003

Mood for Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taehyung is going to kill himself." 

You stopped breathing for a moment. Taehyung. Our Kim Taehyung. Is going to kill himself? You and Jungkook lock eyes for a minute before realization sank in. "Taehyung... is killing himself? But he can't. He can't do that! Oh my God, Jungkook. We need to save him! He can't die!" You were pacing back and forth, biting onto your fingernails– it was a habit. Jungkook stood there silently, waiting for you to say something else. "Where is he?" You demanded, unintentionally sending Jungkook a glare. "His mom called. Taehyung is at the rooftop of company's building. Seohee, he's going to jump off." You didn't understand why Taehyung is suddenly acting like this, especially since nothing was going on last night. Before Jungkook could say anything else, you took his wrist and ran as fast as you can to Taehyung.

He can't die. You keep repeating to yourself. He can't die.

The two of you ran swiftly in silence– only hard pantings were heard. Even though you weren't much of an athlete, you ran with the same amount of speed with Jungkook– who is an athlete. Though no words came out of your mouth, questions were circling in your head. How could taehyung do this? He acted just fine yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that. As the two of you arrived at the building, both you and Jungkook had to take a moment to take in some oxygen because your lungs were burning. "Look." Jungkook exhales, pointing to the top of the Kim Co. Building. You follow Jungkook's finger to the top of the building, where Taehyung stands on the edge and looking down. You didn't even wait for Jungkook to respond and dashed through the doors of the lobby and took the elevator because hell, there is no way you could climb 80 flights of stairs. Jungkook eventually followed you into the elevator and then was pacing back and forth while the elevator escalated. You only stood there and watched him frantically move. You knew that even though Jungkook didn't show much emotions, he was darn right worried about Taehyung. How couldn't he? Those two were best friends before you even met them. Riding to the eightieth floor felt like 100 years had past. After reaching to the top you sprinted out of the elevator with Jungkook and low and behold: Taehyung was really going to jump off. Taehyung wasn't the only person on the roof. There was his mother, his father, several security guards, and some co workers.

Taehyung had his back faced us and his mother was screaming andbegging for him not to jump off. "Please. Please, not on the day after my birthday." She cried. She eventually noticed us standing in the back nd ran to us. Practically begging, she said, "Taehyung wouldn't listen to anybody. Try to talk to him into not jumping off. Please." You saw the desperation in his mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter