Stay where you belong

TBLW

The sun rises through the window. Ren's eyelids open and show his dark eyes. He flashes quiet and sits on the side of the couch. His eyes are looking towards the window and shaking slightly on the head. I hope my mother is asleep, he thinks. I don't want to put her into the bath again. He gets up from the couch and go to the bathroom.

"Maybe I should soon go?" He says to himself and washes his face with water. He wipe it in a towel next to the sink. He closes the door and takes his pants down and sits on the toilet. He let his head resting in his hand and he yawns a little, while he presses something out. I don't want to do anything, he thinks, I don't want to stay here or with Baekho. Right now I just want to be alone and relax, but I can not. I can either stay or leave. I don't want to stay, so I'll have to go home to Baekho.

My master will maybe punish me for not having returned home yesterday, but what can I say. He don't know my mother. He knows about her strange behaviors, but not how much she drinks and miss my father. It was my fault that they broke up, If I had just kept my mouth shut and been a good boy.

Flashback:
"Ren" He heard his mother say. He turns to her with a smile. "Umma, you have baking a cake?" His sweet voice ask and his mother Jimin nods. "Yes, now you are 6 years old, my big boy" she says and nuzzle his cheek in a caring way. "Congratulation, 6 years old my little prince" Ren laugh gently and jump up on a chair that is too high for his small legs. "Now your friends is coming soon"

The moment she said that, someone knocks on the door. "Opens the door, darling" She says and he jumps off the chair and opens the front door. It's his friends. They hug and he offers them to enter. There are three friends, all sitting around the table.

It is a small table Jimin has set up so they can sit on the floor and reach the table. Jimin walks into the kitchen and take the cake she baked with 6 lights in. She put it on the table in front of Ren. The other children clap and smile. "It looks so amazing Miss Choi" One of my friends says, and Ren nods.

"Umma can everything" he says and she smiles proudly. "Remember to wish, before you blow out" she says softly. Ren nods his small head and close your eyes. After a minute's silence, he opens them again and breathes out. His friends and his mother clap, because he blew them all out. He smiles proudly and they all get a piece of cake on a paper plate.

Suddenly the door opened and it's Ren's father there enter the door. Choi JaeWoong. Jaeoong's eyes are dull and looks tired. As if he slept out on the road the last 13 days or have drinking the last 13 years, which he has. His eyes go wide when he sees Ren and his friends in the house with cake.

Jimin stand up from the floor and goes to her husband. She kisses him gently and take the jacket off him. "Hello, honey, it's good you could come, we have been waited for you" she says, with all her voice filled with anxiety.

She hang up his jacket and gives a sign to her son to get his friends out of here. Ren gets up and walks towards the back door, but stop and look around the corner to see what happens.

"What's going on here?" The father named JaeWoong ask hard and looking at Jimin. "I just wanted to keep Ren's birthday. I just think he deserves it" She says and looks at him. "I bought the cake and the rest of the things for my own money" she says a bit hard, but it's clear she is afraid.

She doesn't like to confront her husband with these things, because she knows what the consequences of it.

Ren sinks scared and know what will happen. The father walks over to the table with cake on and he is biting his lip. He smells awful of alcohol and sweat. The table is flying around, when his right leg hit it with a fierce strength. The cake falls to the ground and being smashed around on the floor.

He turns quickly towards his wife and give her a hard slap on the cheek. "Who do you think you're . You break the law here at home, it's me who is the man in this house" he says and Jimin sitting on the floor like a slave, on her knees with her palms against the wood floor.

"I just wanted Ren to have a birthday party, he has never had one" She begs and cries.

He kicks her face hard and let her crawling on the floor. "Please honey, please stop" She cries and gets up again. Ren turns quickly towards his friends and get them out the back door, but then goes into the living-room again to his mother.

"Mom are you okay?" He asks, but stays near the door, if his father should be coming after him. Jimin stand up and hold around him. JaeWoong push chairs and tables in anger. He shouts and screams about her greed and what an awful she is.

She cries as she holds on her son. "Ren, your father and I need a little talk, you go to your room now" She ordering with fear in her voice. Ren holds his mother's hand and looking at his father, but he did not fully understand what his mother has done to make his dad so angry.

She pushes Ren out of the room, while the father is coming toward her. "Ren run away" She cries, but he's still looking around the corner. "Your , I'll show you who's boss" He says hard and buckles his belt up. She cries, but doesn't moves. She doesn't dare.

Ren makes big eyes and looks away. He heard her mother scream, when a huge smash hits her thighs. She collapses on the floor again and she gets hit again and again.

"Let her be" Ren screams from the corner. The anger has hit his body and rises. Suddenly the fear grows inside him, when his father is looking at him. "What do you say your kid?" His father yells and come quickly after his son.

"Keep away from him" The mother cries, but before Ren can come away, the father's belt is hitting Ren's white cheek. He falls to the ground in pain and touch his cheek. He cries out loud when he feel the belt is getting smashed against his skin again and again. "You little child" His father screams, with his dark voice.

Suddenly it stops and the mother pushes JaeWoong away from her son. Ren feels a sharp pain in his body and blood slides off his little back. He turns around and looks back. His eyes are dizzy, but can skim his mother being pushed down into the couch.

The father pull the pants of her, while she screams for mercy. Ren forces himself on his legs again and moves slowly toward the hallway. He walks slowly into his room and under his clothes is a gun hidden, which he has stolen from his father's desk.

He holds the pistol close and know there are bullet in. Ren saw his father put bullets in a long time ago.

He walks out his room and slow down toward the living room. The sound of his mother screaming and his father's fill the air. He takes a deep breath and go around the corner. His father is in fully attention to the woman, Ren calls mom.

An anger continues to rise in his blood and he hands the gun at his father's head. He shakes at the thought, but then turns around and runs back to his room. He hides the gun again and crying long. 

After some hours of fighting and ing

He heard the front door close hard and he runs out to see what happens. His mother following his father crying. Ren follow them out of the house, but still hiding.

Jamin is completely smashed and sits down on his knees behind the car. "Please please don't go, I can't do all this without you" She begs, but he kicks her away. "I'm out of here" he says hard and gets into the car. The car disappear out of the driveway. "How can I do all this without you?" She cries and yells after him.

Ren is looking down and closes his eyes in fear of what will happen now.

End of flashback

 

Ren is sitting on the toilet, with tears sliding down his cheeks. "How could I be so stupid if I had not come into the room, none of this would had happened. My mother would be happy, my father would be happy and I would too. I suppose that was my fault that my father drink too" He whispers to himself.

Even how much he could tell himself that it wasn't his fault, he just isn't believing it. His dark eyes looking down at his hands and wipe his tears away. "How can I avoid hurting my mother now that it was my fault?" He gets up from the toilet and dry himself, then rolls out. He pulls his pants back on and washes his hands.

He walks into the bedroom and looking at her mother sleeping. He goes in and sits on the bed edge. "I love you mom" he says with a smile and kiss her forehead. "I've got to go" He gets up and walks out of the room and takes his shoes, then leave the building.

The weather is cold. The time is 12:10 at noon.

Ren comes down a corner and goes past his school. He sees the other students inside the school, but continues down the road. When he opens the door to Baekho's house, he gets a surprise. He sees three people sitting at the table, along with Baekho.

He knows these boys and takes off his shoes and enters. Baekho stands up. "Where have you been?" Baekho ask hard and going over to Ren. Heholds around Ren's slender body and kisses his lips. "Home by my mother" Ren answer.

Baekho nods and then hold hard on Ren's hair. He pull him down on the floor, with a massive strenght, but don't want to hurt him. Ren is making a little scream in pain, but sits on the floor. "Stay where you belong" He says hard and Ren nods as best he can. "Yes master" he says and sits in the corner.

The three boys laugh a little. "It's good to see you" One of them are saying. "It's good to see you Minhyun, JR and Aron" Ren says and smiles friendly.

These boys are Baekho's childhood friends, they know his and Ren's relationship, so they don't question Baekho's behaviors.

Baekho sits down on the chair again and smiles. They talk a lot about work and school.

Ren think about life itself. Why Baekho wants him. Do he even like me? Ren think. Why is he with me. Will he just use me or does he love me? Or is our relationship like my father and mother? Will he just leave me in a while?

In many hours is Ren sitting like this, without moving. When the guests are gone, he is looking up at Baekho.

"Ren don't you want anything to eat?" He ask, but Ren shakes his head. "No thanks I'm not hungry" he says and goes into the bedroom. He sits on the bed, but then Baekho enter. "What's wrong?" Baekho ask and sits down at his side.

"I'm just a little tired, may I go to bed?" Ren ask, but Baekho takes his hand. "What's wrong?" Baekho asks again.

Ren lifts his shoulders "Can't I just go to sleep?" He asks and Baekho nods. "Well okay" He answered and go out to let Ren sleep.

He doesn't love me, he just uses me. Why would he love me? I am only his slave and nothing else. He can do with me as he pleases. I doesn't matter to him. I doesn't matter to me too, no one likes me. I have no friends and no family. No one love me and won't ever do.

 

Will write soon, thank for reading