Meeting Old Buddies

The Vampire Who Became a Rockstar [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minyeo walked down the dark alley where her "hideout" was. She was just about to dig up the button when she heard a voice behind her. 

'Fancy seeing you here.' a male voice said, startling her. 

The girl turned around and saw him, the boy from the concert. The vampire. 

Her eyes widened. 'You.. how did you find this place?' she asked, backing away as he stepped forward. 

He smirked. 'You don't remember me?' he asked, cornering her. 

Minyeo shook her head, her eyes still wide. The boy wasn't too far away from her now. 

'I don't know you, not at all...' she said, but only enough for him to hear.

He chuckled. 'Seems that you have a slight case of amnesia.' he said. 'Because you wouldn't forget that time.' 

She backed into the wall. 'I don't have amnesia. Nor do I know you.' she said, her eyes flashing green for a moment. 

He grinned. 'Colin... does that name ring a bell?' he asked, his face inches from her now. 

Memories suddenly came flying back to her, and her eyes widened. 

'You...' whispered Minyeo. 'Get.. get away from me!' 

Colin grabbed her by the shoulders and slammed her head onto the wall hard, making her scream in pain. Her skin paled and her eyes turned green. Her nails and fangs grew, and she was now fully transformed. 

Minyeo grabbed the boy's neck, switching places so that he was now the one pushed up against the wall. 

'Why are you here? Who sent you? Are you trying to kill me?' 

Questions bursted from her, and Colin simply smirked. 

'Feisty, eh?' he remarked, leaving the girl temporarily confused. 

He used the distraction to push her off and pull out a syringe. Minyeo's eyes widened as she saw the green liquid. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter