Sejin: Part 2

Love like Ours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A tiny smile graced Sejin's lips as he spread his clothes out on the foot of his bed, he was surprised that his brothers seemed eager for him to go along. His heart pumped with excitement as he imagined how the night would play out, would find a new friend? A new crush? Just the thought made his cheeks heat up.

 

"My baby boy" Sehun's voice cooed from the door way, Sejin jumped, slightly startled.

 

Sejin watched on in awe as his father glided over to his bed and sat down, his long legs crossing over as he leaned back. Sehun would never fail to mesmerise Sejin with his poise and gracefulness, the teen often thought that his father must have been royalty in his past life.

 

"And your Dad was the Warrior Lord that guarded my sleeping chambers at night, and sometimes slept in them too," Sehun said, leaning forward with a tiny wink.

 

Sejin cringed looking at his Father incredulously, " Ugh seriously?"

 

Sehun laughed, his eyes crinkling up affectionately, "You really are like me, you think out loud without realising it."

 

Sehun smiled as he watched his son fuss over his clothes,  he was proud of Sejin's efforts. The young teen had been seriously down in the dumps in the previous weeks, it was worrying to say the least. Sejin had never been much of a social butterfly, but his behaviour had most definitely been odd.

 

A feeling of nostalgia came over Sehun he held out Sejin's jeans, studying his son's outfit. He looked between Sejin and the outfits he had layed out.

 

"You should wear this one, it's  very cute" Sehun said with a cheeky smile as he held up Sejin's black jeans and a black and white shirts with a skull print on the front. He then looked over to the other outfit Sejin had set out and nodded at a black leather hoodie, "You should wear that too".

 

Sejin shot his father an amused slash impressed look, "Didn't know you were such a fashion-ista Dad."

 

Sehun chuckled, "One of my many talents child."

 

A knock on the doorframe brought their attention to Jongin standing there with his arms crossed, looking between them both with an odd look on his face. The corner of Sejin's lips quirked up for a moment as he quickly deciphered the look that his fathers were sharing. It was the 'I love our sons but I can't wait until we're alone' look.

 

"Hello my pretties" Jongin teased as he sat beside Sehun, the latter rolled his eyes and slapped Jongin's shoulder before leaning on it. "Sejin-ah, did I ever tell you that you are my favourite?"

 

Sejin gasped, laughter bubbled up in his chest as he shook his head, "Dad! If Jin or Jae heard you say that…" His laughter took over at the thought of it.

 

"Alright alright" Jongin said, his arm instinctually wrapping itself around Sehun's waist. "Come here bub."

 

Narrowing his eyes suspiciously he slowly sat down as they made space between themselves. Sehun affectionately ran his fingers through Sejin's silky hair, Jongin grabbed Sejin's hand and intertwined their fingers.

 

"Sejin-ah, you know how much you mean to your brothers right?" Sejin gulped and nodded, wondering where the conversation was headed. "I remember when you were born, you were so small that the doctors thought you wouldn't make it. It took the longest for you to come out, and all through that time Jinyoung and Jae would not settle, they cried and cried. And finally when you came out, I was overwhelmed, you were so small and fragile. I didn't want to hold you for the first week out of fear that I would hurt you, and your brothers, they wouldn't eat properly or sleep properly unless you were eating or sleeping with them too. Believe me son, they love you now just as much as they did when you were babies, and us-"  Jongin looked over to Sehun.

 

 "We don't love you any different because you aren't as sporty, or confident, or because you don't look like your brothers. We love you because you're you, Sejin, you're our tiny miracle, you proved everyone wrong when they thought the odds were against you. You need have confidence son, no one will have your back more than your family."

 

Sejin didn't realise he was shedding tears until his fathers wiped them from his cheeks, "Daddy…" He whispered, unsure of what to say.

 

Sehun took Sejin's hands into his own and looked his son straight in the eyes, "Have fun tonight baby, we don't like seeing you so down in the dumps."

 

Sejin nodded and buried his face in his fathers chest, he smiled at the feeling of comfort and pulled away before getting up, "Alright, I'm going to change" he said smiling.

 

Jongin took a look at his outfit and nodded, "I approve, you and your father have a great sense of fashion" his head tilted in an impressive manner before he exited the room with Sehun complaining that he always did.

 

 

 

 

Once Sejin was ready he headed downstairs, his body buzzed with excitement, he hadn't been to many parties. He felt pride swell in his chest at his brothers impressed and awed expressions, he thought they looked quite handsome themselves. Jinyoung turned ready to head outside, the door was only halfway open when it was slammed shut by Jongin. His arms crossed as he leaned on the door, his eyes roaming over his sons, narrowed slightly.

 

"You know the rules boys, no drugs, you answer our calls or call us back as soon as you get the chance, look after one another. And this rule mainly applies to Sejin but no girlfriends, or boyfriends." Sejin rolled his eyes when his brothers nodded almost too approvingly at the last rule.

 

"Also, I know you're going to drink even if we tell you not to, but please keep in moderation and also don't take your eyes off your cups, thanks, you are free to leave." He moved from the door and let his sons exit.

 

"One more thing boys, if you're crashing at someone's place then please let us know, although we highly recommend it anyway, goodbye." Sehun smiles as he ushers the boys out.

 

Sejin walked out the door with a little wave to his parents, he looked up as he felt his brother's arms drape over his shoulders. Jinyoung on his right Jae on his left.

 

"So, we know that our lovely fathers have set out some rules, but we have some rules of our own. That really are only for you, because you're our baby brother." Jinyoung and Jaehun shared a look, "First rule, to elaborate on Daddy Jongin's, don't drink from any bottle you didn't open yourself or any cup you didn't pour yourself. Number two, pleaase for the love god, do not dance with or talk to, or even look at Uncle Baekhyun's daughter. She's crazy, and number three-"

 

"The most important rule" Jaehun cut in.

 

"Yes, the most important rule. Do not lose your ity, Father Hun will know, and he will find the boy- or girl- and kill them, ok?" Sejin nodded wide eyed, "Good, our ride is here." Jinyoung gave Sejin's back a gentle slap to usher him towards the car that had pulled up on the side of the street. With a deep breath he followed his brothers to the car, as they got closer the louder the music they were playing inside pumped.

 

Jinyoung got in the front passenger seat while Jaehun ushered him into the back before hopping in himself. Sejin suddenly felt his nerves go on overdrive as he found himself wedged in between his brother and another person who was also wedged in next Sejin by another person, who legally, shouldn't have even been trying to fit himself in the car in the first place. Sejin felt relief as the car drove down the street at an acceptable pace, he even let himself relax a little.

 

He immediately regretted it when the car suddenly sped off around the corner, he felt goose bumps rise on his arm and he quickly made a grab for Jaehun's hand. On both sides of him he heard deep chuckles and pouted, Jaehun smiled and patted his hand reassuringly. In the front Jinyoung turned in seat and smirked at Sejin.

 

"So, baby bro. This maniac right here Daeyoung, but you already know him of course." Jinyoung pointed to the driver who saluted him through the overhead mirror, "The idiot squished against the door is Hong Min." Sejin waved at the boy who flashed him a feline-like smile.  "And right next to you is the anti-social Jesse." The said boy rolled his eyes at Jinyoung and gave Sejin a curt nod, Sejin smiled shyly.  Beside him he could see Jaehun looking slightly uncomfortable while Jinyoung glared at Jesse before turning around. He supposed that there may have been bad blood between the two.  Biting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter