Happy Birthday Stephers ♥

shuffle challenge

 

It's my Slowpoke's 19th birthday!!! I prepared two stories based on your faourite songs!!! Hope you'll like it!!! 

I wish you all the best my baby girl!! Let's not forget about each other for infinity and one day longer :) 

Happy Birthday!!!!! ♥♥♥

 

 


 

 

Dalmatian - 그 남자는 반대 (That Man Opposed)

 

 

 

Beautiful, glittering snowflakes were falling from the sky that afternoon.

 

The snow was scrunching under his feet.

 

Was it always like this or has he only recently discovered that the world covered in white powder seems somewhat magical?

 

He nuzzles into his black woollen scarf and pushes his hands deeper into the pockets. It’s cold yes, but that’s what he likes about winter - he can wear black all he wants and the sun doesn’t make him sweat.

 

He doesn’t understand people in the streets – how all of them seem angry – okay, nobody likes low temperatures but…doesn’t today’s atmosphere feel special?

 

The smile refused to vanish from his face as he energetically passes the busy streets; he’s almost skipping with a pounding heart as the sweet anxiousness is almost killing him.

 

He’s aware that he must look like a crazy person now but somehow, he doesn’t care. For a moment he takes his hand out of the pocket of his black coat to check the time – to make sure he won’t be late even a second.

 

Five minutes left.

 

 He screamed internally and picked up his pace. He was almost flying. He’ll forever love winter.

Always.

 

Suddenly it felt as if the temperature bar rose to the maximum as he noticed a tall figure waiting under a pine tree.  The man was blowing air onto his colourful mittens trying to make his hands warmer while he was shifting from one foot to another.

 

Ah there you are. MyungSoo’s gums hurt from smiling.

 

“SungYeol!!” he screamed while waving energetically.

 

The tall figure looks around with a stupefied expression trying to localise the source of the sound;

The moment he sees MyungSoo, the moment his eyes sparkle and a gummy smile appears on his face, it’s the moment when …. the small amount of snow falls off the tree right on him.

 

MyungSoo runs to help the other brush away the snow. Sungyeol’s wavy hair’s getting wet as the white flakes quickly melt.

 

SungYeol’s so beautiful. With his rosy cheeks and glossy lips, he looks like a porcelain doll.

 MyungSoo wants to scream and shout to release at least a tiny bit of the feelings he has inside.

 

“Pabo you’re going to catch a cold” the younger smiles warmly and takes off his beanie to put it on SungYeol’s head (he spares no affection while doing that). 

“Black really suits you” he smiles seeing that SungYeol gets a bit intimidated at the compliment. “A little bit of cleaning here and there…” he says while brushing away the snow off Sungyeol’s coat “…ah, my boyfriend looks perfect now” he giggled.

“Tsssss cheesy” SungYeol punches him playfully but then reaches to grab MyungSoo’s hand; the younger’s fingers are red from cold.

Without thinking much, SungYeol quickly takes off his right mitten and gives it for MyungSoo to wear so that they can hold hands without being afraid of the cold weather.

 

 “So~~ where should we go for our first official date?” SungYeol asks excitedly; he’s beaming.

 

MyungSoo his lips and puts on his kitty smile no 5 before he answers:

 

“To my heart”

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BESTie(베스티)  THANK U VERY MUCH(땡큐 베리 머치)

 

 

 

click click click click click click.

 

faster

 

click click click click click click click click click click click click click.

 

MyungSoo’s finger was well-trained in clicking already.

click click click click click.

 

A thousand frames. As if one wasn’t enough. Excuse you, but when it comes to Lee Handsome Yeol even the huge amount he’s taking now is not enough.

 

“Ouch!” some bug bit him on the calf. Nothing new when you spend half of your days hiding in the bushes.

 

click click click click.

His heart’s pounding. “Lee SungYeol…you er” he mumbles to himself while his finger clicks furiously. “Ah this is going to be perfect” he grins to himself.

 

His grin doesn’t last long though as one of the boys playing football accidentally kicks the ball right into the bushes he’s hiding in.

He looks at the ball and it feels as if the time stopped for a while; he’s examining the distance - about 15-20 centimetres – and he’s panicking; as if that wasn’t enough he almost dies when he hears:

“SungYeollie it’s your turn to get it!!”

 “WHAT?! OH NO NO NO NO “ MyungSoo stretches his leg to push the ball as far from him as he can without his leg sticking out of the bushes. He curses at his lame skills when the ball moves forward only inches.

 

Great, there’s no way SungYeol won’t notice him, and even if by some wonderful miracle he really doesn’t notice him, he will definitely hear MyungSoo’s pounding heart and-

oh god he’s here. His lisping voice is music to MyungSoo’s ears.

“Huh? Who’s there?”

“Nobody” MyungSoo immediately covers his unruly mouth with his hands.

“I see…thanks” the lanky, hotter-than-the-sun man picked up the ball and walked away.

 

THE ? HE WALKED AWAY. BUT HE HAS CERTAINLY HEARD MYUNGSOO’S ANSWERING. IS HE REALLY THAT SLOW?

.

.

.

After MyungSoo recovered from his heart attack because of SungYeol’s appearance (and from the fact that his crush is as dark as a night sky) he went back to taking some more pictures.

 

click click click click click.

 

It must have been his lucky day because SungYeol took off his shirt after they finished the game.

 

click click click click click click.

 

Even though his mouth watered and he wanted to check if the pictures came out nicely, MyungSoo wouldn’t have dared to do that - at that moment he could only do one thing, namely clicking the friggin button furiously.

 

Shirtless, oh my lord.

 

click click click click.

click.

 

His hands were shaking and he was seriously afraid that the pictures might come out blurred.

It was the first time he managed to capture ‘the god’ shirtless.

Click click click click click faster than the lightning.

 

He’s going to have blisters for sure, he feels it already.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

To: my handsome paparazzi

How were today’s photos? Did you like the little show I prepared for you? I hope the pics look awesome, you should show me some, don’t you think? How about tomorrow at 4 pm? You know my schedule so you know where to meet me. I’ll be waiting.

 

 

SungYeol grins and presses the send button with a pounding heart before he leaves the phone on his night table and turns off the night lamp.

 

.

.

.

.

 

MyungSoo’s lying in bed in front of his laptop, salivating at the pictures he managed to capture today when he feels his phone vibrating.

 

It’s an unknown number.

 

As he goes through the message his jaw drops and his eyes grow big in shock.

 

 

 

 

 

He…he knew?

 

THE END