Chapter 1 - Crystal Tears

Crystal Tears

A silver, glowing light came from a mirror. Luhan looked in it but he didn’t see his own reflection. He saw Wu Yi Fan, ‘KRIS IS THAT YOU?!’ He looked up.

‘LUHAN!! Why are you still here..?’

 

Luhan looked down and his eyes were getting wet.. ‘Because I can’t take it anymore..’

‘We can get out here’ Kris smiled. ‘Luhan look at me, we can do this’   

A loud growl filled the room, it was almost a growl of despair. High and it seems like a cry. The large monster came out of the darkness. Cold soulless eyes, lots of sharp teeth, blood was dripping on the floor. ‘He ate someone before us..’ Kris said slowly. The monster was moving closer to them. ‘we need to get out of here’ Kris said surprisingly calm. He nodded at Luhan. Luhan nods back. NOW! Kris screamed. With all the power they had, they broke the chains. ‘RUN LUHAN!!’ Kris and Luhan both started to run.

Luhan runs, actually he didn’t care if he would die. His heart was aching.. As he run tears dropped down his cheek. He saw light. And just run to it. He came in a light room. When Luhan looked around everything was white. In the middle a bright glowing crystal  in the room was also another silver glowing mirror. In the mirror he saw Kris, He smiled trough his tears. Kris was sitting in a dark purple room. ‘thank god he is okay..’ Then his eye goes to the light blue crystal again. He felt a strong connection to it and just walked to it. Staring at its beauty, his hand reached for it. He touched the crystal. Feeling overwhelmed by a light feeling. His body felt warm and peaceful for the first time since the darkness hit him. Big white wings grow on his back. White glowing feathers around him. Looking at the white wings a little bit in shock, He heard a voice in his head. ‘Luhan, I’m an angel. I’m inside your body. We share this body now, and I’m going to help you. Luhan please, look at the mirror. Stop Kris from Touching that crystal, the son from the devil is inside. If he touch that, he will get killed’ Luhan was shocked. ‘KRIS DON’T TOUCH THAT!’ But he saw Kris looking at it and walked slowly to it, he didn’t hear him at all. Luhan run to the mirror and screamed, KRIS!!! He slammed against the mirror, trying to break it. Kris was looking at the dark black crystal. Kris his hand was reaching for it. The moment his fingertips touched the crystal, he fell down.

A heavy pain was going through Kris his body. He gowned in pain as dark wings grow on his back and a sneaky voice came from inside his head.

Kris………….