Bloody Hell...

The Vampire Who Became a Rockstar [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minyeo woke up to her lover's smirking face and chocolate brown eyes.

'Morning, love,' he said, towering over her.

The girl stretched and sat up, looking around. Jonghyun pouted seeing as he got ignored by his girlfriend. He watched her look at the guitar and smile. But once she met the sun, she squealed and instantly brought a pillow up to cover her face.

'Are you seriously that strict about your skin?' he asked rhetorically, raising an eyebrow. He crossed his arms at his girlfriend and sighed. He might as well do something good for her, right? So he walked over to the windows and pulled the curtains over them, blocking the sun out.

Minyeo slowly lowered the pillow, ready to bring it back up to her face if the sun suddenly shone into her eyes. She then realised that the sun was now replaced by a smirking Jonghyun.

'Awake now, are we?' he said.

The vampire bit her lip. 'Did you... did you watch me sleep?' she asked. The guitarist nodded, still smirking.

'I actually slept in your room.' he said.

Minyeo's eyes widened, and if she was human, she would have blushed redder than a Ji Younghee from EXO Next Door would. And that's saying a lot.

'Yah... Oppa...' she started. 'You.. you could've at least gone back to your own room!'

Jonghyun chuckled and sat down next to the girl. 'But you were too cute, I had to stay with you.'

The twenty-year-old vampire smiled and made a peace sign with her two fingers, the comment lightening her up. 'Aren't I always cute, Oppa?' she said in her aegyo voice.

The boy ruffled her hair and put an arm around her. 'Of course. And you're mine, aren't you? So the cuteness is only for me.'

'Yeah, yeah.' Minyeo replied. 'Wah... I'm hungry. What time is it?'

Of course, Minyeo was lying. She wasn't hungry - she was thirsty. And she had to hunt.

But there was no forest nearby, and if she said she was going to the supermarket, Jonghyun would make her go with him or her brother.

But there was a nearby hospital. She didn't know which, but it had blood, so she would go for it.

'It's seven thirty,' said her boyfriend, snapping her out of her thoughts. 'We don't have any food, by the way.'

An excuse to go find blood.

She smiled up at Jonghyun. 'Don't worry, I'm going to go out and get some. You just stay here and rest.' she said, standing up. She opened the door and led him to his bedroom.

'But-' Jonghyun was cut off by the door closing, and the sound of footsteps fading.

The guitarist was confused, but he actually felt tired. He had stayed up most of the night watching football in his girlfriend's room - surprisingly not waking her - and he only ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter