Spinoff: Love Me Right

But I Want To Be More Than Friends!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Inspired from the newest MV which I just checked out because I just returned to civilization.

-

 

There's nothing ier than victory. Kai stares down hollowly at his opponents as he walks past them on the way to the changing room for the final game.

And if Kai was known for one thing, it was y.

"Jongin!" He hears a huff as his favourite girl runs towards him, seemingly appearing from nowhere with her hands already thrown up in the air ready for a bear hug.

"Hey there, baby girl." Kai scoops her up effortlessly in a hug and she giggles on cue. "You found me."

"I did." She frowns at him, pushing him away gently. "Yah, you didn't reply any of my texts."

"Sorry, jagi." Kai replies smoothly. "I'm busy focusing on pre-game prep. That means no distractions." He wagged his finger at her. "And you're my biggest distraction."

Her face is already turned into a sulk. This baby girl. But she's attractive even when she's mad. "That ain't a good thing isn't it!"

"That's cos you're bad for me, naughty baby girl." Kai shakes his head wisely as if trying to  discipline an ill-behaved toddler. 

"Hmph, then I'll leave." She is about to walk away, but of course Kai catches her effortlessly.

"Want to see what bad things you make me feel like doing to you?" 

Her breath catches and Kai smirks instantaneously. He's got her.

"I'm not going to be your distraction!" She huffs, wisps of her hair blowing in the distance from the dramatic rise and fall of her shoulders. Oh, she's so y when she's mad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter