Sequel

Too Much (And Too Late)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  You're living with your son now at your mother's house comfortably. His name is Yoo Jun,half 2 years old. Your parents run a cafe together,a popular cafe indeed. Your father is sick today and you replace his shift together with your mother and run the cafe for some days.

"Ma..ma!" Your son mumbles while playing with his animal toys in your bedroom in the morning. You smile widely and hold him in your embrace. You're proud on every single words that comes out from his mouth. You kiss his small nose and pinch his bubbly cheek playfully."Yoo Jun,you're being cute in the morning makes my day~" You cooe brightfully and stare at his face for a long time. He looks like a little bit chinese,big sparkling eyes,small plump lip....and you snap. Luhan appears in your mind.

               It's true that Luhan is chinese. The police finally founded you here at your parents' place and you stay with her together again but you're not divorcing with Luhan yet. You're not telling Luhan where you are right now except your best friend,Kyungsoo. Yoo Jun's face resembles Luhan a lot and you feel guilty when the incident you left the brunette with no words. Without realization,you feel warm tears flowing down your cheeks and you quickly wipe it off,sobbing quietly. You can hear the smaller boy whining lowly in your embrace,seeking for your attentions as he keeps shifting his body uncomfortably. "E-eomma mianhae,Yoo jun-ah..I didn't mean to cry in the morning,surprising you..Now let's go meet with Kyungsoo ahjussi." You assure him and form a smile. You walk out from your bedroom while carrying your son and meet with Kyungsoo. 

                "______-ah!" You hear him calling you. Your smile grows wider when you see Kyungsoo waving excitedly towards your direction with a bright smile on his face. He's sitting at a table near the cafe's glass window and you walk up to him."Aigoo Yoo Jun-ah,come to me!" Kyungsoo holds out his arm to hold your son as you pass him to the older male carefully. "Now play with Kyungsoo ahjussi for a while and don't be stubborn,araseo?" You say to your baby in a playful baby. Kyungsoo shots you with a glare and replies," Excuse you,but don't call me an ahjussi.." He slightly pouts and huffs in annoyance. You giggle playfully when you're enjoying his reaction. You peck the smaller boy's boy forehead and give the older male a reassuring smile before going to help with your mother at the counter. The cafe is quiet crowded today as usual.

                    After the cafe isn't crowded anymore,you take a rest and make some coffees and some breakfasts for Kyungsoo and Yoo Jun. You're carrying the tray towards his table and carefully put it. "Hi Kyungsoo." You smile caringly at him and the smaller boy in his arms as Kyungsoo gives the same response,showing his heart-shaped smile. "I'm sure you haven't take your breakfast before coming here. I'm also gonna feed Yoo Junnie~ Eat up,Kyungsoo."You tell him but he nods curtly. "It's troublesome for you to prepare for me,_____-ah. It's alright." He gives you a reassuring smile and denies the foods on the tray. You look at him in confusion and worried at the same time. "But Kyungsoo--"

             "Your mother looks a little tired there,let me help here and you can feed Yoo Jin here peacefully." He states caringly and stands up from his seat. You can't find the right words to protest as your eyes follow him towards the counter. Kyungsoo greets her mother with a politeful 90° bow. Your mother is hesitant to let him do the works but she gives up after the countless time protesting him in kindest ways.(Indeed Kyungsoo once an angel.) Kyungsoo is good dealing with the customers after he knows your location. He always visit you everyday at your parents' cafe to check on you and your baby. 

 

               That night in your bedroom,laying down on the bed together with Yoo Jun,you're staring at him playing with his small hands as he keeps rolling on the bed. You smile when he let out cute sounds and muffled noises. When he's tired and his eyelids becoming heavy,you pull him closer to your embrace carefully as he dozes off soundly. You pull the blanket over his and your body and pat him on the back gently while singing a quiet lullaby. Your eyes suddenly become teary and you're starting to sob slightly when his sleeping face reminds you of Luhan. You realize that you were wrong when you left him without words and you regret it. You want to call him but your phone is at his house but you're terribly missing Luhan and you want him back but you're scared that he will hurt you again. You're crying yourself to sleep like you used to when you're with Luhan.

 

               One day, a familiar-looking guy walks into your parents' cafe. It's your rest time and you're currently spending your time with Yoo Jun at the cafe. When he sees you,he walks towards your table and stops. You're spending too much attentions to the smaller boy in your lap until he speaks. "E-excuse me but...." You freeze when you hear his voice and you slowly look up to see his face.  Your heart stops eventually when the guy is Luhan. 

               You're speechless and you're shocked. Yoo Jun keeps on tilting his head and meets with Luhan's eyes. Luhan smiles brightly when he sees his son for the first time but he didn't say anything. Suddenly,the brunette puts a phone,your phone on the table. "I assume this is your phone...?" He trails off to see your face and smiles caringly. "_____-ah." 

Kyungsoo enters the cafe and sees Luhan there at your table. His anger boils as he keeps a death glare and clenches his fist angrily. The black-haired one walks towards your direction with heavy steps and grabs the brunette's right shoulder as he turns him around face-to-face. "What the hell are you doing here?" The shorter male grits his teeth as he squeezes the brunette's shoulder tighter until the brunette let out a quiet squeak. You become more panic when Kyungsoo is here and mostly the people who are eating probably eyeing these two males michiveously. 

              "K-kyungsoo,l-let him go.." You stand up from your seat with trembling knees and hold your baby tighter and closer to your chest. You face Luhan nervously and gulps."L-luhan,please l-leave." Luhan looks at you in shock and disbelief as his anger also starts to boil in him. He swats away the shorter male's hand from his shoulder roughly and looks at you. You avoid his eyes and hoping for him to leave but no."I can't believe you,_____-ah. You ran away for 3 years,made me worried to death,just to live with this bastard?!" The brunette yells as he glares at the shorter male in disgust. "Who the are you calling bastard!!" Kyungsoo shouts at his face as he grabs the brunette's collar harshly. 

                The people are now whispering and gossiping,and some of them are taking pictures of this scene. You're getting scared and humiliated in front of these people,even the people who are passing by the cafe immersed by this scene. Your eyes are now getting watery and you bit your lip to prevent from sobbing. The brunette glares at the shorter male and grits his teeth. "How does it feel? Staying and loving a single mother? Exclaimin other guy's wife and baby? Don't you feel annoyed loving a crybaby?" His words stab you painfully as the bitter memories come again in your mind. The shorter male punches the brunette harshly until the brunette falls onto the floor,almost hitting his head at some of the chairs and tables around him. Tears are already flowing down your cheeks and you quickly run to the back of the cafe and straight to your parents' house which is quite near. You lock yourself in your bedroom as soon as you arrive at the house.

                You're hugging Yoo Jun in your embrace as you bury your face in his small,narrow shoulder and cries. You're also his back gently,sobbing. His head wails around until his eyes meet with your teary ones."W-why..did your father came here? Y-yoo Jun..that p-person who c-came to us earlier..w-was your f-father.." You sob sadly while the smaller boy stares at you with his huge sparkling eyes and opened mouth. You put the smaller boy carefully on the bed."I-i'm so sorry,Y-yoo Jun-ah..F-forgive me,Yoo Jun-ah.." You his head softly as tears keep falling from your face and sobbings. The earlier incident appears in your mind again and cry loudly in your palms,letting out you frustration that you've been keeping inside you. He comes not to apologize,instead he hurts you more. 

--

                "_____-ah,come down and eat your breakfast!" Your mother knocks on your door politely You've been locking yourself there for a day and you stand up while holding a playful Yoo Jun in your arms. You walk towards the door and twist the doorknob. "Eomma,feed Yoo Jun for a while. I don't feel well today.." You give her a weak smile and pass the smaller boy to your mother. Your mother looks at you worrily and tells you to take a rest and other kind words. You pat the smaller boy's head softly and force a smile. You thank your mother as she walks away with your son to the kitchen. You lock the door again and sit on the bed,staring on the floor. Suddenly,your phone(which you take it with you before you run away) vibrates. You turn your head towards the phone and take it in your hand. You freeze as you see the caller ID. 

It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter