Sejin: Part 1

Love like Ours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"One more time Jinyoung!  I dare you!"

 

Two pairs of dark brown eyes glared at each other from opposite ends of the room, beckoning the other to say something. In the corner a pair of hazel eyes watched on silently.  The tension in the room was thick enough to cut with a chainsaw.  "Stop antagonising him!" Jaehun scolded.

 

A few moments of silence followed before a disgruntled whine filtered through the room, the sound of Jinyoung's sniggering  prompted Jaehun to turn his seat, tearing his attention away from his homework. Frustration pooled in the pit of his stomach as he watched Jinyoung continue to bother their brother Sejin. Poor Sejin was simply reading his a book when Jinyoung thought it necessary to bug the boy.

 

"Seriously Jin, one more time and I'll come over their and-"

 

"Knock it off you two, your father will be home soon", Jaehun's threat was interrupted as Jongin leant on the doorframe, he watched on slightly unnerved as three eerily similar expressions stared at him. "Sejin, you're the expert at cooking out of us four, come help me in the kitchen", he turned to his youngest son.

 

 Sejin smiled plodded along behind his father, the teen's smile faded a little as he observed his father's concentrated face. He always felt a bit set apart from everyone, of course he was still apart of the family, but he didn't feel as close to his brothers as they were with  each other.  If he looked hard enough he could see a few resemblances between himself and his father, for instance; He had Kai's hazel brown eyes, whereas his brothers had inherited Sehun's dark chocolate ones. He also had Jongin's nose, but that's where all the similarities ended.

 

It wasn't a bad thing that he seemed to mostly take after his…Maternal…Father. But sometimes Sejin felt that it was what really set him apart, he had light-almost white- blonde hair like Sehun, the shape of his lips were all Sehun but the thickness was Jongin's. He had Sehun's high cheek bones and smooth jaw line, he wasn't tan like his brothers, but neither was he as pale as his father.

 

Whilst his oldest brother Jinyoung's personality sat at one end of the spectrum, his sat on the other. Then there was Jaehun who sat in between, the neutral one. Jongin liked to say that talking to Jinyoung was like talking to his teenage self, whereas Sejin was just described as a carbon copy of Sehun. Like Sehun, he was kind, graceful, honest and possessed  all of the better qualities his fathers held. Then Jaehun was a bit random, one minute he would be teaming up with Jinyoung to terrorise Sejin and then the next he would be the one outwitting Jinyoung himself. They were an odd bunch.

 

"Sejinnie, can you get me an onion?" Jongin stopped what he was doing to smile at Sejin.

 

"Sure dad" Sejin said quietly.

 

Sejin sighed and leaned against the bench as his father did the same, Jongin gave him 'the look' which told Sejin that his father wasn't oblivious to his mood. Sejin's lips pursed as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter