to school I was told that I was too smart for the school and that they were transferring me to the biggest richest high school in south korea JYGSM Arts high school: A high school where the most smartest and richest kids go too. Each and every one of them have a talent either from birth or they were taught

All I did was bow my head and take my transfering files. I really don't care if they transfer me I just want to go to school and finish it ( just as my parents wished for me).

-One week later-

I looked up at my new school. While other students came to school by rich cars motorcycles and other rich stuff I just came by my bicycle.

On my way to the principal's office (Which I didn't know where it exactly was)  a group of girls pushed me without saying sorry screaming that ‘EXO is here’.

More students started pushing past me.

The first bell has already rung and there were no students in the halls.

I kept on walking and walking until I bumped into a student.

“Hi” he cheerfully said.

“Hi” i replied without emotion.

“Are you a new student?” he asked me.

“Yeah” (still monotone).

“I’m chanyeol, I could show you where the principals room is if thats what your looking for because I’m heading there too, just follow me”.

I nodded and followed him down to principal's office.

“Oh chanyeol you're here, shes waiting in the other room” Some lady said as we walked in.

“Ne, this is a new um--” I guess he was waiting for my name but i just stood there. “She’s a new student, I’ll leave now.”
It was just me and the lady now.

“Hi” she said cheerfully. “ I’m Mrs. Jang, the principle, you must be suzy just follow me down here for your files and I can take you to see your classroom.”

She gave my files and walked me down the halls as she explained the rooms.

The arts room was nice and tidy and some students were already working. As I passed I saw someone familiar (like really really familiar) but I just ignored that person and walked on.

We passed some more places like the theater room, Music room and Dance room (They even had a full size recording studio just inside the school!.

We finally made it to my classroom and it looked like the teacher was just finishing up attendance.

“Oh” she said in surprise as she saw the principle. “Hello principle, is this the new student?” She asked.

“Yes here are her files please take care of her” The principle passed the files and walked away.

I was still standing outside the classroom when the teacher asked me to come in.

I breathed in and out then I walk in.

+GOT7 JR+

The teacher took so long with the attendance.. Like it’s not even like we have that many students excluding the fact that exo has like 12 members. We are the SSSR class which stood for (super smart super rich). Yup we are the kings and queens.

As she was finishing up the principle came in and they had a very short chat (when I say very I mean very short).

“Come in” the teacher told someone. I didn't know there was someone standing out there and when the person came in I didn't know if it was a dream or if I was awake because I saw angel.

+GOT7 MARK+

I was taking a short nap when the teacher announced something about a new student. I looked up and believe me she was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her skin was milky white and her eyes they were beautiful... but emotionless.

+GOT7 ALL+

“-Thoughts-

“The new girl was super hot, she probably my style but I don't look at looks I look at the heart”- Jackson

“Today we have anew noona? She’s pretty, where have I seen her before OMG!! Is that suzy?!?!”-Bambam

“I always thought love at first sight was stupid and a lie but… now I know what those people were talking about as my eyes set upon her”-Youngjae

“To be honest I’ve never really cared much about girls, but this girl seems different and mysterious. I hope i can solve this mystery.”-JB

“Our new classmate is cool, but looks cold I hope we can be friends (or more)”_yugyeom

+EXO ALL (some from M and K)+

-Thoughts-

“OMG I know her, its suzy. I've missed her so much!!”-Luhan

“Who is she, looks like my style. Hey lets see we might play around a little bit”-KRIS

“WHy are her eyes so cold and lost”- Baekhyun

“They arua and vibe she gives off is scaring me but still I want to get to know her”-Suho

“Yehey finally a new girl is here, Ive been getting sick and tired of (fX) all they do is flirt. This girl looks serious I like serious”-Sehun.

“OMG this new girl is soo cute She’s my new sister”-Xiumin

“A girl. Huh?”- Tao

“Whats up with her vibe and eyes reminds me of a girl version of kris when he first got here. Nice, Maybe I’ll want to get to know her. I wonder if she can dance”-Kai.