Oppa's Here.

The Vampire Who Became a Rockstar [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Minyeo stood by her parents' graves, her black leather jacket on. But this time, it wasn't for fashion. It was because she was mourning. 

'Mum... Dad..' she whispered. 'I'm sorry.' 

A tear fell from her eyes and hit the soft forest ground of Jeju Island. She bit her lip. 

'Dad, I'm sorry for leaving you there.' she said. 'Mum, I'm sorry I was too late.' 

She hoped that Park Jisang and Yoo Rita could hear her and reply, but of course, they couldn't. They were gone. She wished that she was there to protect them, but she was too busy studying at the library. 

'If only I came home earlier. If only I hadn't worried about my grades.' she said, another tear falling. She slid to the ground and hugged her father's tombstone, sobbing. 

'I'm so sorry...' she sobbed, biting her lip. But after a few minutes, she stood up, her eyes red. 

Minyeo sniffled. 'Mum, Dad,' she said, 'I'll find a cure for the virus. I'll prevent people from dying. This is my promise to you, so please watch over me.' 

She waited for a reply, but of course, none came. There was only the soft wind blowing against her brown hair. 

She took a deep breath before wiping her tears away and clutching her bag close to her. 'Goodbye, Mum, Dad.' 

With that, the seventeen year old turned and walked away. 

•••••

A high school student walked down the street, reminiscing the memories of her parents' dead bodies. She tried not to let tears fall in public, but eventually, her strong will failed. 

Minyeo pushed a cafe door open, still looking at the floor, and sat down at a table absentmindedly. She started thinking of who those people were - who Colin Black and Kim Jaehyun were. She couldn't even remember their faces, but she could only remember their names. And what was that chemical they injected into her? She didn't even know. All she knew was that she was going to find them and take revenge. 

She started thinking of her parents. The way her father had fallen on the floor, his skin paling. The way his eyes faded from green to brown. And her mother - the way her screams faded as blood ran down her neck. The way her eyes dulled in seconds. 

Tears started wetting Minyeo's eyes. She was never one to cry, but this time, she was crying a lot. Park Jisang and Yoo Rita were the only people she actually cared for. She didn't really have any close friends at school, despite being a popular girl. She didn't have a boyfriend, either, for she could not love. But her parents... they were the only ones actually there for her. They were the only ones who knew of her problems, and they were the only ones who could help.  

She unknowingly started sobbing in public. A few people looked her way in sympathy, but that was it. That is, until four boys a few years older came in, laughing and chatting. 

Who were those boys, you ask? Jung Yonghwa, Lee Jungshin, Lee Jonghyun, and Kang Minhyuk. 

'Wah, Hyung, this place is really cool!' said Jonghyun, looking around the cafe in interest. Yonghwa smiled. 

'Yeah, it is. Come on, let's sit down.' he said. 

The boys walked around comfortably, searching for a table to sit at. No one recognised them, since they wore sunglasses. Apparently, all the tables were occupied except for one - the table just in front of Park Minyeo. 

They didn't seem to notice her, so they sat down. But after a few minutes, they started to realise that a girl was crying behind them. 

Minhyuk looked at her with sympathy. 'Hyung, I feel sorry for her.' he said to Jonghyun. The twenty-year-old nodded. 

'Yeah, I do too.' he said.

Yonghwa sighed and looked at Minyeo. 'Should we, I don't know... comfort her?' he asked his bandmates. 

Jungshin rolled his eyes. 'You're terrible at doing that, Hyung, so you're not doing it. One of us will do -' 

The bass guitarist was cut off as he watched Kang Minhyuk walk over to the table she was at. He sat down comfortably and looked around. 

'Isn't the air refreshing?' said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter