Hello,Goodbye

Too Much (And Too Late)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              "Yah,can you walk a little faster?! And close the goddamn door,woman! Ugh!" He yells at you in frustration as he steps into the house first. You're pregnant 5 months already but you weren't able to get a rest. You're panting heavily as you walk towards the kitchen with heavy plastic bags in your hands. "O-oppa my arms h-hurt..." You whine pitifully but he gives no response as he plops himself down on the sofa and turns on the TV. "O-oppa,can't you just help me for a whi--"

"Prepare the ing dinner,you noisy ." He growls huskily,angrily from the living room,loud enough for you to reach the kitchen. It stabs your heart painfully as tears start start to fill the brim of your eyes.You can't protest anymore because words are stuck in your throat. You wipe off the tears which are threatening to fall quickly and bit your lip to prevent from sobbing. You take out the groceries out from the plastic bags and prepare the dinner in silence.

              You call him for dinner afterwards. Luhan walks to the kitchen and sits on the chair at the dining table. Then,you stand up from your seat and walk away from him without saying anything to him. He furrows his eyebrows at you and instantly grabs your thin wrist,tightly. "Where are you going?" He asks in a quite cold tone. You're scared and gulp nervously as your lip quaver to say something. "T-to the b-bedroom..to s-sleep.." You reply with trembling voice.

"You haven't eaten anything for a day." He states,with a low voice this time.

"I'm a-alright..I just n-need some r-rest.." You reply again. Your heart throb painfully when you see his slight worried gaze on you.

"But--"

"I-i'm sorry,g-goodnight,oppa." You walk away as soon as his grip loosens,leaving him alone with his lonely dinner. He feels this sudden guilty in him and regrets,everyday.

----

 

                You actually know that Luhan is cheating on you with Seohyun. You've always seen him brought her gome some nights before. You argue with him for countless times before because of that woman but no more now. You're weak and helpless in his hand. You only keep silent and apologize many times when he lashes out in front of you. You've never think about divorcing. You only give him silent treatments most of the time.

"A-ah~ more Luhan oppa~.." You freeze as soon as you're about to enter the bedroom. You stand in front of the door with your eyes widen in shock and agape mouth. The louder the moans get,the more painful your heart gets. Tears are already flowing down your cheeks again for the nth times today. Your trembling hand slowly reach the doorknob and twist it nervously as you push the door open quietly. Your heart crashes into pieces.

           Luhan is above Seohyun,practically grinding his hip with hers under the blanket. She doesn't stop instead she moans louder as he s his hip forward harder. Luhan is panting heavily with his eyes half-lidded in pleasure meanwhile you're having a hard time to breath. Her eyes widen in shock as she hits his shoulder panickedly to stop. "L-luhan,y-your wife!!--"  He turns his head weakly towards the door and freezes when he sees you. You can't meet with his eyes and let your tears flow down your cheeks as you run away from the bedroom. 

            You lock yourself in another bedroom. The image of them can't get out from your mind as you start to get headache. You quickly dial your close friend's number,Kyungsoo. You wipe off your tears and waits for him to pick up. "Hello,____-ah. Did something happened again??" He asks worriedly but you can't reply because your throat is dry and out of words. Kyungsoo feels uncomfortable with this silence and asks again. "_____-ah,are you there??" 

"K-kyungsoo,i-it's worse..!" You sob desperately. "That bastard..wait for a while,i'll pick you up there." He says before he hangs up.

"K-kyungsoo..k-kyungsoo!" You yell but it's too late. You drop your phone the bed lifelessly and stare at the floor. You can't proccess what's in your mind right now. You can only cry alone in the room and regret your choices. You stand up angrily from the bed and throw the small photo frame from the nightstand at the wall  as it breaks into pieces. The shards fly everywhere and one flies towards you as it cuts your cheeks. You can't even feel the pain on your cheek nor the blood flows down,you just feel blank.

            Suddenly you hear a knock on your door which snaps you. You're hesitate to open it,thinking wether it's Luhan or Kyungsoo. When you're about to open your mouth,you hear someone's voice. "_____-ah,it't me,Kyungsoo. I'm here." He says calmly and waits patiently outside the room. You let out a relieved sigh and slowly walk towards door with your trembling legs. You open the door for him and meet with his worried,owl eyes. He shuts the door and locks it,to prevent Luhan from barging in and throw a tantrum. He instantly hugs you and your hair softly. You bury your face in his shoulder and clutch your hands on his sides. 

He lowers his head to your ears level and whispers,"It's alright,i'm here." He breaks the hug and stares into your teary eyes. He brushes away the sticky hairs from your face and smiles. He also wipes off the excess tears under your eyes. "There ya go! Now stop crying." He pouts slightly and pulls you towards your bed and sits beside you. His eyes widen is shock when he sees the dried blood on your cheek which caused by the shard earlier. "Why didn't you tell me you were injured?? Aishh.." You only keep quiet and give no response to his complains. He takes out a wet wipe from the first aid kit which is located on your nightstand and wipes off the blood from the cut carefully. After that,he puts a small amount of an ointment on your cut and finishes it with a plaster on your cheek.

                 He sighs in relief after he cures you. Then,he stares at you worriedly for a long time and feels slightly comfortable with this silence. "So,what happened today that made you became like this?" He asks. "I-i can't seem to find the r-right words now..Sorry.." You mutter hoarsely. "Let me guess. Was it Seohyun noona again?" You blink your eyes as tears flow down again your cheeks after you hear her name. Kyungsoo got panic as his hand clumsily reaches for your face to wipe your tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter