Growing Affection

My Heart Belongs To You

"What? Why would I do that?" Suzy asked L.Joe in disbelief.

"Simple. I'm attracted to her. You see, she's a goddess. " He answered then winked at her.

"That's impossible. We're not in good terms now. Excuse me." Suzy started walking towards the door.

"Wait! Think about it. I'm going to teach you on how to play volleyball or any sport that you want. I'll talk to you tomorrow." L.Joe shouted.

Aish. He's persistent. Suzy thought.

 

INSIDE THE SCHOOL THEATER.

"Chunji!" Jiyeon called.

"Yes? Do you need anything?" Chunji asked while fixing his things.

"Do you have something important to do this evening?" Jiyeon asked with a sweet voice.

"None. Why?" He asked, still putting back his things inside his bag.

"My friends and I are going out later. Would you mind coming along?"

Chunji looked at Jiyeon.

Well, with a beautiful lady in front of him asking him to go out, he wouldn't mind at all but Suzy suddenly popped out in his mind.

"Oh! I forgot that I have an important 'appointment' with someone later. Sorry."

Jiyeon frowned a little but smiled sweetly again.

"That's ok. I guess I have to look for someone who can come with me tonight. See 'ya tomorrow, Chunji." She said and head towards the door.

He shrugged his shoulders and continued fixing his things.

 

AFTER CLASS.

Suzy was walking peacefully with her headphones on her ears when someone took it off.

She turned back to see who the 'intruder' is. Her heart leaped when she saw Chunji smiling widely at her.

"W-Why are you here?" She asked. She silently cursed herself because she stammered.

"Are handsome guys like me prohibited from visiting this part of the school?" He said with a grin.

"Whatever. Give me that." Suzy attempted to get her headphones but Chunji alertedly raised it.

"You won't get this until you agree on having a date with me on saturday." Chunji winked at her.

Again, her heart skipped a beat because of his damn wink.

"Aish, damn you! You're blackmailing me." Suzy frowned at him.

"Stop frowning, you look even cuter." Chunji teased.

"Suzy!" L.Joe called.

Both of them turned to L.Joe's direction.

"Wae?" Suzy asked.

"You left this." He handed her the hanky that she left when they were in the gym. "Hi, bro." L.Joe greeted Chunji.

Chunji on the other hand, nodded only then looked at the other side.

"Oh, thank you." She immediately get it and placed inside the pocket of her skirt.

"'gotta go. I just dropped by to give you that." L.Joe ran off.

"You're friends with him?" Chunji asked when L.Joe was gone.

"Not really. He only asked for a favor."

"What favor?"

"Why are you asking? Uh, give me back my headphones. It's already getting dark. I want to go home."

"I'll take you home. But promise me first that you would go out with me on saturday."

She sighed.

"Ok, ok. As if I have a choice." She answered.

Chunji punched on the air.

"Let's go. I'll take you home, sweetheart." He smiled at her sweetly.

 

 

 

SORRY for taking me like ETERNITY on updating my story. I got busy with school and I can't find any time to update this. Jeongmal MIANHAE.

PLEASE do read this chapter. I'll update soon, guys. I PROMISE. ^__________^ ♥