Gwangan Bridge

TBLW

After a good night sleep Ren wake up, when the sun hit his face. He turn around and see that Baekho is laying by his side. A sight came out of Ren's mouth as he look at the clock on the small table beside the bed. 

'Good morning Ren' He think and then stands up from the bed. Baekho begin to make a few noises and open his eyes. He looks at the blond boy and smiles gently. 

"Good morning honey" He says with a tired voice. "Hey" Ren just respond, but Baekho doesn't really seem like he care. "So... What are you going to do today, it's weekend" Baekho's voice says and Ren doesn't even look at him. "I am... Visiting my mother again" he says with a sad voice and Baekho just nods. 

"Okay if you..." Before he could finish the sentence, Ren is already out the door. The anger and sadness is flowing into his eyes. Right now, he doesn't even want to take a shower or eating, he just want to go away from Baekho. Baekho stands up fast and look out the door. "Ren" he call. "Where are you going?" Ren just smash the door behind him and walk out the door. 'Why am I even here, he doesn't want me' He thinks and a tear fall down his cheek as he walk the same way as he did yesterday.

The huge building appear again and he walks up the long stairs. The smell of nasty garbage hit his noise and he shake his head. "Eghhh" he says in disgust. When he come to his mothers door, he stop. He breath hard and really don't want to go in there, but in some way he feel like he have to.

He open the door slowly and try to sneak inside. There lays a lot of bottles in front of the door, empty bottles. He close the door behind him and walks a few meters inside. Suddenly he got hid hard on the back of his head by a bottle. He fall forward on the ground and everything just turned black. He looks back with sad and scared eyes and that is his mother, which stand beside the door.

Where have you been your dirty ?” she asks with a voice that could only be drunk. “Umma, what are you doing?” Ren asks and hold on the back of his head. He take the head forward and see blood on his hand.

Umma, what are you doing?” He asks, but tears slide down his cheeks while trying to stand up. It's hard, because it feels like the ground is shaking. “You dirty baster, you just left me. You just walked away” she scream and try desperate to hit him again, but like last time he dodge it and let her fall to the ground. “You are an awful child” she scream at him and Ren just look down on her. “Umma, please. I don't want to see you like this” he cry and kneel down.

When he does that she just swing her hand toward his face and slap him. He make a pain noise and mostly fall to the ground. She just laugh, but then tries to stand up. Ren shake his head and taste blood.

You are just like your father, you left me like he did” She scream and then try to hit him again, but this time with the bottle again. He hurry to get away, but the bottle smash hard down in the ground and got destroyed.

She fall down beside them and begin to cry, holding her hands in front of her eyes. “Why are you doing this to me, you just... You just left me and now you are just letting me sit here?” She asks like she was actually talking to Ren's father.

I don't wish to see you like that umma, but what else shall I do?” He asks and tries to get down to her, but then the bottle hit his face again. He fall back and into the wall, holding a hand on his forhead. This time there where blood again.

Okay” he says hard and sad. “You are not caring about me at all are you?” Ren asks, but doesn't let his mother answer. “If I am forced to choose between you and me, you know what?” he asks and her eyes just got so much more sad and scared. “I choose myself” he says and open the door. “Minki, help me up. You can't leave me” she says crying. He looks back on her and get this horrible feeling. “Yes I can. You are trying to kill me” He yell. “I would never kill you darling” she cry “I love you and I am so proud of you”

This made his anger raise and the tears keep coming, he can't control them anymore. “It's enough umma” he says sad “I have got enough” He yell. “Appa is not coming back and he will never. I am sorry, but he won't. I am not him, but yes, I will leave you if you are keeping doing that to yourself” he yell and with those words, he walk out and smash the door behind him.

The tears just run down his cheek and the pain in his head was unbelievable. He stop in the stairs and stand against the wall for a moment. “I can't do anymore” he whisper and cries in the same time. “No one loves me anyway” he think and shake his head. “I just can't”

He begin to walk faster down the stairs and in a rush he know where he is going. The people around him are laughing, walking with their kids, having fun. For him it sounds like that and non are seeing that he is in pain.

Suddenly the lights of what he is searching is appearing. The Gwangan Bridge. A huge bridge in Busan and the beautiful light is on, like it is every night. Under it are the beautiful water, reflection the light from the bridge.

The people are going home from work and everyone seems so tired and ready for the evening to come. But he still knows that this is what he want, why should he keep on, if no one wants him anyway.

He looks down on the water and takes a deep breath. “This is the right choice” he says to himself. “Just do it, do it” he thinks and swing his legs over, holding on the bridge's fence and standing on the small edge.

Cars are driving back and forth, but no one is actually seeing anything. South Korea is a city of speed and a busy day. He sinks nervous and looks back. “Baekho” he whisper and a tear roll down his cheeks.

The memories of them and every stupid idea they got together. About whips and handcuffs. It was so funny and he was so happy with Baekho, he has always been. So why did Baekho just abuse him. Why?

I love you” she whisper and in that moment, he jump. The wind rushing and pulling into his hair and body. No fear is showing in his body, he doesn't regret. He close his eyes and his body hit the water.


 

Thank you for reading ^^ Find out in the next chapter if Ren will die or not hehe ^^