my shuffle challenge

shuffle challenge

 

  1. Alkaline trio  “Back to hell (Matt’s Home demo)”

SungYeol smiled at the familiar sensation in the pit of his stomach, it was dangerous but that was what made him feel alive;  he knew MyungSoo was there watching his back. Yes, MyungSoo was a good partner, the best out there.

SungYeol sneaked up the stairs and kicked the door open.  He carefully looked inside the old storage and seeing nobody there, he moved forward. He gave MyungSoo a sign to follow him and so the other did.

The tall one saw somebody shuffling behind  some boxes and chased after the person totally forgetting about the rules as he let the adrenaline take over.

He was about to open the door, behind which a man had just disappeared, when he heard a shot.

 and another one shortly after.

His blood froze. He turned around and run back to the place where he left his partner.

And his eyes went teary.

That’s what happens when you forget about the rules.

 

 

 

  1. B2ST  “Oasis”

They were running down the beach, the little drips of water looking orange in the setting sun.

“Yah you idiot! Stop! Wait for me!”  MyungSoo was chasing SungYeol who stole his phone. God I hope he doesn’t go through the camera folder.  The  flip flops on his feet weren’t helping.

“SungYeol! I’m gonna kill you once I get you, you better know that!!”

SungYeol turned around and stick his tongue out. He wanted MyungSoo to get him. So he kind of dramatically fell down.

“Yeol are you all right?” MyungSoo was right next to the other in a matter of seconds.

“I think I sprained my ankle”

“ Oh my god, does that hurt?”  

“Not as much as my aching heart”  he looked into two surprised yet extremely captivating eyes.

“What?”

“MyungSoo…” he grabbed the boy’s hand watching as the most beautiful eyes in the world grow even bigger “….I like you”

MyungSoo smiled

“You…do?”

“Yeah…”  SungYeol blushed “…and… I was thinking…if…. can I….?”  he lifted his eyes up but couldn’t say anything more as MyungSoo was already keeping him quiet with a kiss.

 

 

 

  1. Good Charlotte “The day that I die”

 

“Here it is”

On a one spring day, as they stood under the oak tree, MyungSoo handed him a box.

“let’s burry it here and come back for it one day”

“Ok. I promise.” SungYeol nods, his eyes all on the box, he couldn’t force himself to look at the other.

“I will find you, I promise I will, no matter what” tears were filling up the younger’s eyes

SungYeol reached his hand to take the box and to bury it in a shallow hole they had dug before.

“Don’t cry, it’s not goodbye until we still breathe, I know you will find me and if, god forbid, you somehow  fail I will be looking for you too”

“I don’t wanna go”

“I don’t want you to go too but we can’t help it”

MyungSoo sniffled, he hated his parents for the fact that they were taking him to Europe.

They patted down the small barrow of earth and looked into each other’s eyes, both a bit flushed  as their hands accidentally meet.

The kiss they shared under the oak tree tasted bitter although it was salty.

 

 

 

  1. 애프터나잇 프로젝트 (Afternight Project) 너의 왈츠 (Inst.) (High School Love On OST)

The shirt was slowly raised up just to fall gently to the floor. MyungSoo arched his back feeling the sweet lips of his lover on his stomach. His hands danced over his lover’s back.

 

The kisses grew more passionate as more and more clothes were falling down on the floor.

 

The cherry blossom air was getting into the room through an open balcony brining the smell of the first day of spring, just like the first day of their spring was coming into their lives.

Quiet whines and moans and sweet words filled the room together with the beautiful smell of freshly mowed grass and cherry blossom threes.

They whispered each other’s names as they reached the beautiful feeling of completion; 

an invisible bond that tied them together forever.

This was the first day of the spring of their lives.

 

 

 

  1. G-dragon feat Lydia park “R.O.D”

SungYeol took his confident steps forward.  His chin held up, his back straight as he walks down the catwalk.  

This was exactly what he wanted to do since the day he was born.

 He was so proud to be able  to walk in a fashion show of one of the most famous designers in  Korea.

The walk was way too short for his liking. He quickly changes clothes in the backstage and goes out into the catwalk again, as the lights are dazzling his eyes, he feels on top of the world.

 

Among the guests and countless camera-flashes, there was a man dressed in black whose heart skipped a beat. He forgot about the show, about the clothes, he forgot about the whole world when he saw the tall model walking like a young god, moving with grace, as if he was born to turn this ugly world into a more beautiful place.

 

 

 

  1. Epik High “New beautiful”

SungYeol was holding his cap so it won’t be blown away by the wind as they were riding a convertible through one of the lifeless American roads.

“Wooohoooooo” he screamed feeling more alive than ever.

The driver looked at him with dimples on his face, SungYeol was so beautiful, he loved him to bits, he was making him the happiest man in the world.

“MyungSoo!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!” he roared feeling how his body gets lighter than a feather.

“I love you too!” MyungSoo shouted sheepishly,  it wasn’t his thing to be flamboyant. Then he felt SungYeol’s hand on top of his hand which was resting on the gear stick and he felt that he could do anything. It was the right time:

“MARRY ME!!!!!” he screamed.

He took a glance at SungYeol whose eyes were on stalks.

Myung stopped the car, got out and opened the passenger’s door before  kneeling down and asking again:

“Will you marry me, Lee SungYeol?”

 He shut his eyes as a shriek pierced his ears “ING YES!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

  1. Block B “했어 안했어

SungYeol’s  smiling.

SungYeol’s  wearing a scarf.  

SungYeol’s spreading his arms ready to hug the photographer.

SungYeol’s blowing a kiss.

SungYeol’s looking upset.

SungYeol’s crying.

SungYeol’s sitting in a wheelchair.

A faint smile on his tired lips, a bandana on his head.

SungYeol ‘s sleeping.

SungYeol’s smiling faintly and stretching his arm towards the camera.

SungYeol’s behind the glass door, he’s lying in bed,  his back facing the camera.

The same picture taken at night, hardly anything’s visible.

 

A picture of green grass at the graveyard. Three drops tainting the surface of the photograph.

 

 

         8.    Bang Sung Joon ♥  „몰라야 (Original Dialog)” (Shut Up Flower Boyband OST)

“Sleep baby, it’s going to be all right” he says as he pats the head that is resting  in his lap.

“MyungSoo it won’t, it won’t, let’s escape, lets fly to the other end of the world, somewhere where they can’t find us, please let’s do that”

“I can’t SungYeol, they need me there”

“But I need you here!!!! them! them all! they can’t take you away from me!”

“Baby” he holds his own tears with much effort.

“no, no, no I don’t agree, over my dead body, do you hear me?” he argues even though he knows it’s all for nothing.

“I will be alright, I will think about you every day, ok?  I will be back and you will be proud of me”

“MyungSoo, it’s war, you can’t decide whether you will be back or not”

“But I will, if not in this life I will make sure to return to you in another one”

 

 

 

  1. Muse “MK Ultra”

“MyungSoo there’s not much time, the water level is getting higher,  we are going to run out of air soon. Just calm down, breathe shallowly. I will be back I just need to find a way out, do you hear me? , get a hold of yourself!!!!!!! WE WILL MAKE IT, JUST CALM DOWN I WANT TO SEE YOU CALM DOWN NOW”

“Ok Ok” he nods trying to  hide the panic which is surely reflecting in his eyes.

he can’t swim, he can’t swim he can’t swim. he has never held his breath for more than a few seconds utmost, he’s so doomed.

And SungYeol disappears under the surface, oh god and the water level is rising mercilessly and his chest starts to sting and he tries to breathe shallowly but his breaths are getting deeper and deeper in panic, he’s on his tiptoes now, he tilts his head to take the last intake of air and he feels somebody pulling him down.

 

 

 

  1. Monoral  “Session 9“

“You wanted to know my name….”

he looks at me as if he has seen the world for the first time.

“…it’s SungYeol”

“SungYeol”  he repeats as if that was the most beautiful sound, as if it was the first thing he has heard in his life.

“I like SungYeol”

I smiled.

“I like you too, you are mine, come here”

He nuzzled his nose into my chest, which made me smile; it was a pleasant feeling of my chest expanding with something warm and fluffy.

I’ve been waiting for 20 years for this moment to come - for the moment I will finally be given MyungSoo.

“SungYeol is so warm and nice”

“Do you like me?”

“yes, I like SungYeol” he smiles, his dimples are showing, his dark eyes are so full of love.

 And he is so damn breathtaking, I can’t believe it. I heard you will fall head over heels with your soul mate but even in my wildest dreams I wouldn’t think it feels THIS good.

“I waited for SungYeol for so long”

“I know, I was waiting for you too” I hugged his head feeling like I found something that I’ve been missing since…since forever.

“SungYeol and MyungSoo will be together for eternity now”

“Yes”

I smiled, the 20 years that I was waiting for him seemed like eternity. I hated it, but now eternity takes a totally new, different meaning.

“I love you MyungSoo”

“I love SungYeol”