Chapter 0 - Leaving (POV)

Crystal Tears

Pov. Wu Yi Fan

 

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes slowly, was a bright light. I had to blink a few times before my eyes were used to the light. First I saw shadows, but soon I could see the members walking away without me. Sadness hit me. They walked away in the light of their next chapter in life. I wanted to go with them, but I can’t break free.. I left behind, I saw Tao turning around. He looked desperate not knowing what to do.

 

‘I... I am sorry… I have to go, Don’t forget about us please, My heart will always remember you..’ ‘I will see you again someday, so I will not say goodbye’ ‘see you soon.’ Tao smiled at me.  

 

When they disappeared it was dark again, As they disappear also my soul was left alone in darkness.. I felt my cheeks getting wet.

 

‘Crying nae style aniya..’

 

Pov. Lu Han

It was dark and cold around me. I closed my eyes not willing to see the darkness. When I opened my eyes again I had to blink a few times before I can see everything clearly. Kim Minseok stood in front of me and put his hand under my chin, trying to make me smile. He looked away to hide that he was crying. And looked at me once again. He tried to smile, but I felt one of his tears dropping on my cheek.. But when I almost grabbed his hand, my arm couldn’t move anymore. My arms were tied with chains to the wall. He turned and walked away… ‘KIM MINSEOK!!!’ XIUMIIIN!!

Slowly the other members walked away with him, I cry out loud.

The room was full of darkness again. And I felt like demons were looking at me. Laughing.