Kiss

My Heart Belongs To You

Jiyeon saw Chunji and Suzy talking inside the Gym. She was surprised that they were talking, but the thing that surprised her more is the fact that she didn't care at all.

She's still at the second door of the Gym when someone tapped her shoulder.

She looked back. It was Suzy.

"What are you doing here?" Suzy asked.

"Oh, nothing. I thought I left my notebook here. Let's go?" Jiyeon answered.

"Ok."

They were walking at the corridor when they saw a bunch of students looking at something posted on the wall.

"What's that?" Jiyeon asked.

"Let's take a peek too."

There will be an upcoming play next week. The characters will be portraying SLEEPING BEAUTY. The characters will be chosen in 3rd and 4th year levels.

"Ah~ Another play. Lets go." Suzy said and pulled Jiyeon.

CLASSROOM.

"You'll see, I'll be chosen as the lead character of the play just like last year." Heeyeon said with a smile on her face.

"Class, go back to your seats. I'm going to announce something." Their adviser said.

"I think most of you already know about the upcoming play that our school will be holding, now, we've chosen the following students that will be one of the cast."

The students hold their breaths.

"The one who'll play the male lead is Chunji." The whole class clapped for him.

"The female lead is Jiyeon." Jiyeon's eys went up to meet their teacher's.

"W-Who? M-Me?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Yes, you Ms. Park."

"No way! I should be that female lead!" Heeyeon shouted angrily and stood up.

"Excuse me, Ms. Choi, I am your teacher and you don't have any right to shout at me. Will you sit down?" Their adviser told Heeyeon.

"Mr. Lee and Ms. Park, come with me into the office so I can give you your scripts. You should start practicing later, ok?" Their adviser added.

"Nae." Chunji and Jiyeon answered.

Suzy smiled at Jiyeon when she saw her looked at her way.

RECESS.

Suzy saw Jiyeon and Chunji sitting under a tree, they are both memorizing their lines. She decided not to disturb them.

After class, she went home alone. It was already dark that's why she walks really fast, even though she have skills in Taekwondo, it's not still safe for a lady like her to walk outside in that kind of hour.

She felt someone's following her. She walked faster.

"Who are you?! Why are you following me?!" She shouted.

She was already running when someone grabbed her arm. She tried to shout but the person covered .

"Ssssh, it's me." A guy said. His voice is familiar and the cool scent of his perfume.

She murmured Chunji's name under his hand.

"I'll take off my hand but be sure you won't shout. You wouldn't want to disturb your neighbors."

She nodded.

He took off his hand.

"Why did you grabbed me? I almost fainted!" She exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to know how would you react." Chunji was laughing hard.

"Aish~ What do you need?" She asked wearily.

"Nothing, I just thought maybe I could take you home again. It's not safe out here and base from your reaction a while ago, you're still a weakling." He sticked out his tongue.

"Ugh~ You're like a kid." She said and pushed Chunji slightly.

They were already walking when Chunji asked her.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Suzy was surprised by his question.

"You're not straight forward." She said sarcastically.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He repeated, ignoring what she said.

"Why are you asking me that kind of question? Are you attracted to me?"

"Now woman, you're being a dreamer." He laughed at her. "You're not my type." He winked at her.

Suzy felt her heart jumped out of its place because of the wink but it immediately vanished because of what he said.

Her heart sank of disappointment.

"Unnie!" Suzy heard her little sister called. "Sohyun-ah. It's cold out here, go inside. I'll follow later."

"Nae~" Her sister answered and went inside again.

"Thanks for taking me home. I hope this won't happen again. Goodnight." Suzy said and acted to close the gate.

"Wait." Chunji interrupted. Suzy looked at him and to her surprise, he kissed her on the cheek. It was just a peck but it made her forget where she is.

"Goodnight, Sweetheart. See you tomorrow!" He ran and waved at her.

Suzy was just standing there like a fool touching her cheek.

She smiled to herself and went inside.

 

 

 

 

This chapter should be published last night but something came up and I can't concentrate on continuing this.

Hope you like this chapter, though. ^_______^